They Were Warned: Assad & Russia Repeatedly Warn Large Numbers Of Terrorists Are Fleeing To The West

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Assad stated recently that Thousands of Terrorists have fled and are still fleeing to Western Europe and the US. But it looks like the Left in those places are ignoring the warnings. They're placing their Citizens in grave danger. Will they be held accountable at some point? They were warned.

What are your thoughts on this?

Assad stated recently that Thousands of Terrorists have fled and are still fleeing to Western Europe and the US. But it looks like the Left in those places are ignoring the warnings. They're placing their Citizens in grave danger. Will they be held accountable at some point? They were warned.

Needs more links.

ISIS smuggler: 'We will use refugee crisis to infiltrate West'
4,000 covert terrorists already in place 'awaiting' orders

As the migrant-train standoff entered its second day in Hungary, with thousands of mostly Syrian refugees seeking passage to Germany, it’s time the West recognized this shift in Muslim populations for what it is, say American activists who have been warning of a “fifth column” for years...

Read more at ISIS smuggler: ‘We will use refugee crisis to infiltrate West’

As the Syrian Government retakes ISIS strongholds, Thousands of Jihadists are fleeing to the West. The same is happening in Iraq.

In fairness, though I agree their assessment, whether it is true or false it is in their strategic and geopolitical interest to make such a statement.

In fairness, though I agree their assessment, whether it is true or false it is in their strategic and geopolitical interest to make such a statement.

I take their warnings very seriously. They've been fighting the brutal Jihadists for years. If they say they're fleeing to the West, i believe them.

I take their warnings very seriously. They've been fighting the brutal Jihadists for years. If they say they're fleeing to the West, i believe them.

I beleive them too, but I was playing devils advocate.

I beleive them too, but I was playing devils advocate.

I hear ya.

There is no evidence of what Assad is saying. He is doing the bidding of Russia and Iran who are aligned against the US. Iran is the bigger threat than ISIS. They are State Sponsors of Terrorism and Iran is developing a nuclear weapon.

Daily Mail reporter got a Syrian passport for two grand in four days. Turned out to be the same one as the Paris bombers.

The Paris bombers not the US. When you look at where the people who have committed attacks in the US, none of them have come from the countries Trump is trying to ban from this country.

There is no evidence of what Assad is saying. He is doing the bidding of Russia and Iran who are aligned against the US. Iran is the bigger threat than ISIS. They are State Sponsors of Terrorism and Iran is developing a nuclear weapon.

I disagree. The West should heed Assad and Russia's warnings. They've been fighting the brutal Jihadists for years. And Iran is no threat to the US. No nation on earth is a credible threat to the US. It's the only Super Power in the world. But don't take my word for it, go do your own research on comparing military and economic power. No other nation is even close.

ISIS and other Jihadists are numerous. They're much more of a threat in conducting attacks in countries. Just look at 9/11. And Shiites make up only 10% of the world's Muslim population. They have little to no influence on Global Jihad. Most Terrorists in the world are Sunni Muslims, indoctrinated on radical Saudi Wahhabi Islamic teachings. Iran is contained. The Jihadists aren't.

I disagree. The West should heed Assad and Russia's warnings. They've been fighting the brutal Jihadists for years. And Iran is no threat to the US. No nation on earth is a credible threat to the US. It's the only Super Power in the world. But don't take my word for it, go do your own research on comparing military and economic power. No other nation is even close.

ISIS and other Jihadists are numerous. They're much more of a threat in conducting attacks in countries. Just look at 9/11. And Shiites make up only 10% of the world's Muslim population. They have little to no influence on Global Jihad. Most Terrorists in the world are Sunni Muslims, indoctrinated on radical Saudi Wahhabi Islamic teachings. Iran is contained. The Jihadists aren't.

And yet we have idiots in this country who see no problem with letting these people into the country.

They have no way to vet these people and what better way for a terrorist to get into America than in the middle of a bunch of refugee's. Refugee's that can't really be vetted.

Some folks have no common sense at all.

Yeah, the Left knows not what it does. Or maybe it does know? In my assessment, Iran is contained. But the Jihadists are not contained. I guess the Left has forgotten 9/11 at this point. That's a very dangerous thing.

I am wondering why you believe a tin-pot murderous dictator like Assad- who thinks that anyone who doesn't embrace his regime is a terrorist.

Why does the 'Right' prefer to believe murderous dictators like Assad and murderous oligarchs like Putin?

I am wondering why you believe a tin-pot murderous dictator like Assad- who thinks that anyone who doesn't embrace his regime is a terrorist.

Why does the 'Right' prefer to believe murderous dictators like Assad and murderous oligarchs like Putin?

We shouldn't have meddled over there. We helped unleash more Jihad horror in the region. The Syrian Civil War was never any of our business. And i do believe Assad and Russia when they say many Jihadists are fleeing to the West. They've given the West a heads-up. If the West chooses to ignore the warnings, than so be it. They'll have to suffer the consequences.

And i do believe Assad and Russia when they say .

When they say anything at all.

Anything Russia says- you believe.

Good grief you need to get up to speed. There never was a true civil war. The so called rebels were paid mercenaries by Qatar and Saudi Arabia and initially Turkey.

ISIS and al Qaeda aren't resistance fighters for crying out loud. And as far as murderous dictators go Assad at least protects Christians and minority religions as compared to the Monsters Ball that Obama held at the WH.

Schmoozing with real murderous dictators from Africa. Seems you left wingers can be selective in who you consider bad. Truly. Ok you don't like Assad or Putin. Fine and dandy.

But you had no problem foisting the Muslim Brotherhood on the Egyptians. You had no bloody problem taking out Gaddafi and turning over Libya to numerous terror groups.

Then assisting in trying to overthrow Assad and helping funnel money and weapons to the terrorists
via the CIA and the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood.

Yeah. You're selective alright. Gave the world ISIS. Special.

Good grief you need to get up to speed. There never was a true civil war. The so called rebels were paid mercenaries by Qatar and Saudi Arabia and initially Turkey.

ISIS and al Qaeda aren't resistance fighters for crying out loud. And as far as murderous dictators go Assad at least protects Christians and minority religions as compared to the Monsters Ball that Obama held at the WH.

Schmoozing with real murderous dictators from Africa. Seems you left wingers can be selective in who you consider bad. Truly. Ok you don't like Assad or Putin. Fine and dandy.

But you had no problem foisting the Muslim Brotherhood on the Egyptians. You had no bloody problem taking out Gaddafi and turning over Libya to numerous terror groups.

Then assisting in trying to overthrow Assad and helping funnel money and weapons to the terrorists
via the CIA and the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood.

Yeah. You're selective alright. Gave the world ISIS. Special.

And sadly, many of those mercenaries and Jihadists will end up residing in Western Europe and the US. They're rapidly losing ground. They're fleeing in large numbers.

Forum List

Back