This is why society should support traditional family values...

I'm all for supporting traditional families, but do not use that as a reason to bash gays or prevent gays from having the same rights as everyone else. Gays are not going to have traditional marriages in your context; howerver, it makes sense that we would support marriage for both heterosexual and homosexual couples versus anyone raising kids as single parents.
Getting out the facts is not BASHING HOMOS, idiot, it's simply presenting the information.

And I don't know what fucking planet you're talking about, but here on earth, it does NOT "make sense" to support homo marriage, period. This thread is FULL of FACTS as WHY homos should NOT be raising children.

Deal with it.

My wife and I raised our daughter just fine.

Deal with it.

Who knows why she's even trying to deal with it. I don't think I've ever seen such a nosy person in my entire life. It's like she has no concept of boundaries.

Not when the homo bloc message is resulting in dead kids.
Sorry.

"This is why..."

Because traditional values put men in charge and force women to be subserviant to their husbands. Great thing if you're a man, or submissive woman. Kinda sucky for everybody else.

Forum List

Back