This story is so sad

Dude, don't hit me with the white wing propaganda bullshit.

It's useless as a bases for any discussion.

BTW didn't milo claim that the Holocaust happened because of gay people? My god man, stop smoking that shit.
How have conservatives been tolerant while you are not afterwards?

You demand abortion be legal cuz it is your body and your right, then demand us all to get the jab.

See! I posted all that for nothing just to piss you off.

Mwhahahaha!!!

Get ready for more of them

Sixteen weeks into her pregnancy she and her husband learned that Finley had a rare disease called triploidy. He was also missing a kidney, had a heart with no valves and an improperly developed brain.

She also claims was experiencing high blood pressure, writing: 'I had been pulled off of the blood thinners that were protecting my body from an autoimmune response.

'There was now a higher chance that I might not make it and my husband was looking at me with fear in his eyes and saying that he would NOT lose me, too.'

Her doctors said Finley would not survive and she was likely to face dangerous complications if the pregnancy continued.

DeSpain had three failed pregnancies and battled cervical cancer before she learned she was carrying her 'miracle' baby, Finley.

Due to previous heartbreak and complications, she and her husband remained cautious after learning she was pregnant for a fourth time.

Carrying the pregnancy to full-term would have put DeSpain at risk of potentially fatal complications, but Texas's so-called heartbeat abortion bill bans almost all abortions except for those vaguely defined as 'medical emergencies.'

DeSpain was told hers did not fit that criteria, and instead set out on a lengthy journey to a neighboring state, where she was branded a murderer by pro-life protesters on arriving at the abortion clinic.

'They assumed that I did not WANT the child that I had prayed for for almost 8 years,' DeSpain wrote. 'I knew that people like that do not want to understand. People like that will never have a heart for people like me.'

She wanted this baby. She wasnt using abortion for "birth control" Yet, despite all the rhetoric from pro-lifers, she was denied this abortion where the baby was going to DIE as it had no heart valves and was missing a kidney. In fact, she could have died as well.
This is where we are at now. Awesome.
That is where we were before RvW was overturned.
States had restrictions then, and still do now.

It takes time because you clowns went from "safe, legal, and rare" to parting out late term fetuses like junked Toyotas, and uttering not a peep when Barry the Boiking and Ralph Northam held out the possibility of post-birth abortions (i.e. infanticide).

You ghouls have nobody but yourselves to blame for the backlash.....Suck on it.
You have such childish remarks.

How have conservatives been tolerant while you are not afterwards?

You demand abortion be legal cuz it is your body and your right, then demand us all to get the jab.

See! I posted all that for nothing just to piss you off.

Mwhahahaha!!!
Why would that piss me off.

A deadly global pandemic is different than a personal choice on whether to raise a child.

Now try again.

So you should have no problem giving an example of the pendulum swinging too far to the Right. Please do...
its the topic of the fucking thread you stupid fuck and what I meant by my original comment about a pendulum turning into a wrecking ball,,

my god youre a stupid mother fucker,,,

Forum List

Back