This maybe this weirdest thing I ever heard of in my life

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This guy gets married and now he and the wife is moving in with their parents until they are able to get their own place???? It sounds like they shouldnt be getting the fuck married and focusing on more important. So now they going to be fucking in their parents house??? She sounds like she maybe a little SPECIAL

It must be exhausting for you. To spend so much time worrying about shit that is none of your damn business.

Why do you care? If the husband and wife are happy with it, and the parents are fine with it, please tell me how it is any of your concern?

It must be exhausting for you. To spend so much time worrying about shit that is none of your damn business.

Why do you care? If the husband and wife are happy with it, and the parents are fine with it, please tell me how it is any of your concern?
I just dont know why its so important to get married if they not SET YET

I just dont know why its so important to get married if they not SET YET

Maybe they wanted to have sex, just not premarital sex...

But really, who cares? Unless it has a direct affect on you, who cares what motivared them to wed?

Maybe they wanted to have sex, just not premarital sex...

But really, who cares? Unless it has a direct affect on you, who cares what motivared them to wed?
You know the way things are now with inflation, they aint getting their own place no time soon lol And I have a feeling he is either unemployed or working part-time

Probably not something I would do, but they probably didn't worry too much about my opinion in their decision. It's a shame that people have so little going on in their own lives till they feel they should poke their nose in other people's lives.

This was very common in the old days, and honestly is smart if the parents home is large enough to accommodate it. BUUUT - you didn't include a link, or if this is someone you know - provided context to what their situation is.
If they are unemployed, or have two shitty jobs with no prospects - then yeah - they shouldn't be married.
But if they are early in their jobs and have prospect and want to spend a year or two hoarding cash - that is smart.

This was very common in the old days, and honestly is smart if the parents home is large enough to accommodate it. BUUUT - you didn't include a link, or if this is someone you know - provided context to what their situation is.
If they are unemployed, or have two shitty jobs with no prospects - then yeah - they shouldn't be married.
But if they are early in their jobs and have prospect and want to spend a year or two hoarding cash - that is smart.
A lot of young couples carry large student debt. Living in their parents home is a good way to get on firm financial footing.
The parents may have been the ones to say you can’t live together in our house unless you are married

Better the kids be born to married parents. Will even make their parents happy.

This guy gets married and now he and the wife is moving in with their parents until they are able to get their own place???? It sounds like they shouldnt be getting the fuck married and focusing on more important. So now they going to be fucking in their parents house??? She sounds like she maybe a little SPECIAL
This normal in the 3rd world.

THIS is the weirdest thing you ever heard of in your life?

Where you been living- a black hole in space?

I see weirder stuff than this on a weekly basis.

A lot of young couples carry large student debt. Living in their parents home is a good way to get on firm financial footing.
The parents may have been the ones to say you can’t live together in our house unless you are married
I found out that is what the mother told them which is why they got married

Forum List

Back