This is why the Republican party is the stupid party, Sen. Daines won't be at vote Saturday...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...just as we are ready to vote, this F*****g moron says he won't be at the vote on Saturday..his daughter is getting married and he will be in Montana....

This is why the Republican party is the Stupid party.....the democrat party is now the evil party, and as they mass their minions in Washington...they will eventually put someone in the hospital or kill someone.....

If Daines was a Democrat, there is no way he would miss this vote...

Sen. Daines will be in Montana on Saturday for his daughter's wedding

So...just as we are ready to vote, this F*****g moron says he won't be at the vote on Saturday..his daughter is getting married and he will be in Montana....

This is why the Republican party is the Stupid party.....the democrat party is now the evil party, and as they mass their minions in Washington...they will eventually put someone in the hospital or kill someone.....

He confirmed he will be there to "put him over the finish line". The estimated time for the vote is going to be 5pm on Saturday.

He confirmed he will be there to "put him over the finish line". The estimated time for the vote is going to be 5pm on Saturday.

Where did you get this from? I can't find it. Didn't see it in the link you posted?

Notice the color tie he's wearing??
0a3df62a-2a81-4700-b70e-1827be1b37df.jpg

Ah good. Family values meets partisan hackery.

Where did you get this from? I can't find it. Didn't see it in the link you posted?

I've read at least a half dozen news posts indicating he "has it covered."

His daughter's wedding has been scheduled for months and I don't think he should miss it for anything.

How selfish of his daughter to get married this weekend. That bitch!

Well, you know, it's just his daughter......those damn women again....

They won't need his vote -- OR -- they will allow him to vote from his daughter's wedding because Mitch could careless about Senate rules

We have these things called airplanes...

Well, you know, it's just his daughter......those damn women again....

Seems to be a theme doesn't it.

They won't need his vote -- OR -- they will allow him to vote from his daughter's wedding because Mitch could careless about Senate rules
The Senate has held open votes before when someone was away.

Well, it still beats the Left....which lacks family values.....so what does that leave? just sayin

"The left"?

Still living in comic books then? My reference was to the OP. Singly.
Go look up the word "individual".
Yeah man, you should know by now that Pogo never talks shit about Republicans. He only addresses individuals.

I've read at least a half dozen news posts indicating he "has it covered."

His daughter's wedding has been scheduled for months and I don't think he should miss it for anything.

I agree and from what I've read he has a plane on stand by if they need him.

Well, it still beats the Left....which lacks family values.....so what does that leave? just sayin

"The left"?

Yeah man, you should know by now that Pogo never talks shit about Republicans. He only addresses individuals.

Thank you. All he had to do was scan my posts for any use ever of a collective fallacy.

"The left"?

This is more a comprehension issue on your part......
Your comment is obfuscated if not irrelevant....but typical.

"The left"?

This is more a comprehension issue on your part......
Your comment is obfuscated if not irrelevant....but typical.

Hey, I ain't the one trying to compress behaviour into a turn signal.

The fact remains I referred specifically to the OP, specifically on what he posted. Whine and stomp your feet all you like, there's nothing in the world you can do about that. The fact that you can't think beyond the dichotomy of collectives in your tiny little mind just ain't my problem.

Thank you. All he had to do was scan my posts for any use ever of a collective fallacy.

Well "Ain't" ya now?

Ok, after scanning all your posts, I found nothing but partisan hackery......what's next?
no really.....
"He" really doesn't care enough about what you post to warrant "scanning" them. ;)

PS...you have almost 100,000 posts here (omg!).....do you have ANY time for life after forums? :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back