This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

The poll found Trump was the top reason Latinos will vote in the 2016 election.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

Pollsters set out to survey Latino voters

The Hispanic, Black, Liberal Female, Gay Community, Liberal Male and those voting for Gary Johnson.

I still believe Trump could lose Texas this November and I know you will call me a idiot just like others have but Texas minorities are the majority in the State and if he loses over 80% of them while also not getting the Liberal White voter in Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio, well he is screwed...
Trump has alienated the Bush and Cruz camps in Texas. Add in the loss of the Hispanic and women's vote and Texas can come into play

That doesn't matter. Trump will counter this by putting new York and jersey in play.

And if when that fantasy doesn't work bill will be annoyed that his extracirriculars will be back in public spotlight

I was born in NY and live in NJ

We have known Trump for 30 years. We would never vote for him

Which is precisely my point

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

The poll found Trump was the top reason Latinos will vote in the 2016 election.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

Pollsters set out to survey Latino voters

The Hispanic, Black, Liberal Female, Gay Community, Liberal Male and those voting for Gary Johnson.

I still believe Trump could lose Texas this November and I know you will call me a idiot just like others have but Texas minorities are the majority in the State and if he loses over 80% of them while also not getting the Liberal White voter in Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio, well he is screwed...
Trump has alienated the Bush and Cruz camps in Texas. Add in the loss of the Hispanic and women's vote and Texas can come into play

That doesn't matter. Trump will counter this by putting new York and jersey in play.

And if when that fantasy doesn't work bill will be annoyed that his extracirriculars will be back in public spotlight

What polls show Trump beating Clinton in NY or NJ?

The ones in the trumpets imagination

You love how that party speaks of people as if they OWN THEM? if I were a black person I'd be offended and now they are doing it to Hispanics. hey, if they/you supporters want to be treated and looked at like slaves, more power to you all/them

Lol! You conservatives have daily threads on how blacks are "on the democrat plantation".

Trumps dog whistle politics are a real turnoff for minorities And women also.

Trump says the same things the other candidates support in their policies...he's not dog whistling, he's bullhorning. Cruz and Kasich dog whistle, he shouts it from the rooftops.

His recent abortion "faux paux" is a perfect example. He said, out loud, what the "pro life" movement believes, but know they can't say out loud.

Donald Trump’s extreme anti-abortion comments are more conventional than controversial

There is also a sleeper in this election. That is weather. The GOP has consistently denied the facts of global warming. Were there to be a significant heat wave in the Northeast, one with a lot of heat fatalities, that would play into the election of House members that have denied that there is any such thing as global warming.

Overall, the most interesting and odd election I have seen in my long lifetime.
Nobody said the weather doesn't change. Get your Depends changed and have a Metamucil.

Weather and climate are not the same thing.

NASA - What's the Difference Between Weather and Climate?

The difference between weather and climate is a measure of time. Weather is what conditions of the atmosphere are over a short period of time, and climate is how the atmosphere "behaves" over relatively long periods of time.

He's trailing Clinton amongst married women by 10%, a cohort Romney won.

The only question now is will the GOP lose the House?
How's Hillary doing with females under age 65?
She better come up with something PDQ!
Maybe 10% of Sander's female supporters are going to vote for Hillary. Maybe.
LIBs historically vote 'personality'. It's a testament to how their brains can't function correctly.
REPs historically vote 'party'. If push comes shove and Trump becomes the nominee we will see a broad coalescing among REP in favor of Trump.

There is also a sleeper in this election. That is weather. The GOP has consistently denied the facts of global warming. Were there to be a significant heat wave in the Northeast, one with a lot of heat fatalities, that would play into the election of House members that have denied that there is any such thing as global warming.

Nobody said the weather doesn't change. Get your Depends changed and have a Metamucil.

The difference between weather and climate is a measure of time. Weather is what conditions of the atmosphere are over a short period of time, and climate is how the atmosphere "behaves" over relatively long periods of time.
Jesus Christ. Talk about a point going over a head!

So you are saying he wont win because he isn't a corporatist and he supports American jobs? LMAO
Says ALOT about our voting base... Maybe we should go back to land owners voting because you people are fuckin morons.
"that guy is blunt and he cares about Americans. RUN!!"
Im not saying you should vote for the clown but my gawd man..

Trump isn't a corporatist?!

If he cares about American jobs so much why is he importing so many immigrants legal and otherwise to work for him?
It's legal. Do you understand what a business is?

Who said it wasn't? (though hiring illegal actually is illegal)

Your straw man aside, it shows where his values are. He claims to be for American jobs and yet when he had the opportunity to hire Americans, he didn't.

And yet somehow we are supposed to believe he is suddenly offended when other businesses do what he did? You seriously think he is going to fight other businessmen for running a business?

You do realize his trade war policy is going to cost Americans jobs, right?

You're stupid.

I was born in NY and live in NJ

We have known Trump for 30 years. We would never vote for him

Which is precisely my point

Okay...I get it now. You were pretending to be a Trump supporter echoing what they will say in response. {thumbs up}

So you are saying he wont win because he isn't a corporatist and he supports American jobs? LMAO
Says ALOT about our voting base... Maybe we should go back to land owners voting because you people are fuckin morons.

If he cares about American jobs so much why is he importing so many immigrants legal and otherwise to work for him?

Your straw man aside, it shows where his values are. He claims to be for American jobs and yet when he had the opportunity to hire Americans, he didn't.

And yet somehow we are supposed to believe he is suddenly offended when other businesses do what he did? You seriously think he is going to fight other businessmen for running a business?

It's the point, not a strawman. You threw that out there to dismiss the point you can't otherwise address. It makes no sense for a business to pay more for workers, especially when they are unionized like most of the upper east coast. They would need to pay two or three times the amount for labor alone. He didn't get rich being stupid. He wasn't a politician seeking approval. As far as jobs, how's it going now????

I don't blame people for taking advantage of the system. Just like Bernies tax forms. I wouldn't turn down free money. Nobody would.
Just because someone plays the game, doesn't mean they don't want it changed.

You love how that party speaks of people as if they OWN THEM? if I were a black person I'd be offended and now they are doing it to Hispanics. hey, if they/you supporters want to be treated and looked at like slaves, more power to you all/them

Lol! You conservatives have daily threads on how blacks are "on the democrat plantation".

When negroes 'block vote' for DEM politicians by 80% it's safe to point out the obvious that in fact negroes are the DEM party's slaves. Just keep promising them 'free shit'. that rarely happens, and the negro will do what the DEMs tell them to do.
It's pretty easy to keep them on the DEM plantation when their average IQ is in the low eighties.
Negroes are like little girls in the park who will lift their shirt if some strange man offers them a candy.

Two very interesting pieces today.

Interesting piece here by Nick Gillespie: Donald Trump’s Fatal Error Was to Take Conservatism Seriously. Gillespie points out that Trump is just trying to be what he thinks the GOP wants him to be:

From the piece:

Poor, poor Donald Trump, that dumb, fake Republican.

He’s just not in on the joke—that conservatives really don’t mean what they bitch about all the time, whether they’re talking abortion, immigration, or reducing spending. That’s why his surprisingly successful insurgency is such an existential threat to the Grand Old Party. Precisely because he’s trying to pass, he’s going overboard and again and again and unmasking the massive contradictions and utter phoniness of conservative Republican ideology.

Hence, the flap he caused a week or so ago about abortion. If the Democrats are The Party of Death (as National Review’s Ramesh Ponnuru once argued, at book-length), then we all know the Republicans are The Party of Life. Specifically, they are anti-abortion under all or nearly all circumstances, because abortion is murder, right?

So when MSNBC’s Chris Matthews asked Trump whether women should be punished for having abortions once Republicans succeed in prohibiting infanticide, the billionaire sensibly replied, “There has to be some form of punishment.” From the response by pro-lifers, you’d think Trump had, I don’t know, stuck with his extreme pro-choice positions circa 1999, when he endorsed even late-term abortions.

And another: Donald Trump Is Still Pretending to Be a Conservative

For nearly a year, this candidate has done little but insult the intelligence of conservative voters. The pattern is by now clear: In response to this or the other fleeting national controversy that dominates a news cycle or two, Trump issues the conventional liberal view on the matter. Only after conservatives react poorly to it does Trump realize he has stepped on a landmine. Then, he reverses course, and the forgiving souls who cover his campaign in media pretend to buy his sincerity.

...This is but a small sample of Trump’s hapless efforts to appeal to conservatives. His every utterance reveals that this is a group of people he doesn’t truly understand, save for the parodic version of them promoted by the liberals with whom he has surrounded himself his whole life. Trump is no conservative, but it’s hard to blame him for attempting to pass himself off as one given the success he has had in the effort. Those who truly deserve condemnation are those who know better and yet still facilitated this stunt every step of the way.
The irony is clear.

Trump is pretending to be a conservative, Hillary is pretending to be a liberal.

The two are pretty much the same.

O9mtXb.jpg

10472023_1581789012141826_790272000_n.jpg
12797899_1717987608479529_1206586016_n.jpg

I think you may have been a little too long in the heat already.
The odds of a heat wave intense enough to cause heat fatalities in the Northeast in November are the same as sighting a herd of fucking unicorns grazing in the Rose garden my friend. LOL!

You're stupid.

For quoting NASA I'm stupid? Weasel doesn't know the difference between weather and climate change. He's like most RWNJs living in the bubble. They think climate change isn't occurring because it snows in the winter.

I don't blame people for taking advantage of the system. Just like Bernies tax forms. I wouldn't turn down free money. Nobody would.
Just because someone plays the game, doesn't mean they don't want it changed.

Excellently said.

It's the point, not a strawman. You threw that out there to dismiss the point you can't otherwise address. It makes no sense for a business to pay more for workers, especially when they are unionized like most of the upper east coast. They would need to pay two or three times the amount for labor alone. He didn't get rich being stupid. He wasn't a politician seeking approval. As far as jobs, how's it going now????

Actually, yes it was a straw man. You argued and said it wasn't illegal. Something I wasn't arguing. Setting up a non argument to destroy it is the very definition of a straw man.

And yes job suck right now. It would be nice if the government wasn't falsifying numbers so we could get an accurate look at how bad it was.

But how is electing a big government Republican going to fix the problems by a big government Democrat? We need someone who is going to limit government influence in the private sector, not screw it up more.

When negroes 'block vote' for DEM politicians by 80% it's safe to point out the obvious that in fact negroes are the DEM party's slaves. Just keep promising them 'free shit'. that rarely happens, and the negro will do what the DEMs tell them to do.
It's pretty easy to keep them on the DEM plantation when their average IQ is in the low eighties.
Negroes are like little girls in the park who will lift their shirt if some strange man offers them a candy.

I can't imagine why more minorities don't vote GOP, I really can't.

You are a liar! And you know it.
The one and only time Trump has ever been remotely involved with employing any 'illegals' was years ago when a subcontractor working on a Trump construction site was caught using illegal labor. When Trump found out he terminated the contractor's employment on the job site.
You are so fucked up with hate you don't think straight.
For decades Trump has had to work with labor unions. He never would have been able to accomplish this extremely tricky relationship with labor unions if he had ever hired any 'illegals'.
Get you head out of your asshole!

Forum List

Back