This Just In...MN Supreme Court Picks Al Frankenstein

Oh, brother!! :rolleyes:

Duh. Pretty much everyone knew this was going to happen. The Republicans are just throwing money at it to keep Franken from getting seated for as long as possible.

• Banned
Oh, brother!! :rolleyes:

Duh. Pretty much everyone knew this was going to happen. The Republicans are just throwing money at it to keep Franken from getting seated for as long as possible.
Frankenstein's toadies would've played it the same way.

There was no chance that the process wasn't going to go this far, no matter which way the numbers broke.

This is surprise? He did win the election. The other guy just didn't know when to give up.

ROFLMNAO...

Get serious, Franken did NOT win the election; he won the recount, which everyone, including YOU knows was as crooked as a ram's horn...

But this does serve to officially establish the US Senate as a JOKE. And places the US one step closer to the looming Civil War; a war which will come as a direct result of leftists being settled into positions of power; which is the only possible result that one can expect when one places those absent any potential for virtue, into positions of governance which can only be sustained through virtuous men and woman.

Feel better?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNFA_Y0AvlU]YouTube - Stolen Votes, votes in car,Obama,Democrats,Minnesota[/ame]

I have to give Franken credit for winning the "recount election" and not the general election afterall when the vote is close you have to find those votes where ever you can basements, trunks, dead people. I just hope he doesn't disappoint all the dead people that are expecting him to go up there and secure them universal healthcare.

This is surprise? He did win the election. The other guy just didn't know when to give up.

ROFLMNAO...

Get serious, Franken did NOT win the election; he won the recount, which everyone, including YOU knows was as crooked as a ram's horn...

But this does serve to officially establish the US Senate as a JOKE. And places the US one step closer to the looming Civil War; a war which will come as a direct result of leftists being settled into positions of power; which is the only possible result that one can expect when one places those absent any potential for virtue, into positions of governance which can only be sustained through virtuous men and woman.

Feel better?
You guys whining about voter fraud is getting real old. Every time a dem wins, it is voter fraud.
And what a joke your last statement is! If people start a civil war because dem's are in control they are not fit to be an american. If can't handle your party not being in power for a few years you really should move to the mountains in Idaho.
Did you hear the liberals calling for a civil war when the Repubs were in the white house?

Gee, what a shock.

You would think that after all those mystery votes appeared for Al it would have been a shoe in.

Congrats, it's once again the Al Franken decade.

ROFLMNAO...

Feel better?
You guys whining about voter fraud is getting real old. Every time a dem wins, it is voter fraud.
And what a joke your last statement is! If people start a civil war because dem's are in control they are not fit to be an american. If can't handle your party not being in power for a few years you really should move to the mountains in Idaho.
Did you hear the liberals calling for a civil war when the Repubs were in the white house?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTYY-wdWjnE[/ame]

Funny, I still hear screeching lefty bedwetters still whining about Florida 2000.

I remember a lot of high profile Hollyweirdos claiming they'd leave America if miniBush won....Subsequently going back on that pledge.

Funny, I still hear screeching lefty bedwetters still whining about Florida 2000.

I remember a lot of high profile Hollyweirdos claiming they'd leave America if miniBush won....Subsequently going back on that pledge.
saying you will leave is alittle different than starting a civil war.
We may complain about one time, you guys complain every time your guy looses! Shit Obama pulled off the most dead votes, I guess!:lol:

Is there any sound evidence that can be referred to in regards to the allegation that Franken's election was fraudulent? You might want to keep in mind that the story about the "ballots in the car trunk" was a hoax. ;)

Forum List

Back