This is why they march

Boom! Denying science - just like I said you do. You just got obliterated with scientific fact, snowflake.
I'm not denying science, I'm denying these fossil fuel rags who are being paid to say the bullshit your so gullible to believe. This is not a debatable issue. 97% of climate scientists say global warming is a fact. So shove that bullshit up your ass, it's not science. It's fossil fuel propaganda. Just like the right wing propaganda about Obama. The hatred you have towards him is unjustified.

Boom! Denying science - just like I said you do. You just got obliterated with scientific fact, snowflake.
I'm not denying science, I'm denying these fossil fuel rags who are being paid to say the bullshit your so gullible to believe. This is not a debatable issue. 97% of climate scientists say global warming is a fact. So shove that bullshit up your ass, it's not science. It's fossil fuel propaganda. Just like the right wing propaganda about Obama. The hatred you have towards him is unjustified.
Snowflake...NASA photos of the polar ice-cap expanding 60% (over 900,000 sq. miles) is not "fossil fuel propaganda". It's simple scientific fact. And you deny it because you're a left-wing loon who bought into the lie, hook, line, and sinker.

Again...the fact that your side of the aisle had to rebrand it from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" should have tipped your dumb ass off that it was a scam to get wealthy. But you're just not that bright.

Yeah. His marxist policies destroyed the U.S. (and by extension - world) economy. He also confiscated wealth and redistributed it to his pals. The book is amazing and was filled with strategies for succeeding in a market controlled by a marxist dictator and those that share his idiotic ideology.
What marxist policies are those? I'll bet the farm you can't name 3.
Obamacare: state-mandated healthcare (marxist policy)

Stimulus package: state bailout of private corporations (marxist policy)

Historic land grab: Obama "federalized" over 535 million acres of land while president. (marxist policy)

I'll take the deed to that farm now. That is - if you have an honest bone in your body.

This is not a debatable issue. 97% of climate scientists say global warming is a fact. So shove that bullshit up your ass, it's not science.
Would those be the 97% of "scientists" who were found to be dead-wrong on 97.4% of their predictions? :laugh:

A study in the journal Nature Climate Change reviewed 117 climate predictions and found that 97.4% never materialized.
  • Biologist Paul Ehrlich predicted in the 1970s that: “Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make,” and that “The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.”
  • In January 1970, Life reported, “Scientists have solid experimental and theoretical evidence to support…the following predictions: In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution…by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half….”
  • In 2008, a segment aired on ABC News predicted that NYC would be under water by June 2015.
  • In 1970, ecologist Kenneth E.F. Watt predicted that “If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but 11 degrees colder by the year 2000, This is about twice what it would take to put us in an ice age.”
  • In 2008, Al Gore predicted that there is a 75% chance that the entire north polar ice cap would be completely melted within 5-7 years. He at least hedged that prediction by giving himself “75%” certainty. By 2014 - the polar ice cap had expanded over 60% (more than 900,000 sq miles)
  • On May 13th 2014 France’s foreign minister said that we only have 500 days to stop “climate chaos.” The recent Paris climate summit met 565 days after his remark.
  • In 2009, National Aeronautics and Space Administration Goddard Space Flight Center head James Wassen warned that Obama only had four years left to save the earth.
  • On the first Earth Day its sponsor warned that “in 25 years, somewhere between 75% and 80% of all the species of living animals will be extinct.”
  • And another Earth Day prediction from Kenneth Watt: “At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it’s only a matter of time before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land will be usable.”
Top 10 Climate Change Predictions Gone Spectacularly Wrong; This Is EPIC!

Obamacare is alive, Trumpcare is dead. That's why people 'march'.
Look at the hatriot trying to soothe himself with wishful thinking :laugh:

Obamacare is "alive" in the same way that Terri Schiavo was "alive" in the last year of her life. It's completely dead - only life support maintains its pitiful existence and we are going to pull the plug. Soon.

Denial is the first step in the grieving process. You're clearly still in that stage. Anger comes next (which we saw a lot of from you after Hitlery's dream was squashed by the American people). It aught to be a real joy once you reach that stage with Obamacare. Personally, I'm looking forward to you reaching the bargaining stage. That will be absolutely priceless.

House Rs voted over 60x to repeal Obamacare while Obama was president...and failed each time. They voted 0 times on it under Trump, and are now ready to move on.

@dysfunctional government

House Rs voted over 60x to repeal Obamacare while Obama was president...and failed each time. They voted 0 times on it under Trump, and are now ready to move on.
It's been a whopping 3 months. Patience child, patience. They'll get Obamacare repealed.

Forum List

Back