This New York Times "journalist" is heartbroken about Iran general's death

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I believe she is also Iranian, but educated, employed and working in the U.S. She's obviously also an anti-American leftist. While her natives suffer under a corrupt, totalitarian regime, she supports said regime from afar in the safety and luxury of her New York penthouse. Typical leftist trash.

Check out Farnaz Fassihi (@farnazfassihi): Farnaz Fassihi (@farnazfassihi) | Twitter

What the fuck is Trump doing? Why the fuck are we STILL there? I thought we were disentangling? This is all very bad.

Should we close our embassy in Iraq?
We should have NEVER gone there. It was all based upon lies. Our entire involvement in that nation is/was based upon lies and deceit which have killed hundreds of thousands. You cannot justify anything based on a falsehood.

• Banned
How many embassies do you guys want to close?

How many embassies do you guys want to close?
Well, it doesn't look like the Iraqis are happy with us being there, now does it. You think someone will wave a diplomatic flag and all will be OK. I say get the hell out. Now.

What the fuck is Trump doing? Why the fuck are we STILL there? I thought we were disentangling? This is all very bad.
Sucks that Trump really has no one to trust
happy.gif

We all know EXACTLY who he is 'trusting'.

What sucks is that he is an incompetent buffoon.
Enlighten me...

What good has all the 'competency' in Washington
up until Trump, done?
Not a whole lot, but that is no excuse for Trump to keep it going, now is it?

What sucks is that he is an incompetent buffoon.
Enlighten me...

What good has all the 'competency' in Washington
up until Trump, done?
Not a whole lot, but that is no excuse for Trump to keep it going, now is it?

Why do you love the Democratic Party more than you love average Americans?

Forum List

Back