This officer was cleared, where's the riots?

The cop should have murdered the kid and said he feared for his life. Then conservatives would fall all over themselves sending him money.
The kid was in the hospital for days after this incident so why isn't the black community all up in arms about it? If he was a white cop it would be considered "racism" and "excessive force" automatically. Why the double standard?

Okay let's talk about double standards. Why aren't you, as a conservative, assuming that the victim is a thug criminal this time and going out of your way scouring the internet for proof? What's different about this particular case??? Hmmmmmm??

1.The kid was responding to a fight yes, in defense if his sister who'd been hit with a soda can.
2.The kid was ordered by the cop to stop and he did hands at his side.
3.I believe the kid was in the wrong because I'm pretty sure the cops told him to leave and he came back.
4.I didn't scour the internet, I saw this case on the news.

Your question is my question to the black community, what's different about this particular case that all hell isn't breaking loose? why isn't this on national news? Why aren't people stopping traffic for Luis? If anything this kid was going to defend his sister,which I think even in the wrong, most people can understand. Here you have a much better case for police brutality, so where is everybody?

1. Is it because the kids alive?
2. Is it because the cop is black.

I'm thinking it's because the cop is black. None of this recent crap with Brown and Garner is about police brutality or the black community would be all over the Anglero case too. It's all about racism against whites, end of story.

Differences:

1. The officer was responding to violence
2. The kid was not alone and had multiple people behind him
3. The officer did not draw his gun
4. OOOOHHH YEAH NVM IGNORE THOSE OTHER ONES BECAUSE THE KID IS ALIVE!!!

If George Zimmerman can pursue and murder an unarmed youth then why can't a police officer tazer one who was just involved in a violent fight?

I'll tell you one thing I bet this cop ends up with a bigger punishment than Wilson OR Zimmerman. That'll make you feel pretty warm and fuzzy inside.

1.Oh wait one minute. In the Brown case the police were also responding to an act of violence. Brown strong armed a convience store owner and stole his merchandise.

2.Wasn't Brown walking down the street with his buddies?

3. Draw his gun, no because the kid didn't charge the cop like Brown did, but he did taze the kid when all he was doing was standing there with his hands at his side not making a threatening gesture.

4. Well now you'd think all these protestors would be grateful that the kid isn't dead.

5. The Zimmerman case is irrelevant as both of them were not cops and both were acting like complete Idiots.

6. I'm not sure the kid was in a "violent fight" at all. Sounds to me like the kid saw his sister get hit in the head with a soda can and went to defend her. Honestly I would do the same.

7. The cop was cleared of any wrong doing and the charges against Anglero were dropped.

8. This kids parents are saying this was unnecessary force so where the hell is Rev. Al for his photo op? Again why not this case? Is it too small for the race bait... I mean Rev. Al to show his outrage? Or maybe it's because the cop is black. The point is all this riot and protest is racist BS. Trash officer Wilson for killing Brown, who was attacking him. Go off on white NYC cops for trying to restrain a really big guy who was Illegally selling cigarettes and resisted arrest and died because of his resisting arrest. It's not the cops fault the guy was a slice of cheese cake away from a heart attack.

Here's a thought, don't resist arrest and let your lawyer do the talking. If Brown and Garner had done that they might be alive today.

The main point of my post was that the kid is ALIVE!!!!!

Wtf is so hard to understand about that???

The kid was in the hospital for days after this incident so why isn't the black community all up in arms about it? If he was a white cop it would be considered "racism" and "excessive force" automatically. Why the double standard?

Okay let's talk about double standards. Why aren't you, as a conservative, assuming that the victim is a thug criminal this time and going out of your way scouring the internet for proof? What's different about this particular case??? Hmmmmmm??

1.The kid was responding to a fight yes, in defense if his sister who'd been hit with a soda can.
2.The kid was ordered by the cop to stop and he did hands at his side.
3.I believe the kid was in the wrong because I'm pretty sure the cops told him to leave and he came back.
4.I didn't scour the internet, I saw this case on the news.

Your question is my question to the black community, what's different about this particular case that all hell isn't breaking loose? why isn't this on national news? Why aren't people stopping traffic for Luis? If anything this kid was going to defend his sister,which I think even in the wrong, most people can understand. Here you have a much better case for police brutality, so where is everybody?

1. Is it because the kids alive?
2. Is it because the cop is black.

I'm thinking it's because the cop is black. None of this recent crap with Brown and Garner is about police brutality or the black community would be all over the Anglero case too. It's all about racism against whites, end of story.

Differences:

1. The officer was responding to violence
2. The kid was not alone and had multiple people behind him
3. The officer did not draw his gun
4. OOOOHHH YEAH NVM IGNORE THOSE OTHER ONES BECAUSE THE KID IS ALIVE!!!

If George Zimmerman can pursue and murder an unarmed youth then why can't a police officer tazer one who was just involved in a violent fight?

I'll tell you one thing I bet this cop ends up with a bigger punishment than Wilson OR Zimmerman. That'll make you feel pretty warm and fuzzy inside.

1.Oh wait one minute. In the Brown case the police were also responding to an act of violence. Brown strong armed a convience store owner and stole his merchandise.

2.Wasn't Brown walking down the street with his buddies?

3. Draw his gun, no because the kid didn't charge the cop like Brown did, but he did taze the kid when all he was doing was standing there with his hands at his side not making a threatening gesture.

4. Well now you'd think all these protestors would be grateful that the kid isn't dead.

5. The Zimmerman case is irrelevant as both of them were not cops and both were acting like complete Idiots.

6. I'm not sure the kid was in a "violent fight" at all. Sounds to me like the kid saw his sister get hit in the head with a soda can and went to defend her. Honestly I would do the same.

7. The cop was cleared of any wrong doing and the charges against Anglero were dropped.

8. This kids parents are saying this was unnecessary force so where the hell is Rev. Al for his photo op? Again why not this case? Is it too small for the race bait... I mean Rev. Al to show his outrage? Or maybe it's because the cop is black. The point is all this riot and protest is racist BS. Trash officer Wilson for killing Brown, who was attacking him. Go off on white NYC cops for trying to restrain a really big guy who was Illegally selling cigarettes and resisted arrest and died because of his resisting arrest. It's not the cops fault the guy was a slice of cheese cake away from a heart attack.

Here's a thought, don't resist arrest and let your lawyer do the talking. If Brown and Garner had done that they might be alive today.

The main point of my post was that the kid is ALIVE!!!!!

Wtf is so hard to understand about that???

The riots and protests are racist, what's so hard to understand about that?

The cop should have murdered the kid and said he feared for his life. Then conservatives would fall all over themselves sending him money.

Why arent YOU up in arms about it?

I also can't help but fucking notice that IN YOUR OWN VIDEO a black community leader is speaking out against it. What a fail.

Oh they are using the usual black scale that says when a black person does something they would usually want them to either they never "really" did it or they forget it ever happened.

See: Somali Pirate situation. Said Obama wanted the Pirates to cause the incident and was weak for doing nothing. Pirates killed then Obama "killed those kids" because one pirate was like 17

Whites are too lazy to partake in civil disobedience.

If that cop had been white it would be all over the national media and there would be cries of excessive force. Anyone who doesn't believe there is racism against white needs to watch this video and ask why no TV coverage and riots?

It's not necessarily that. These latest "the cops are racists" are simply an extension of the 60s "the man is holding us down brotha" mentality from the retarded left.

And the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Do yourself and society a favor,Get a freaking life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that cop had been white it would be all over the national media and there would be cries of excessive force. Anyone who doesn't believe there is racism against white needs to watch this video and ask why no TV coverage and riots?

It's not necessarily that. These latest "the cops are racists" are simply an extension of the 60s "the man is holding us down brotha" mentality from the retarded left.

And the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Do yourself and society a favor,Get a freaking life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translation

"god damn that one hit close to home, to the insults"

White alive kid = Black Dead kid
White? The kid who got tazed by the black cop was also black. The case I cited is a black kid getting tazed by a black cop. Yes the kid is alive but he spent three days in the hospital and he wasn't resisting arrest. He was stand with his arms at his side when the cop told him to stop. My question was where's the protests against police brutality in the Anglero case?

White alive kid = Black Dead kid
White? The kid who got tazed by the black cop was also black. The case I cited is a black kid getting tazed by a black cop. Yes the kid is alive but he spent three days in the hospital and he wasn't resisting arrest. He was stand with his arms at his side when the cop told him to stop. My question was where's the protests against police brutality in the Anglero case?

Well that makes even less sense then. Black alive kid = Black dead kid?

or is it

Hospital = Grave?

Forum List

Back