This Trump nightmare has got to end folks, this is getting insane!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
In less than one effin month, Donald Insane Trump and his peeps, have created more shit, than a over crowed nursing home with seniors in diapers eating grease sandwiches for lunch. And it all started with..."the Carnage ends now", unquote.

To date, this nightmare with orange hair and face, has managed to alienate just about every nation on the planet, save for Russia. Is banned from just about every country, except Russia. Has lied to the utmost degree on everything he says and does. Will tweet to no end, when pissed off and now his prized mop speaking piece, KellyAnn is now in hot water defending this idiot. I mean the bs just never seems to end and this is the guy, to date...still has people supporting his nonsense.

If this country, this nation, this planet is to maintain its sanity and standings....Trump needs to do. I would rather have in that white house, another GW Bush Jr on meth, than Donald Insane Trump.

There seems to be no end to this man's need to please the Klan, fuck the rest and preserve the Trump brand...no end and for all his supporters, nothing is headed their way in terms of good paying jobs and stability...but bs after bs after bs.

What a fuckin joke this country is becoming....all because 37% of ingrates who voted in a clown, just wanted America first....well, we first alll right....the first country in our nations history, to implode in less than 30 days!!

Wow, can you change your username to TRIGGERED 59? :p

In all serious, let's try to help you work your way through your mental crisis. What specifically "triggered" you today and how is The Donald responsible for you being upset?

• Banned
Wow, can you change your username to TRIGGERED 59? :p

In all serious, let's try to help you work your way through your mental crisis. What specifically "triggered" you today and how is The Donald responsible for you being upset?
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, the same way Obama made you pink puszzy's go insane, he breathes everyday!!

Poor tigerred, the Cabinet isn't even fully formed yet, nor a Supreme Court Justice seated.

:lol:

But but But ....Hillary Clinton E Mails and what about "Benghazi".......
latest

FLYNN FIASCO: ‘POTENTIALLY ILLEGAL’ RUSSIA TALKS

In less than one effin month, Donald Insane Trump and his peeps, have created more shit, than a over crowed nursing home with seniors in diapers eating grease sandwiches for lunch. And it all started with..."the Carnage ends now", unquote.

To date, this nightmare with orange hair and face, has managed to alienate just about every nation on the planet, save for Russia. Is banned from just about every country, except Russia. Has lied to the utmost degree on everything he says and does. Will tweet to no end, when pissed off and now his prized mop speaking piece, KellyAnn is now in hot water defending this idiot. I mean the bs just never seems to end and this is the guy, to date...still has people supporting his nonsense.

If this country, this nation, this planet is to maintain its sanity and standings....Trump needs to do. I would rather have in that white house, another GW Bush Jr on meth, than Donald Insane Trump.

There seems to be no end to this man's need to please the Klan, fuck the rest and preserve the Trump brand...no end and for all his supporters, nothing is headed their way in terms of good paying jobs and stability...but bs after bs after bs.

What a fuckin joke this country is becoming....all because 37% of ingrates who voted in a clown, just wanted America first....well, we first alll right....the first country in our nations history, to implode in less than 30 days!!

Considering the way we've been the World's Bitch on Trade and Immigration, we knew that the nations that have been fucking US, would be unhappy when we grew a spine.

What part of that is confusing to you?

Considering the way we've been the World's Bitch on Trade and Immigration, we knew that the nations that have been fucking US, would be unhappy when we grew a spine.

How have we been "the world's bitch" in those respects, C?

and remember, I really don't give a shit what you "feel".......

Limit yourself to substance, if you can...

But you reserve the right to make off-handed remarks without sources. Gotcha

He's done more in 3 weeks than any other president I've seen do in 6 months.

He's on the job at least. I gave Obama a year before even thinking about assessing his actions. It was all downhill the whole time, though. :mad:

Last edited:

Unfair trade, and taking WAY to many Third World peasants we have no need for.

Helps them, hurts us.

But you reserve the right to make off-handed remarks without sources. Gotcha

I'm sure you can provide an example of that, right?

Helps them, hurts us.
SSDD....

You didn't disappoint......

Helps them, hurts us.
SSDD....

You didn't disappoint......

Trade and immigration are "substance" and your attempt to pretend otherwise is just you being as ass.

Put on your red hooker heels and click them three times. If that doesn't work then live with it.

Forum List

Back