This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

The poll found Trump was the top reason Latinos will vote in the 2016 election.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

Pollsters set out to survey Latino voters
Let's see now...ever since Trump declared, the MSM has been wrong about him. They said over and over he would fizzle out or quit, but he hasn't.

If it comes down to Trump v Cankles, Trump should win big. There is no worst candidate for POTUS than Mrs. BJ...but in the Age of Ignorance (aka Liberalism), a disgusting lying corrupt opportunist can win the WH...See Obama.

All trump has proved so far is that there are enough repubs, among repubs that believe in his bullshit rant and, are willing to do the unthinkable.

As for your rant, you got everything wrong., but somehow arrived at the correct conclusion. Congratulations.

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

Let's see now...ever since Trump declared, the MSM has been wrong about him. They said over and over he would fizzle out or quit, but he hasn't.

If it comes down to Trump v Cankles, Trump should win big. There is no worst candidate for POTUS than Mrs. BJ...but in the Age of Ignorance (aka Liberalism), a disgusting lying corrupt opportunist can win the WH...See Obama.

All trump has proved so far is that there are enough repubs, among repubs that believe in his bullshit rant and, are willing to do the unthinkable.

As for your rant, you got everything wrong., but somehow arrived at the correct conclusion. Congratulations.
Wrong, he smoked libtards out of the woodwork and has them foaming over like we haven't seen since the Bush years. That is a very positive sign. We need to beat back the mental illness of liberalism if we are to have ANY hope.

You love how that party speaks of people as if they OWN THEM? if I were a black person I'd be offended and now they are doing it to Hispanics. hey, if they/you supporters want to be treated and looked at like slaves, more power to you all/them

Lol! You conservatives have daily threads on how blacks are "on the democrat plantation".

Trumps dog whistle politics are a real turnoff for minorities And women also.

He's trailing Clinton amongst married women by 10%, a cohort Romney won.

The only question now is will the GOP lose the House?

The House is unlikely. The Senate, yes, you'll lose the Senate. Gerrymandering has the House pretty safe until after the next redistricting.

That's true if it's a traditional election, i.e. if the vote splits 52/48 or 53/47. It's not true if it's a blowout, i.e. 59/41. Such a margin is wider than many, if not most Republican "safe" seats.

The way they gerrymandered the House was to create more districts with reasonable Republican majorities and stuff all the Democrats into fewer districts. That's how the GOP can control the House even with a 50/50 vote. But a big Democrat wave would topple many "safe" House Republicans, particularly in suburban districts in red states since the buffer they've created for themselves is smaller than the margin in a rout.

You'll start to hear Republicans panicking about the House. And with good reason.

Last edited:

The Hispanic, Black, Liberal Female, Gay Community, Liberal Male and those voting for Gary Johnson.

I still believe Trump could lose Texas this November and I know you will call me a idiot just like others have but Texas minorities are the majority in the State and if he loses over 80% of them while also not getting the Liberal White voter in Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio, well he is screwed...
Trump has alienated the Bush and Cruz camps in Texas. Add in the loss of the Hispanic and women's vote and Texas can come into play

The Hispanic, Black, Liberal Female, Gay Community, Liberal Male and those voting for Gary Johnson.

I still believe Trump could lose Texas this November and I know you will call me a idiot just like others have but Texas minorities are the majority in the State and if he loses over 80% of them while also not getting the Liberal White voter in Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio, well he is screwed...
Trump has alienated the Bush and Cruz camps in Texas. Add in the loss of the Hispanic and women's vote and Texas can come into play

Republicans will still win Texas but the margin will be less than in prior elections, possibly significantly so.

There is also a sleeper in this election. That is weather. The GOP has consistently denied the facts of global warming. Were there to be a significant heat wave in the Northeast, one with a lot of heat fatalities, that would play into the election of House members that have denied that there is any such thing as global warming.

Overall, the most interesting and odd election I have seen in my long lifetime.

He's trailing Clinton amongst married women by 10%, a cohort Romney won.

The only question now is will the GOP lose the House?

The House is unlikely. The Senate, yes, you'll lose the Senate. Gerrymandering has the House pretty safe until after the next redistricting.

That's true if it's a traditional election, i.e. if the vote splits 52/48 or 53/47. It's not true if it's a blowout, i.e. 59/41. Such a margin is wider than many, if not most Republican "safe" seats.

The way they gerrymandered the House was to create more districts with reasonable Republican majorities and stuff all the Democrats into fewer districts. That's how the GOP can control the House even with a 50/50 vote. But a big Democrat wave would topple many "safe" House Republicans, particularly in suburban districts in red states since the buffer they've created for themselves is smaller than the margin in a rout.

You'll start to hear Republicans panicking about the House. And with good reason.

Still, I think Bernie Sanders has a better chance of winning the Democratic nomination than the GOP has of losing the House...in other words, slim to none. The majority may shrink, but they'll still have it.

That doesn't matter. Trump will counter this by putting new York and jersey in play.

And if when that fantasy doesn't work bill will be annoyed that his extracirriculars will be back in public spotlight

So you are saying he wont win because he isn't a corporatist and he supports American jobs? LMAO
Says ALOT about our voting base... Maybe we should go back to land owners voting because you people are fuckin morons.
"that guy is blunt and he cares about Americans. RUN!!"
Im not saying you should vote for the clown but my gawd man..

Republicans will still win Texas but the margin will be less than in prior elections, possibly significantly so.
Losing Texas would be a shock the Republican Party can't recover from

That doesn't matter. Trump will counter this by putting new York and jersey in play.

And if when that fantasy doesn't work bill will be annoyed that his extracirriculars will be back in public spotlight

I was born in NY and live in NJ

We have known Trump for 30 years. We would never vote for him

You love how that party speaks of people as if they OWN THEM? if I were a black person I'd be offended and now they are doing it to Hispanics. hey, if they/you supporters want to be treated and looked at like slaves, more power to you all/them

Lol! You conservatives have daily threads on how blacks are "on the democrat plantation".

Trumps dog whistle politics are a real turnoff for minorities And women also.
Dog whistle? Oh, you mean he has no special goodies for non whites or females. That the way it should be.

Wrong, he smoked libtards out of the woodwork and has them foaming over like we haven't seen since the Bush years. That is a very positive sign. We need to beat back the mental illness of liberalism if we are to have ANY hope.

Hope is a powerful force for sure. And seeings how you're fresh out, you got nothing.

So you are saying he wont win because he isn't a corporatist and he supports American jobs? LMAO
Says ALOT about our voting base... Maybe we should go back to land owners voting because you people are fuckin morons.

Trump isn't a corporatist?!

If he cares about American jobs so much why is he importing so many immigrants legal and otherwise to work for him?

What polls show Trump beating Clinton in NY or NJ?

There is also a sleeper in this election. That is weather. The GOP has consistently denied the facts of global warming. Were there to be a significant heat wave in the Northeast, one with a lot of heat fatalities, that would play into the election of House members that have denied that there is any such thing as global warming.

Overall, the most interesting and odd election I have seen in my long lifetime.
Nobody said the weather doesn't change. Get your Depends changed and have a Metamucil.

Trump isn't a corporatist?!

If he cares about American jobs so much why is he importing so many immigrants legal and otherwise to work for him?
It's legal. Do you understand what a business is?

Forum List

Back