..This Reagan appointed judge has an opinion about J6....

From Don Trump's call to come to DC...an "be wild";
And you call that a call to violence? While you totally disregard his "peacefully and patriotically" remarks.
to the conspiracy to keep the secret that an order from the Ellipse podium for an illegal march would occur;
Do you have a source or are you in the habit of presenting unsourced material.
to the communications between various bad actors and armed groups that clearly stated their intent to breach the police lines, the Capitol and "stop-the-steal"of the Constitutionally mandated 'peaceful-transfer-of-power'.
Again, unsourced. Also, please link to any credible evidence of pre-planning or leadership. What was the end game of your purported insurrection?
even if it meant savagely beating uniformed federal police officers to do it
There were no officers that were beaten. Again unsourced falsehood.
Here, ConAmerican, here's a link (posted previously)....a link that may offer just one aspect of the seditious behavior contemplated, and executed.
Your avatar must be slipping. You seem to have a problem properly addressing those you post to. Similar to misquoting and presenting revisionist accounts of recent history. Your source, the NYT, has been shown to spin everything they've printed for at least the past ten years. Critical thinking is something you should attempt before posting again. A spontaneous riot and trespassing are hardly an insurrection. You should feel fortunate that you've been raised in a country where there are so many people that are ignorant of what an insurrection actually is. Thank a member of the US military for that.

Well, there is some fun stuff in the posts above this one. Maybe my avatar or some other responsible patriotic avatar will respond to some of the laughers. (didja see the jackassery --I forget which avatar----but the jackassery that the attack on January 6th was actually done in a Hollywood studio....NOT at the Capitol?)
Yeah, I know.
(it's why I love this bar. It's the Mos Eisley Cantina.)

In the meantime, let's just tee-up poor poster ConAmerica's 'spontaneity' fantasy.

To wit:

"A spontaneous riot and trespassing........."

Here (again) ConA. is a class on how to be spontaneous when you are attacking the Capitol of the United States of America, attacking our elected Representatives, attacking our Constitution.

ps. --- it's in the link below.

Well, there is some fun stuff in the posts above this one. Maybe my avatar or some other responsible patriotic avatar will respond to some of the laughers. (didja see the jackassery --I forget which avatar----but the jackassery that the attack on January 6th was actually done in a Hollywood studio....NOT at the Capitol?)
Yeah, I know.
(it's why I love this bar. It's the Mos Eisley Cantina.)

In the meantime, let's just tee-up poor poster ConAmerica's 'spontaneity' fantasy.

To wit:

Here (again) ConA. is a class on how to be spontaneous when you are attacking the Capitol of the United States of America, attacking our elected Representatives, attacking our Constitution.

ps. --- it's in the link below.

Try again, NYT is not a source to be believed. I already told you that but you aren't very quick on the uptake--additionally, it has a paywall--no source. Proud boys? LMAO, is that like the Antifa that you disavow?

additionally, it has a paywall
Just scrapin' by ConAmerica?
Can't afford the New York Times?
That is so so sad.
I may set up a GoFundMe page to help the poster ConAmerica out.
And ConA will need help....as Joe knows, this economy has been destroyed, our financial markets have cratered, people are starving with no job prospects, unemployment is too high, inflation ain't completely eliminated ,and eggs are $9 a dozen (per what I read on this forum recently).
But, having said that, good poster ConAmerica, why doncha try a taster subscription? Say, 30-days? Hell, even the most poor can afford a discounted couple of weeks of the NYT.

Too, if some knuckleheaded Florida legislator can offer a bill that would authorize the State of Florida to pay all of Don Trump's legal bills.....well, hell's bells'!! -- America can then afford to pay for a year's subscription to the Times to every households in America....including poster Conned America (that's only about 128 million...just a hair below the votes that Don Trump received in that notable 2020 election.)

Just scrapin' by ConAmerica?
Can't afford the New York Times?
That is so so sad.
I may set up a GoFundMe page to help the poster ConAmerica out.
And ConA will need help....as Joe knows, this economy has been destroyed, our financial markets have cratered, people are starving with no job prospects, unemployment is too high, inflation ain't completely eliminated ,and eggs are $9 a dozen (per what I read on this forum recently).
But, having said that, good poster ConAmerica, why doncha try a taster subscription? Say, 30-days? Hell, even the most poor can afford a discounted couple of weeks of the NYT.

Too, if some knuckleheaded Florida legislator can offer a bill that would authorize the State of Florida to pay all of Don Trump's legal bills.....well, hell's bells'!! -- America can then afford to pay for a year's subscription to the Times to every households in America....including poster Conned America (that's only about 128 million...just a hair below the votes that Don Trump received in that notable 2020 election.)
You've already discredited everything you've posted. You have resorted to nonsense instead of any semblance of logic or common sense. I must admit that you've once again shown you are a pretentious ass. Run along troll.

"...you've once again shown you are a pretentious ass."

Mein freund, ConAmerica, what with you spending so much time on American social media sites.....is that why you cannot afford even a taster subscription to the New York Times?

Wouldn't a little less time here, and a little more taking care of business allow you to scrape enough together to get at least a 30-day subscription?

What's up with that? America is a rich and vibrant country with a solid economy, of which millions and millions of citizens are benefiting from.....and yet, you can't afford a newspaper subscription?

Amigo, that appears to be more of an operator-error issue than it does America's fault.

IMHO

Mein freund, ConAmerica, what with you spending so much time on American social media sites.....is that why you cannot afford even a taster subscription to the New York Times?

Wouldn't a little less time here, and a little more taking care of business allow you to scrape enough together to get at least a 30-day subscription?

What's up with that? America is a rich and vibrant country with a solid economy, of which millions and millions of citizens are benefiting from.....and yet, you can't afford a newspaper subscription?

Amigo, that appears to be more of an operator-error issue than it does America's fault.

IMHO
Are you selling subscriptions to a fictional source? I am discriminating about where I get my news. I don't get it from MAD magazine, People, Us or any other tabloid. Sorry you aren't capable of telling the difference between objective news and propaganda. By your post, I guess it has become quite obvious that you are NOT an American nor are you in America. That being the case, you have no horse in the race nor standing in US domestic issues. You're just another foreign commie who has no knowledge of the US. Again, run along troll, you've been outed.

f652e2dcddf3b23763b2e0518b030522.gif

It is funny how Trump and his minions see those jailed based on their actions during the J6 riot as patriots.

Its sounds grand but actually it is delusional thinking.

Patriots use violence to oppose and overturn the current governing authority that they believe are corrupt and unjust. They believe they are right and the other side is wrong.

So was the South during the civil war patriots also ?

J6 rioters action and Trumps conclusion that they are patriots just reinforcing why they are in jail.

Just because this is a democracy does not give them the right to use violence for one man who cannot accept defeat in a democracy.

Democracy is based on majority rule but also still protects the minority.

Define irony?

House of Representatives concluded that Trump did incite a riot. Because this is a democracy they had to vote in the Senate on whether to remove him from office that required a 2/3 majority vote to remove him.

52-48 on charges of abuse of power and 53-47 on obstruction of Congress.

America's majority rule gave Trump a chance otherwise their would not be a 2nd chance at presidency if it was just the majority.

Thus J6 was an exercise in pretending to be patriots because it sounds cool. Claiming to be patriots is an ego trip but it just an ego trip that leads to jail time.

Well if Trump wins then he will be know as the "Pardon Me" President.

Well accept if your an immigrant then your just out of luck that the land of opportunity is closed for business.

Exit state right

I don't remember five police officers being killed in the riot. I thought one died of natural causes during the riot and four committed suicide later

I don't remember five police officers being killed in the riot. I thought one died of natural causes during the riot and four committed suicide later
dimocrap FILTH are lying scum, or haven't you noticed?

Those 'sedition hunters'? Those are the ones I want.

Bad

Ironic, this "unbiased" (LOL) post quotes the news outlet using the term "insurrection" There was no insurrection. A spontaneous riot does not an insurrection make.
Ask the families of the people who doed as a result of J6. Or the officers maimedcfor life thanks to Trump's mob that he called to the capital, Trump's trained seal.

Ask the families of the people who doed as a result of J6. Or the officers maimedcfor life thanks to Trump's mob that he called to the capital, Trump's trained seal.
Please link to any police that were maimed or killed on J6. Now for your edification, there was only ONE murder that took place that day--it was the summary execution of an unarmed female veteran by a capitol cop under the direction of Nancy Piglosi. Glad I could clear that up for you. It is too bad you are so triggered that you can't make your point without a third grader's profane vocabulary.

Reagan was an anti-White cuck. Conservatives need to stop worshipping this big government, open borders, RINO.

Please link to any police that were maimed or killed on J6. Now for your edification, there was only ONE murder that took place that day--it was the summary execution of an unarmed female veteran by a capitol cop under the direction of Nancy Piglosi. Glad I could clear that up for you. It is too bad you are so triggered that you can't make your point without a third grader's profane vocabulary.
The P.O. was not charged or prosecuted. What he did was ruled justified by authorities. So there was NO "execution". You're nothing but a bold faced liar.

Dozens of P.O's were injured, some permanently. You're too gutless to admit it.

How convenient. His boss, Piglosi, presided over the investigation into what she ordered done. No conflict there. Also no critical thinking from you.

Link it.
It's in the public record. Are you too lazy to use your Google machine other then spreading lies on here?

Forum List

Back