This is why society should support traditional family values...

I'm all for supporting traditional families, but do not use that as a reason to bash gays or prevent gays from having the same rights as everyone else. Gays are not going to have traditional marriages in your context; howerver, it makes sense that we would support marriage for both heterosexual and homosexual couples versus anyone raising kids as single parents.
Getting out the facts is not BASHING HOMOS, idiot, it's simply presenting the information.

And I don't know what fucking planet you're talking about, but here on earth, it does NOT "make sense" to support homo marriage, period. This thread is FULL of FACTS as WHY homos should NOT be raising children.

Deal with it.

I guess the lesbian couple that I rented a room from for 2 years must be the exception. Cindy and Connie had been together over 7 years when I met them, and Cindy had a daughter named Tawnya. Interestingly enough, Tawnya was a decent student (I think she had a "B" average), had a boyfriend, seemed to be pretty well adjusted, and acted like a typical teenage girl.

Matter of fact, when I transferred from Norfolk to go to my next duty station, she STILL seemed like she was doing okay.

I kinda envied Tawnya, because as a child, I would have been grateful to have ANY parents, even if it was 2 of the same gender, as I was orphaned at 8. Cindy and Connie truly loved each other, and had spent a longer time together than most of the married couples I knew. When I left, they'd been together around 9 years. How many marriages today do you know of that last that long?

Matter of fact, there are a few gay couples that I've known over the years that would have made fine parents. Why? Because they worked harder to stay together than most hetero couples.

And................in working hard to stay together, they had love, which shone through their whole family.

People like 007 believe it's impossible for gays to raise kids, but they can never explain things like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS9H3vc49kY&feature=share&list=PL230E9489DACE2786]We told Dads they're going to be Grandpas - YouTube[/ame]

Children in single parent families have TWICE the mortality...

But the progressives tell us that there's no good reason to promote traditional family values.

That would be because they don't register the deaths of children as a bad thing.
Absolutely agree. I'll also add that a family which has strong religious convictions, promoting traditional family values comes naturally.

Whose traditions is the key question here. We talking 'Leave It To Beaver' era family values? Those were great times to be sure IF you were a white man. Kinda sucky for everyone else.

Good general American history site here with notable goings-ons by decade,
American Cultural History - 1950-1959

Before proposing we return to 'family values' might behoove you to understand what you're asking for. :)

you say that like you believe non whites are not capable of having strong family values. but that is the progressive mentality
Absolutely. Everyone can have strong family values. For those of us with strong religious convictions, regardless of race or ethnicity, strong family values come naturally.

Whose traditions is the key question here. We talking 'Leave It To Beaver' era family values? Those were great times to be sure IF you were a white man. Kinda sucky for everyone else.

Before proposing we return to 'family values' might behoove you to understand what you're asking for. :)

How about the traditions that don't result in twice as many dead kids? Start there.

you say that like you believe non whites are not capable of having strong family values. but that is the progressive mentality
Absolutely. Everyone can have strong family values. For those of us with strong religious convictions, regardless of race or ethnicity, strong family values come naturally.

families are families, regardless of color, nationality. religion. everyone wants the same thing. health success and happiness for their family.

But the progressives tell us that there's no good reason to promote traditional family values.

That would be because they don't register the deaths of children as a bad thing.
Absolutely agree. I'll also add that a family which has strong religious convictions, promoting traditional family values comes naturally.
Progressives and the homo bloc believe that parents who raise their children in the church should be imprisoned for child abuse, and their children taken from them and raised by the state, or appropriate homosexual parents.

families are families, regardless of color, nationality. religion. everyone wants the same thing. health success and happiness for their family.

No, everyone does not want that. There is a whole population of people out there who think the children of the poor are expendable, and secondary to the homosexual/progressive agenda. They think these children shouldn't be born in the first place, thus they don't care if the the lifestyle that is taught to them results in twice the mortality rate among their children. Those children are secondary to the lifestyles that the depraved minority wants normalized. They are chattel.

Funny how silent the left falls when faced with the irrefutable reality of the death the progressive lifestyle doles out to children.

They're likewise silent on threads where planned parenthood employees share horror stories of the human rights abuses that take place within those hallowed abbatoirs.

Silence is indeed endorsement, acknowledgement and approval of said practices.

I'm all for supporting traditional families, but do not use that as a reason to bash gays or prevent gays from having the same rights as everyone else. Gays are not going to have traditional marriages in your context; howerver, it makes sense that we would support marriage for both heterosexual and homosexual couples versus anyone raising kids as single parents.
Getting out the facts is not BASHING HOMOS, idiot, it's simply presenting the information.

And I don't know what fucking planet you're talking about, but here on earth, it does NOT "make sense" to support homo marriage, period. This thread is FULL of FACTS as WHY homos should NOT be raising children.

Deal with it.

My wife and I raised our daughter just fine.

Deal with it.

i.e., marriage, followed by sex, followed by children.

"An important 2003 study by Gunilla Ringbäck Weitoft, et al. found that children of single parents in Sweden have more than double the rates of mortality, severe morbidity, and injury of children in two parent households. This held true after controlling for a wide range of demographic and socioeconomic circumstances."

The End of Marriage in Scandinavia | The Weekly Standard

How about you just remove kids from single parent homes? Its obviously what you want.

How about we encourage people to not have sex unless they are prepared to raise a child with their considered partner?

Or would that be setting the bar too high for the poor people and minorities, who we all know can't control their primal sexual urges, and who should never be compelled to say *no* to anyone who demands sex of them?

Yes, and live with the consequences of those decisions.

Which is why we should let them know that children in single parent families have twice the mortality rate as children in two parent families.

Or would you like to keep that information away from people?

This is why society should support traditional family values...
And this is why social conservatives such as the OP are the bane of American society: they seek to compel their subjective perception of ‘family values’ via statutory fiat, in violation of the Constitution, and in contempt of expressions of individual liberty, expanding the authority of the state at the expense of civil rights.

In other words, it's wrong to tell people that a depraved lifestyle has been proven to result in twice the child death rate.

Children sacrificed on the altar of "unlimited, unhindered, unrestricted, sex for all. Regardless of who is victimized."

How about we let people make their own decisions?

You don’t understand most American conservatives – they are in essence authoritarians, they fear expressions of individual liberty, diversity, and dissent, incorrectly perceived as a ‘threat’ to American society.

This thread is proof of that, as this is the fundamental nature of reactionary conservatives.

In order to justify their subjective perception of ‘family values,’ therefore, they must compel society as a whole to abide by this errant social dogma, where failing to do so undermines that dogma, rendering it useless and without value.

Yup, because it's a good idea to promote lifestyles that result in twice the child mortality rate.

If you can't kill your own kids, how can you truly be free?

Yes, and live with the consequences of those decisions.

Which is why we should let them know that children in single parent families have twice the mortality rate as children in two parent families.

Or would you like to keep that information away from people?

Because that so called study was likely conducted by some Christian morons who have biased opinions.

Forum List

Back