This is WHY you want the EPA...

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Don't know how many are aware of this fire, but it's out of control.

Eight tanks on fire and no way to put it out. More tanks could ignite.

The crime: Intercontinental Terminals is saying it's harmless. Levels are safe.

Anybody stupid enough to believe that shit?

This is why you need to have an EPA, because oil and gas corps are fucking criminals.

Hey Trump, you fucking asshole, THIS is is what an emergency looks like.

Fire-4.jpg

Yesterday, from the west side of Houston, the plume is heading west by northwest.
intercontinental-terminals-copany-deer-park-texas-chemical-fire-photo-houston-chronicle.jpg

im-60746

Last edited:
  • Banned
We live southeast on the coast, so not in harm's way yet.
But if it rains in the area, it will drag all this shit out of the air and onto ground level.

Trump needs to get his sticky, pudgy fingers out of the EPA, find his wall money somewhere else, because this is going to make a lot of people sick, and Intercontinental Terminals needs to be fucking SUED by the EPA.

does the EPA have a magic toxic cloud dispersing raygun that operates on tax dollars somewhere

does the EPA have a magic toxic cloud dispersing raygun that operates on tax dollars somewhere

No, they have REGULATIONS imposed on chemical manufacturers of toxic substances, which has been curtailed over the last 2.5 years, you fucking douchebag.
It's a fucking accident, you boob....The EPA can't do anything about it now.

lefties actually seem to believe company CEOs like it when their chemical plants explode and without the epa wouldn't take necessary precautions to prevent such occurrences...

lefties actually seem to believe company CEOs like it when their chemical plants explode and without the epa wouldn't take necessary precautions to prevent such occurrences...

With insurance, they sometimes make money from an event like that. Sometimes, it's cheaper to have a fire occasionally than it is to maintain all the precautions needed to prevent them.

With insurance, they sometimes make money from an event like that. Sometimes, it's cheaper to have a fire occasionally than it is to maintain all the precautions needed to prevent them.

well that seems a bit paranoid. Sometimes fires happen especially when you're dealing with toxic freaking chemicals. Does literally everything bad have to be about trump? cant we accept that sometimes shit just happens?

well that seems a bit paranoid. Sometimes fires happen especially when you're dealing with toxic freaking chemicals. Does literally everything bad have to be about trump? cant we accept that sometimes shit just happens?

They don't happen if you take proper precautions to prevent them.

leave my ranch alone, leave my cattle alone, leave my burgers alone, leave my fries alone, leave my soda alone, leave my cigar alone, LEAVE ME ALONE!

Scenes like this below is why I favor the EPA. 40 years ago when I lived close by, the beach had NO SWIMMING ALLOWED signs posted due to the poor water quality.

Fuck those EPA fucks. Worthless criminals that put an end to any usefulness they may have had. Them and those squinty eyed assholes with the FDA too.

My dog could come up with better solutions and would be a lot more sane and honest about it.

Well, maybe not honest.

Well if they did not blame Trump for an accident in a chemical plant what else could they blame him for? The Russia narrative has fallen apart. They kept up hope in Mueller even though he would have been prosecuted if he had withheld pertinent information.

Now they are trying anything they can in hopes people will believe that anything is Trumps fault.

No, they have REGULATIONS imposed on chemical manufacturers of toxic substances, which has been curtailed over the last 2.5 years, you fucking douchebag.

Please quote the regulation that was removed under Trump that is responsible for this fire.

Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back