This maybe the weirdest question ever posted on this board

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Whenever I stumble across a new song I play it over and over for hours which is what I did yesterday when I was introduced this new Jazz song. But I noticed whenever I do this and go to sleep and wake the next day, when I play the song again it never sounds the way it did before I went to sleep. lol

So that song I was listening to last night sounds different today and I don't want to listen to it anymore.

Has anyone ever heard of this before? Or am I just a weirdo? lol

Depends which drugs I have been doing..

It's like when you have sex with someone for the very first time, it never feels that way again

Maybe it's that NEW factor that wears off

It's like when you have sex with someone for the very first time, it never feels that way again

It has to do with blockers and sensors....After a while the excitement wears off, the glands stop blocking and you notice their aroma..

Yeah like when I ate peach pie off a girl's ass cheeks for the first time it was so tasty but the next 3 times not really

It has to do with blockers and sensors....After a while the excitement wears off, the glands stop blocking and you notice their aroma..

Yeah like when I ate peach pie off a girl's ass cheeks for the first time it was so tasty but the next 3 times not really
It also depends on the ability of the owner to have a deep cleaning method...

I'll never understand why you have trouble getting women to date you.

Anyway, just for grins the next time you're about to bite into peach pie on some dumb bitch's ass checks imagine right before she left her home she took a really big dump and as it plopped into the toilet a few drops of water splashed up onto those peach pie cheeks. Bon appetit!

It's because when you fall asleep you actually wake up in an alternate Universe with only slight differences

I'll never understand why you have trouble getting women to date you.

Anyway, just for grins the next time you're about to bite into peach pie on some dumb bitch's ass checks imagine right before she left her home she took a really big dump and as it plopped into the toilet a few drops of water splashed up onto those peach pie cheeks. Bon appetit!

I'm sure you had some pie cheeks at some point in your life

Forum List

Back