This Syria issue is one big lie by the American Government, yet again!

Jun 25, 2013
This whole Syria thing is absurd and another war/illegal occupation the US Government is starting. It's already been proven it was the "rebels" terrorists/insurgents/al qaeda that used the gas. The president of Syria did nothing of the sort, yet the MSM is still saying he used gas. More propaganda. Also, this proxy war is just another step closer to Iran, which is the reason this whole Syria issue is happening. China, Russia and Iran all are aligned on this issue. So is the US Government trying to start WW3 or what? So sick of all these lies.

I hear nothing about this in the news debated or discussed on a rational level. This should not take anything away from the NSA Alexander perjury issue, but this must be discussed.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/05/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505

Last edited:
'
I try to keep my brainwashing down to a minimum, but I occasionally watch Russia Today Network to get an antidote to the American lies.

The Russians are lying, too, of course. The truth, as always, is somewhere in the middle.

But the only reason, really, to allow one's mind to be polluted by the news is the intellectual challenge to identify the lies, and to note the facts that prove them so.

'
I try to keep my brainwashing down to a minimum, but I occasionally watch Russia Today Network to get an antidote to the American lies.

The Russians are lying, too, of course. The truth, as always, is somewhere in the middle.

But the only reason, really, to allow one's mind to be polluted by the news is the intellectual challenge to identify the lies, and to note the facts that prove them so.
Well said. What's frightening is the US Government perpetuating this war, and a possibly a 3rd world war over this. All this to get closer to taking over Iran, and dominating that region.

'

Well said. What's frightening is the US Government perpetuating this war, and a possibly a 3rd world war over this. All this to get closer to taking over Iran, and dominating that region.

He said that very well. I agree. I agree with you that this arming Syrian Rebels could lead to a 3rd world war but not about taking over Iran. America has no ambitions to take over Iran. Indeed prior to Egypt Iranian young citizens ( 70% of the population ) were pleading for help on twitter - facebook - the world heard their cries, Obama administration did not. Whereas there was real cause for concern of human right violations in Iran were their cries for help went unheard - this was not the case for Mubarak who was a far better & stable leader than the current president Morsi. Yet Obama saw that as the priority. Once again - Same for Libya - we removed Gaddafi in exchange for what? Lawlessness? And now we are arming Syrian Rebels who are cutting the heads off of children and orthodox priests? Another bad decision.

Still - there has been no arab spring forth coming for the Iranian people. Neither will there be. Of that we can be certain. It is a possibility in the future that Israel will take out their nuclear facilities. And that is about the only possibility I foresee concerning Iran.

-Jeri

'

He said that very well. I agree. I agree with you that this arming Syrian Rebels could lead to a 3rd world war but not about taking over Iran. America has no ambitions to take over Iran. Indeed prior to Egypt Iranian young citizens ( 70% of the population ) were pleading for help on twitter - facebook - the world heard their cries, Obama administration did not. Whereas there was real cause for concern of human right violations in Iran were their cries for help went unheard - this was not the case for Mubarak who was a far better & stable leader than the current president Morsi. Yet Obama saw that as the priority. Once again - Same for Libya - we removed Gaddafi in exchange for what? Lawlessness? And now we are arming Syrian Rebels who are cutting the heads off of children and orthodox priests? Another bad decision.

Still - there has been no arab spring forth coming for the Iranian people. Neither will there be. Of that we can be certain. It is a possibility in the future that Israel will take out their nuclear facilities. And that is about the only possibility I foresee concerning Iran.

-Jeri
I question the true motives against Iran (and their wealth of natural gas) when Israel uses the US, and it's power at it's disposal, and even outspokenly and brazenly suggests false flag attacks to create a war with Iran whereby the US military is used. www.youtube.com/embed/M84l19H68mk

The linked article is almost two months old....long before the Syrian gov't allegedly used Sarin.

BTW, I thought President Obama was going to ask the G8 people what to do
:eusa_whistle:

The linked article is almost two months old....long before the Syrian gov't allegedly used Sarin.

BTW, I thought President Obama was going to ask the G8 people what to do
:eusa_whistle:
Exactly. Precisely why the UN says it was the terrorists who used the gas. May as well call them terrorists if it's al qaeda, and they're the ones who supposedly hate our freedoms. Yet, all we hear in the news is al qaeda this al qaeda that and how we need the NSA etc to protect us from them. Now the US Government again is arming them. Such in your face hypocrisy. Roo has nothing to add to the discusion, or any way to refute any of the facts, so he resorts to name calling. Typical.

6 months old:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just think of how many jobs we can create then move to China if we go to War in Syria?

USA! USA! USA!

Forum List

Back