This Place Is Slipping

No threads on Gowdy yet?

Come on, echo chamber. Step up your game.
?I just read one.
He always gave me the creeps. I think he's smart though. Him and Cruz both belong someplace where they don't have to compromise. It's not in their nature.

Gowdy's a good egg, but I'm disappointed that he didn't get the AG position. Had he been appointed that position, the prisons would have been full to capacity with Obama-era criminals by now.

This place has been going down hill for years.
There used to be mostly partisans on USMB, now hyper-partisans dominate the threads and posts. It's talking points-a-rama now. There is so much redundancy, it's like a fucking echo chamber here. The intelligence of this place has bottomed out, it isn't possible to get any worse.

I just read one.
He always gave me the creeps. I think he's smart though. Him and Cruz both belong someplace where they don't have to compromise. It's not in their nature.
What would a lib know about compromise?

It's not in your nature.

It's hard to believe, that the far right nutters get so upset about possible partisanship in the Justice Dept, when in fact, hyper-partisan Gowdy used to be a Federal Prosecutor. I mean Gowdy, doesn't have a non-partisan bone in his body. But to the hypocrites, that's OK.

Forum List

Back