This marks the end to gun control

Printable Plastic Gun Can Evade Security Scanners - Security | DSLReports Forums

Stupid, fucking, gun bunnies.

Thanks to you morons, now terrorists may be able to smuggle guns onto passenger aircraft with ease.

The first passenger that is killed directly/indirectly due to these plastic guns being used for a hijacking...it will be partially your faults.
Even though you dishonorable cowards will dodge the blame.

Don't bother responding to this...I will not read it. I try not to waste my time on useless gun bunnies.

Yes we know you far left drones only want the criminals to have guns.

You want to take away guns for law abiding citizens, the police, the military, etc. But you do not seem to care if the criminals are the only ones to have them..

LOL.

I get such a kick out of you egomaniac whackos who fall for the 'I will not read your reply' test.

I tell you I will not read replies...yet you stupid, frigging morons with no lives just cannot help yourselves and reply anyway.

It's a great way to separate 'the men from the boys'.

Of course, I did not read your reply...whatever it was I am quite sure it was worth less than cow flatulations.
But people that do reply I know are just trolls who are DESPERATE for attention.
And they go right to my ignore list...life is too short for pathetic losers like you.

Last edited:
Yup the obvious in technology happened...we told you so.

This marks the end of gun control

The federal government has finally recognized the obvious – that sharing instructions on how to make guns with 3D printers counts as constitutionally protected speech. Despite little fanfare, this is an important victory for First Amendment rights. It also represents a real blow to the increasingly futile cause of gun control.

The U.S. Justice Department announced a legal settlement and its surrender to the First Amendment arguments July 10 made in a case brought by Cody Wilson, founder of Defense Distributed. Wilson, 25, created a ruckus in May 2013 when he announced his successful design of a plastic gun. In just two days, 100,000 copies of the handgun blueprint were downloaded from Wilson’s website.

The most downloads came from Spain, followed by the U.S., Brazil and Germany. The heavy downloading in Spain, Brazil and Germany likely reflected attempts to evade extremely restrictive handgun regulations in those countries.

A win for the Constitution, Freedom and America.

It's a good day

Printable Plastic Gun Can Evade Security Scanners - Security | DSLReports Forums

Stupid, fucking, gun bunnies.

Thanks to you morons, now terrorists may be able to smuggle guns onto passenger aircraft with ease.

The first passenger that is killed directly/indirectly due to these plastic guns being used for a hijacking...it will be partially your faults.
Even though you dishonorable cowards will dodge the blame.

Don't bother responding to this...I will not read it. I try not to waste my time on useless gun bunnies.

Yes we know you far left drones only want the criminals to have guns.

You want to take away guns for law abiding citizens, the police, the military, etc. But you do not seem to care if the criminals are the only ones to have them..

LOL.

I get such a kick out of you egomaniac whackos who fall for the 'I will not read your reply' test.

I tell you I will not read replies...yet you stupid, frigging morons with no lives just cannot help yourselves and reply anyway.

It's a great way to separate 'the men from the boys'.

Of course, I did not read your reply...whatever it was I am quite sure it was worth less than cow flatulations.
But people that do reply I know are just trolls who are DESPERATE for attention.
And they go right to my ignore list...life is too short for pathetic losers like you.

hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back