This story is so sad

My body, my choice. Or are we using different dictionaries again?
No, when can I catch an abortion by breathing? Have you looked up the word pandemic?

BTW when do zygotes have personal rights? Should I have received a drivers license at 15? Was I cheated?

No, when can I catch an abortion by breathing? Have you looked up the word pandemic?

BTW when do zygotes have personal rights? Should I have received a drivers license at 15? Was I cheated?
My body, my choice.

No ambiguity there.

Well, it's rhetorical anyway, because I'm too old for it ever to be an issue.
You’re not concerned for women in coming generations?

You not concerned for other privacy rights?

So, we’re going to need to see those papers.

I'm confused, you cited the OP as an example of the pendulum swinging too far to the Right by refusing to allow an abortion. Did I get that right? If so, you must think that abortion was an acceptable option in this case. True or false?
in this case if true yes,, that doesnt make me pro abortion,,,

Well, it's rhetorical anyway, because I'm too old for it ever to be an issue.
You too old to have kids in school anymore, so why worry about education of society anymore?

I’m sure the quality of your soon to be caregivers won’t be affected?

You’re not concerned for women in coming generations?

You not concerned for other privacy rights?

So, we’re going to need to see those papers.
Why would I be concerned about coming generations of women? Most likely half of them will be filthy slutty leftists. Fuck them.

I don't have daughters or granddaughters.

You too old to have kids in school anymore, so why worry about education of society anymore?

I’m sure the quality of your soon to be caregivers won’t be affected?

Don't you worry your pretty little head about my needs. I recognize competence when I see it and can afford to hire it.

No, it makes you pro-choice. I doubt if anyone is pro-abortion, more like it is sometimes the lesser of two evils.
The least of all the evils is avoiding unwanted pregnancy in the first place, but that takes the kind of brains rarely found in leftist sluts.

Forum List

Back