This Simple and Effective Plan to Block a Trump Nomination

JasonDeFran

Rookie
Feb 29, 2016
We need to make certain that such a dangerous mind is not granted the GOP nomination. We can utilize democracy in both conventional and unconventional ways. We can vote AGAINST TRUMP and effectively block a nomination.

How to annihilate Trump:

1.) If you are a democrat, concede that Bernie Sanders IS GOING TO LOSE THE PRIMARY. Switch your affiliation to Republican and go vote in the GOP Primary for Marco Rubio. IMMEDIATELY after you do so, switch your affiliation back to a Democrat and vote for the Democratic nominee in the general election. Even if you don't revert your party affiliation after the primaries, it doesn't matter as you can vote whoever you wish in the general election regardless of your affiliation.
2.)If you are an independent, re-register as a Republican and go vote for Marco Rubio in the GOP Primary. After your states primary, re-register as an independent and vote for whoever you want (I'd love it if it was for a Democrat, but after all, you are independent).
3.)Since low turnout typically plagues the primary elections, this is a VERY practical idea.

The Plan - https://youtu.be/1sya8-BOhFU

Ah, a dedicated Rush Limbaugh listener with a long memory!

Operation Chaos Redux.

Thank you for reminding me to switch, tomorrow, to Democrat (one can do that on election day here) and give a vote to Nutty Old Uncle Bernie.

We need to make certain that such a dangerous mind is not granted the GOP nomination. We can utilize democracy in both conventional and unconventional ways. We can vote AGAINST TRUMP and effectively block a nomination.

How to annihilate Trump:

1.) If you are a democrat, concede that Bernie Sanders IS GOING TO LOSE THE PRIMARY. Switch your affiliation to Republican and go vote in the GOP Primary for Marco Rubio. IMMEDIATELY after you do so, switch your affiliation back to a Democrat and vote for the Democratic nominee in the general election. Even if you don't revert your party affiliation after the primaries, it doesn't matter as you can vote whoever you wish in the general election regardless of your affiliation.
2.)If you are an independent, re-register as a Republican and go vote for Marco Rubio in the GOP Primary. After your states primary, re-register as an independent and vote for whoever you want (I'd love it if it was for a Democrat, but after all, you are independent).
3.)Since low turnout typically plagues the primary elections, this is a VERY practical idea.

The Plan - https://youtu.be/1sya8-BOhFU

Why would Democrats want to block Trump's nomination. He gives Hillary the easiest path to the White House. Make no mistake about it, Trump will not beat Hillary in the general election, and Trump may well cost Republicans the Senate and massive losses in the House.

No,not true - Trump has caught up in alot of the GE election polls now (although yes, it is early). You also will see alot of Sanders supporters vote for Trump over Hillary in a General Election - mark my words on that one.

No,not true - Trump has caught up in alot of the GE election polls now (although yes, it is early). You also will see alot of Sanders supporters vote for Trump over Hillary in a General Election - mark my words on that one.

Very few Sander's supporters will move to Trump, not if they give a crap about the Supreme Court. Not only that, but Bernie will come out full force for Hillary once she wins the nomination. He will become her biggest advocate and see to it that his young supporters get out and vote for her.

Very few Sander's supporters will move to Trump, not if they give a crap about the Supreme Court. Not only that, but Bernie will come out full force for Hillary once she wins the nomination. He will become her biggest advocate and see to it that his young supporters get out and vote for her.
Actually, a recent poll (small - 1500 Sanders supporters) showed that 22% said that Trump was their second choice, 16% said they would not vote, and the rest went to Clinton. Those statistics, yeah probably a bit unreliable, are frightening none the less.

trump has had a pretty bad week. His 'university' scam, and now this KKK thing is not going to play well at all. I think his invincibility is going to suffer a hit.

trump has had a pretty bad week. His 'university' scam, and now this KKK thing is not going to play well at all. I think his invincibility is going to suffer a hit.
Hopefully, and also with the Trump Mortgage news that is coming out.

Sanders will not run as an independent guaranteed. He has said he will not and that the most important thing is stopping republicans. He is a man of his word, always has been. He is trying to move the Democratic party away from corporatism and is doing a good job at it. Trump signed a pledge but is much more of a threat to run independent.

Sanders will not run as an independent guaranteed. He has said he will not and that the most important thing is stopping republicans. He is a man of his word, always has been. He is trying to move the Democratic party away from corporatism and is doing a good job at it. Trump signed a pledge but is much more of a threat to run independent.
I'm definitely not suggesting that Sanders would run as an independent, but Trump also would be committing RNC convention suicide by running as an independent.

I'm definitely not suggesting that Sanders would run as an independent, but Trump also would be committing RNC convention suicide by running as an independent.
I don't think Trump will, but he is much more of a threat to than Sanders.

Forum List

Back