This is why we need the death penalty....democrat prosecutor does not oppose Manson killers parole. Murders two men, democrat doesn't care.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This guy murdered two men....was part of the Manson family.... democrat party prosecutor doesn't care...

Davis was convicted and sentenced to death in 1972 on two counts of first degree murder. He wasn’t present at either of the Manson Family’s most notorious crimes, the Tate and LaBianci home invasion and slayings, but he did murder and torture Gary Hinman and murder Donald Shea.

Davis was also Charles Manson’s chief enforcer and right-hand man.
----
Davis, who turns 79 this year, escaped the death penalty when the Supreme Court overturned all death penalty cases in 1972. His sentence then reverted to life in prison, and in 2010 he was deemed suitable for parole.

Until this year, the district attorney has always stood with the families of Davis’s victims to ensure he was not paroled. Thanks to the lunacy of social justice, those days are now over

Sirhan Sirhan, the Palestinian man who assassinated Robert Kennedy in 1968, had a parole hearing in the 1990s.

During his hearing, Sirhan Sirhan told the board members, "If Robert Kennedy were alive today, he would support my release from prison".

One of the board members present later said, "I have real sympathy for this man. He shot the only person in the world who thinks it's a good idea to let him out".

The recall for Gascon is getting underway. The gov is being recalled. Now the DA. Democrats.

Do you wonder why Californians say the elections are phony?

This guy murdered two men....was part of the Manson family.... democrat party prosecutor doesn't care...

Davis was convicted and sentenced to death in 1972 on two counts of first degree murder. He wasn’t present at either of the Manson Family’s most notorious crimes, the Tate and LaBianci home invasion and slayings, but he did murder and torture Gary Hinman and murder Donald Shea.

----
Davis, who turns 79 this year, escaped the death penalty when the Supreme Court overturned all death penalty cases in 1972. His sentence then reverted to life in prison, and in 2010 he was deemed suitable for parole.

Until this year, the district attorney has always stood with the families of Davis’s victims to ensure he was not paroled. Thanks to the lunacy of social justice, those days are now over

California cleared a double murderer for parole yesterday or the day before.

Interesting headline in CBS news..."Parole recommended for Ex Manson member". What could be more benign than being an ex-member? The problem is that he was not only a Manson member but a Manson enforcer when he committed horrific torture murders but CBS forgives and forgets unless Davis was a republican.

Last edited:
The recall for Gascon is getting underway. The gov is being recalled. Now the DA. Democrats.

Do you wonder why Californians say the elections are phony?

Yes, I do wonder why. Do you have a shred of evidence. Not liking who is elected is not evidence that the elections are phony.

After all, if Donald Trump can get elected, anybody can do it.

He's 79 what is he gonna do gum people to death?
If he does anything wrong they will just release him again.
They never said what kind of shape his health is.
I am talking about all criminals released by progressive fucksticks.
Does it have to be a fuckstick? Can't it be a cavernous kitty?
Is there a park near your house? Go out and play it's good for you.

In my view we should have the death penalty enshrined in law for every state. The state has to have incontrovertible proof that the person or persons committed the crime and it warrants the death penalty. No sitting around on death row with appeals after appeals just provide justice with a quick execution. As for granting paroles to people convicted of crimes that didn't meet the standard for death but was heinous enough for life imprisonment. Then unless there is some miraculous change that would warrant parole, they should stay locked up forever.

Aside from the fact that I have no interest in the job, I'm not even an American citizen. Who's the idiot now FuckBoi?

You made no specification as to being American, but if you are willing to accept that you are no one as well, then I'm good with that ... :thup:

The Supreme Court validated capital punishment several times. States have the right to consider their own approach to the ultimate penalty. The question seems to revolve around the state's approach to the sentence of life imprisonment.

----

Life in prison is worst than death. I w8be surprised if he gets out. Aint up to the prosecutor it's up to the parole board.

Forum List

Back