This Trump nightmare has got to end folks, this is getting insane!!

What is a "livable wage" and why does anyone "deserve" a livable wage?
Conservatives "Hate" Livable Wages.

No we think everybody should be allowed to work without having to get permission from the feds.

We do hate communism, though.
Conservatives believe in "Right-to-Work"........that is the right to work FOR LESS!!!!!
No we think everybody should be allowed to work without having to get permission from the feds.

I feel like I already said that.

Oh yeah. Because I did. Oh well. I'll just keep saying it till it sinks in.
You have a livable wage job!!! You don't have a career with a livable WAGE!!! Do you?

I honestly have no idea what you are even talking about.

That's the problem with your mental illness. It prevents you from effectively communicating with people who aren't crazy.

Trump will demand that white red state voters will BUILD the wall!!!! And he won't pay them a livable wage because Deplorable voters don't deserve a LIVABLE WAGE!

By the way......conservatives are raised to get jobs by their parents and culture. Liberal Progressives teach their children to go to school to apply for careers!!! There's a big difference between a job and a career!!!

So you've been taught lol.
Sadly, conservative youth are not taught the difference between jobs and careers!!!!!!

Conservatives believe in "Right-to-Work"........that is the right to work FOR LESS!!!!!

You have a livable wage job!!! You don't have a career with a livable WAGE!!! Do you?

That's the problem with your mental illness. It prevents you from effectively communicating with people who aren't crazy.
There's a difference between having a Job and having a career!!!

So the question for you, do you have a Job or do you have a Career! Which one????

Trump will demand that white red state voters will BUILD the wall!!!! And he won't pay them a livable wage because Deplorable voters don't deserve a LIVABLE WAGE!

No...
Of course they do. Its in they're DNA!!!!!! Conservatives like working for Less!

Cali can get their immigrants.to fix that dam.

By the way......conservatives are raised to get jobs by their parents and culture. Liberal Progressives teach their children to go to school to apply for careers!!! There's a big difference between a job and a career!!!

Do you imagine you are talking to anyone but the blindly partisan like yourself with this nonsense?

Do want this fact broken down further for dumb ass's like YOU and your ilk

No...
Of course they do. Its in they're DNA!!!!!! Conservatives like working for Less!

So, you're just a clown? Is that it?
Conservatives believe in "Right-to-Work"........that is the right to work FOR LESS!!!!

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE JUST SAY THE MAGIC WORDS.....DONALD FUCKIN TRUMP IS CRAZY!!

Do you imagine you are talking to anyone but the blindly partisan like yourself with this nonsense?
Who are you to call Trump's twitts nonsense

c5b43ed24432fae197a0329fb95b3acc.jpg

Disheveled young female rang doorbell just a few minutes ago.....

Eyes wide, kinda drooling a little. Maybe stoned?

Had a kid in a backpack - one with a Hillary logo on it. The backpack;
dunno about the kid.

She wanted money "for food".

I told her she could have twenty bucks if she'd just say "Thank You President Trump"....

She thought about it....you could almost see a couple of gears churning.

Then she stammered.....

"Thank You President Hillary!".

She's still out in the entry.

Children's Protective Services oughta get here any minute now. If they'll
take tips I'll give 'em the 20.

Disheveled young female rang doorbell just a few minutes ago.....

Eyes wide, kinda drooling a little. Maybe stoned?

Had a kid in a backpack - one with a Hillary logo on it. The backpack;
dunno about the kid.

She wanted money "for food".

I told her she could have twenty bucks if she'd just say "Thank You President Trump"....

She thought about it....you could almost see a couple of gears churning.

Then she stammered.....

"Thank You President Hillary!".

She's still out in the entry.

Children's Protective Services oughta get here any minute now. If they'll
take tips I'll give 'em the 20.
TRUMPS A FAILURE
tmemes.jpg

Forum List

Back