This shit is going to cost the democrats bigly in 2018 as we're throwing it all away.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
This shit is going to cost the democrats bigly in 2018 as we're throwing it all away. What I mean is Instead of talking about how Trump lied about fixing our outsourcing problem , bringing jobs back and rebuilding the unions, we're talking about how we're the prudish party. I am not excusing the very real issue with sexual abuse or rape for a second as that is real and needs to be punished severely, but it is(Imo) getting to the point where two adults can't even interact in a playful or sexual manner around each other without having their lives destroyed. Looks like fascism. The difference between Moore and something like this is Moore forced that young women to do things in a violent way in his car and attempted to rape that women, while most men, while they're dating probably do hold a women at one time or in the case of powerful men give them a kiss instead of a handshake.

Sorry, but most powerful men kiss women on the cheek(including Barack Obama) and most males at some time in their life's interact within a sexual manner with the opposite sex. If we're going to install 18th century norms for how we act around an women then maybe the republican fundies are right. I say this as a believer that some sexual behavior is something good for our society. This was one of the biggest wins for women's rights in history only second to the right to vote within my opinion. Why? Lets just say that in the times before women couldn't do anything sexual as society looked down upon it and had to wear long heavy dresses to not show skin as islamic cultures do today. If men and women have to be robots around each other then most of what was won will be for nothing and the fundies will rejoice and move forward with their appeal with the prudes of our society. This my liberal friend isn't going to be our win but theirs.

This isn't going to get us male votes next year that is for sure as most men are going to consider this more pc shit and a violation of who they're. It is going to compound the message of maga that won Trump the last election as most men already believe they're being discriminated against. We liberals better fucking change our message to one of rape and unacceptable abuse. Hell, maybe we should shut up for a while and focus far more on the economy.

• Banned
Sadly I believe so and at the worse possible time for winning back power. This is the last thing the democratic party needs as these anti-male supremacist are going to destroy the party at the very time we need unity and to work together with fighting the corporate machine that sucks the life out of our middle class. These feminist pretty much agree with the fundies in issues of sex but within the opposite outcome. Fundies = men being on top, Feminist = women on top. Both are wrong!

Men and women need to realize that this isn't good. We can not allow our society to go back to the 18th century led by one sex one top of the other with on sex being repressed by the other.

This shit is going to cost the democrats bigly in 2018 as we're throwing it all away. What I mean is Instead of talking about how Trump lied about fixing our outsourcing problem , bringing jobs back and rebuilding the unions, we're talking about how we're the prudish party. I am not excusing the very real issue with sexual abuse or rape for a second as that is real and needs to be punished severely, but it is(Imo) getting to the point where two adults can't even interact in a playful or sexual manner around each other without having their lives destroyed. Looks like fascism. The difference between Moore and something like this is Moore forced that young women to do things in a violent way in his car and attempted to rape that women, while most men, while they're dating probably do hold a women at one time or in the case of powerful men give them a kiss instead of a handshake.

Sorry, but most powerful men kiss women on the cheek(including Barack Obama) and most males at some time in their life's interact within a sexual manner with the opposite sex. If we're going to install 18th century norms for how we act around an women then maybe the republican fundies are right. I say this as a believer that some sexual behavior is something good for our society. This was one of the biggest wins for women's rights in history only second to the right to vote within my opinion. Why? Lets just say that in the times before women couldn't do anything sexual as society looked down upon it and had to wear long heavy dresses to not show skin as islamic cultures do today. If men and women have to be robots around each other then most of what was won will be for nothing and the fundies will rejoice and move forward with their appeal with the prudes of our society. This my liberal friend isn't going to be our win but theirs.

This isn't going to get us male votes next year that is for sure as most men are going to consider this more pc shit and a violation of who they're. It is going to compound the message of maga that won Trump the last election as most men already believe they're being discriminated against. We liberals better fucking change our message to one of rape and unacceptable abuse. Hell, maybe we should shut up for a while and focus far more on the economy.

"You still have my vote, you savage. Don't I count?"

obama-pajama-boy-white-house-r.jpg

"You still have my vote, you savage. Don't I count?"

obama-pajama-boy-white-house-r.jpg
I remember when the Democrats still had a brain, do you?

quote-it-s-the-economy-stupid-bill-clinton-340538.jpg

Sadly I believe so and at the worse possible time for winning back power. This is the last thing the democratic party needs as these anti-male supremacist are going to destroy the party at the very time we need unity and to work together with fighting the corporate machine that sucks the life out of our middle class. These feminist pretty much agree with the fundies in issues of sex but within the opposite outcome. Fundies = men being on top, Feminist = women on top. Both are wrong!

Men and women need to realize that this isn't good. We can not allow our society to go back to the 18th century led by one sex one top of the other with on sex being repressed by the other.
We've been waiting forever for you to wake the hell up. . .

screen-shot-2017-05-27-at-2-49-31-am.png

pic-1-257x300-257x300.jpg

5fc1e-divide-and-conquer-left-vs-right.jpg

This is nothing more than entertainment. Now the tides have turned on one of your very own.

alfranken.jpg

I also understand there are rumors of another accuser coming out.

In any case, this isn't what's going to cost you upcoming elections; deplorables are.

The Democrat party has become the anti-white party, taking sides with road filth against our police, trying endlessly to make whites a minority in this country for the first time in history, non-stop accusations of racism even in discussions where race isn't remotely mentioned. This is what's going to cost you elections as we've witnessed in the Congress, Senate, and most of the Governorship races across the country.

When you have a party where their only real agenda is to get Americans to hate the other party, you aren't offering them very much, especially when you are insulting them at the very same time.

Isn't one of the points of sex to have one sex on the other?

President Trump hasn't even been in office a freaking year and the crazy angry (hypocrite) left is whining about "outsourcing" while their 401k's are secure and the DOW hits record territory practically every day. It's all falling apart in the democrat party which goes to show that hatred isn't a good basis for politics.

Forum List

Back