This Was A Blow Out......Comprende?

..........Obama..............Romulus

Is 62 to 59 a Blowout?...

Then you have the 200 or so who didn't even take part in the Election.

I'm talking Millions...

Sorry but 62 Million wanted Obama and 59 Million wanted Romney...

Because Obama ran a much better Electoral Strategy doesn't change that Fact.

Barry got 69 Million in 2008... 7 Million Less People Voted for him this time.

There was a near 5% swing Against him in the Popular Percentages from 2008 to 2012 and if he Thinks he has a Mandate and Acts that way then he will see a 1994 happen on his Watch.

:)

peace...

Who gives a shit......that's what worked for George Bush when he absolutely decimated the middle class of this country. A trillion dollars to the banks my ass.

You Leftytoons can start all the duplicate threads you want. Half the poupulation hates the guy and did not vote for him.

I'm talking Millions...

There was a near 5% swing Against him in the Popular Percentages from 2008 to 2012 and if he Thinks he has a Mandate and Acts that way then he will see a 1994 happen on his Watch.

peace...

You missed out on the fact that 2 million less people voted for Romney then McCain.

And Obama lost one swing state.

:cool:

No it was eseentially the same. About half the people ddn't like him either. The topic was whether it was a blow out. Reagan was a blow out.

I'm talking Millions...

peace...

You missed out on the fact that 2 million less people voted for Romney then McCain.

Not true... 59 million each.

peace...

You Leftytoons can start all the duplicate threads you want. Half the poupulation hates the guy and did not vote for him.

The two demographics Romulus carried were White men and folks over 65. In a decade or so Whites will be a minority in America and most of the people over 65 will be dead. It's time for the GOP to go back to a party of balanced budgets, small government.............LOL, just kidding. The bastards haven't had a balanced budget since Nixon and he just got close.

If the Republican party doesn't come off the T party shit and stop voting for the interests of corporations and the wealthy..........they're history.

I'm talking Millions...

peace...

Not true... 59 million each.

peace...

McMaverick 2008: 59,948,240

Romney 2012: 59,660,339

There was about a 5% swing away from Obama in percentages of Actual Votes from 2008 to 2012 even though basically the GOP got the same Votes each time.

Makes you wonder if Romney needed to spend a dime eh?...

Next time Sallow, man up and get the FUCK back in a Thread and Acknowledge your Fail Homie. :thup:

peace...

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

I'm talking Millions...

peace...

Who gives a shit......that's what worked for George Bush when he absolutely decimated the middle class of this country. A trillion dollars to the banks my ass.

You are such a buffoon. I was against TARP but it was paid back. GM never has paid back its money. BTW, your daddy voted for tarp, hack.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Yeah, and Obama beat Mitt by what, 2-3 million votes... SO no, it was tight as fuck. The worst candidate VS one of the worst Presidents in history. Near 20 million less voters than 2008. Obama and Mitt both lost millions for their party.

Yeah, and Obama beat Mitt by what, 2-3 million votes... SO no, it was tight as fuck. The worst candidate VS one of the worst Presidents in history. Near 20 million less voters than 2008. Obama and Mitt both lost millions for their party.

Mitt got almost exactly what McMaverick got in 2008... Imagine what good that $ could have done instead of simply Status Quo in another Election.

I didn't Donate a Dime to either Candidate or the GOP.

Last time I sent Money was to Barry as a Goof in 2008.

peace...

Forum List

Back