This song about sums it up for me. You? Rich Men North of Richmond

Read the lyrics carefully. That song is not the right wing anthem you think it is.

The second post on the same song. Rich guys north of Richmond and south of Richmond ain't your enemy. Career politicians like Biden who never had a real job and became millionaires are the people you have to fear.
Tax breaks for the rich and refusing to raise minimum wage as well as other programs for the poor keeps the working man struggling.

youre confusing republicans with rightwing,, republicans are just right of dems but far from rightwing,,
So where do you stand on raising minimum wage and programs for the poor? Would those help labor/ the working man or the rich guys above richmond? What about massive tax breaks for corporations? Which group does that help? Which side of those issues is your party on?

So where do you stand on raising minimum wage and programs for the poor? Would those help labor/ the working man or the rich guys above richmond? What about massive tax breaks for corporations? Which group does that help? Which side of those issues is your party on?
1st off its not the feds business and there shouldnt be any min wage,,

didnt biden just give big tax breaks to ev and solar panel manufacturers??

1st off its not the feds business and there shouldnt be any min wage,,

didnt biden just give big tax breaks to ev and solar panel manufacturers??
Not the fed's business? So are you happy to just accept the things mentioned in that song? That's the way it has always been. How do you think all those injustices will be corrected without governmental intervention?
There is a huge difference between an investment, and a giveaway to businesses that don't need it.

Not the fed's business? So are you happy to just accept the things mentioned in that song? That's the way it has always been. How do you think all those injustices will be corrected without governmental intervention?
There is a huge difference between an investment, and a giveaway to businesses that don't need it.
why do you think biden gave all those tax breaks to corporations and the dems refuse to change the tax codes that give the rich all those loopholes??

why do you think biden gave all those tax breaks to corporations and the dems refuse to change the tax codes that give the rich all those loopholes??
Don't be so childish. The problems in the coal mining towns happened long before Biden was president.

Don't be so childish. The problems in the coal mining towns happened long before Biden was president.
where did I say anything about coal mining towns??

you complained about tax breaks for the rich and I asked you why biden gives them,,
or why dems wont change the tax codes that allow the rich and corps to use loopholes??

where did I say anything about coal mining towns??

you complained about tax breaks for the rich and I asked you why biden gives them,,
or why dems wont change the tax codes that allow the rich and corps to use loopholes??
This thread is about a song, dumb ass. You din't read the lyrics?

This thread is about a song, dumb ass. You din't read the lyrics?
then why did you complain about tax breaks and wages??

all I was doing is following what yu said and asking about how you felt about biden giving tax breaks and dems refusing to change the tax code that helps the rich

the least you could do is answer your own question,,

heres another
are wages to low or are prices to high??

cause everytime the government forces my boss to give me a raise the government steps in and does something that causes prices to go up,,

Last edited:
then why did you complain about tax breaks and wages??

all I was doing is following what yu said and asking about how you felt about biden giving tax breaks and dems refusing to change the tax code that helps the rich

the least you could do is answer your own question,,

heres another
are wages to low or are prices to high??

cause everytime the government forces my boss to give me a raise the government steps in and does something that causes prices to go up,,
Sorry just not in the mood for MAGA doubletalk.

The second post on the same song. Rich guys north of Richmond and south of Richmond ain't your enemy. Career politicians like Biden who never had a real job and became millionaires are the people you have to fear.

those that support it equally to blame. “we” had it all headed upwards, the right direction. They destroyed it all. They own it and what happens.

Forum List

Back