This isn't the 50's. Blacks won't back down from the GOP's new race war.

I was speaking of the majority of the American people.

She didn't win a majority of the votes with the American people. She received 48% of the votes that were cast.
Same thing. She won by a majority.
From another perspective, they both lost big to "none of these candidates". If "none of these candidates" was on the ballot, it would have won by 490 electoral votes, Hillary 32 and Trump 16.

For the Record: America has spoken — let's not have a president

lb8guwm6zxwx.png

You sure have a wild and rather nasty imagination.
If I were a liberal I would find that allegation about my state to be highly offensive and be searching desperately for my "safe place". Instead I realize it's just more sour grapes ranting of one of those "special" people.
If you were a liberal, you would probably be sharper.
Liberals that are really sharp are known as "conservatives".

She didn't win a majority of the votes with the American people. She received 48% of the votes that were cast.
From another perspective, they both lost big to "none of these candidates". If "none of these candidates" was on the ballot, it would have won by 490 electoral votes, Hillary 32 and Trump 16.

For the Record: America has spoken — let's not have a president

lb8guwm6zxwx.png

You sure have a wild and rather nasty imagination.
If I were a liberal I would find that allegation about my state to be highly offensive and be searching desperately for my "safe place". Instead I realize it's just more sour grapes ranting of one of those "special" people.
If you were a liberal, you would probably be sharper.
Liberals that are really sharp are known as "conservatives".
None are that stupid

Oh, please! Whatcha gonna do? Cry big old crocodile tears, holler for your Mommy, and make a run for the "safe places" the college pansies have established. Your pathetic rant above was itself as racist as anything George Wallace ever came up with so don't dare try to claim you're in any way interested in equality. The American people have spoken and you don't like what they've had to say. Poor baby! It is long past time for white people to claim rights equal to "minorities". Police have a right to expect support for a job well done instead of being abused and murdered for no reason. I'd say it's way past time for you to pay a little respect to someone else's rights for a change.
The American people spoke for Hillary.

Yes they did and she lost.

48% is not a majority. 52% voted for other candidates.

The American people spoke for Hillary.

Go bother someone else. You are like having a special needs person following you around.

Go bother someone else. You are like having a special needs person following you around.

You are an idiot, you don't even know what a majority is.
Go get your blankie and have mommy change your soiled diaper, I hope you sore losers grow up soon.

You sure have a wild and rather nasty imagination....
Since when did quoting an article constitute "a wild and nasty imagination"? Do you disagree with the facts? Do you deny both candidates were strongly disliked? That voter turnout was the lowest since that other Clinton was running?

Voter turnout at 20-year low in 2016 - CNNPolitics.com
That measure of turnout is the lowest in a presidential election since 1996, when 53.5% of voting-age citizens turned out.

2016g - United States Elections Project

Correct. It's correct say Hillary got more votes than Trump but it's a fucking lie to claim the majority of Americans voted for her.

Clinton, Trump Latest 2016 Election Results: Popular Vote Tally Has President-Elect Way Behind Democrat
Clinton garnered 48.2 percent of the popular vote, while Trump earned just 46.5 percent, good for a 1.7 point margin. Trump, however, picked up wins in key battleground states like Florida, Pennsylvania and Michigan, earning 306 Electoral College votes to Clinton's 232.

Why all this pretense the GOP isn't racist. Of course they love Trump. Even Paul Ryan called him a "textbook" case.

Why is the GOP being pu$$y's on this? They should own it. It's who they are. Look at a lot of right wingers on the USMB. They are racist and proud of it. If you took the racists out of the race, would Trump have won? Of course not. And the Alt Right didn't just support Trump, they were wild in their support. They saw a kindred spirit.

So buck up, be proud of who you are.

Why all this pretense the GOP isn't racist. Of course they love Trump. Even Paul Ryan called him a "textbook" case.

Why is the GOP being pu$$y's on this? They should own it. It's who they are. Look at a lot of right wingers on the USMB. They are racist and proud of it. If you took the racists out of the race, would Trump have won? Of course not. And the Alt Right didn't just support Trump, they were wild in their support. They saw a kindred spirit.

So buck up, be proud of who you are.

After lefties like you spent a year gloating that Hispanics hated Trump, Trump states that one specific hispanic hates him.

And you lefties (and Ryan) think that what Trump said was wrong, but what the Lefties said was ok?

And that's your evidence of racism?

EPIC FAIL.

Forum List

Back