This is why society should support traditional family values...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
i.e., marriage, followed by sex, followed by children.

"An important 2003 study by Gunilla Ringbäck Weitoft, et al. found that children of single parents in Sweden have more than double the rates of mortality, severe morbidity, and injury of children in two parent households. This held true after controlling for a wide range of demographic and socioeconomic circumstances."

The End of Marriage in Scandinavia | The Weekly Standard

"In the early nineties, gay marriage came to the Nordic countries, where the out-of-wedlock birthrate was already high. Ten years later, out-of-wedlock birth rates have risen significantly in the middle group of nations. Not coincidentally, nearly every country in that middle group has recently either legalized some form of gay marriage, or is seriously considering doing so. Only in the group with low out-of-wedlock birthrates has the gay marriage movement achieved relatively little success.
This suggests that gay marriage is both an effect and a cause of the increasing separation between marriage and parenthood. "

Who wants to marry someone they haven't had sex with?

Kind of creepy if you ask me

Children in single parent families have TWICE the mortality...

But the progressives tell us that there's no good reason to promote traditional family values.

That would be because they don't register the deaths of children as a bad thing.

"
SWEDEN'S POSITION as the world leader in family decline is associated with a weak clergy, and the prominence of secular and left-leaning social scientists. In the post-gay marriage nineties, as Norway's once relatively low out-of-wedlock birthrate was climbing to unprecedented heights, and as the gay marriage controversy weakened and split the once respected Lutheran state church, secular social scientists took center stage."

"....children of women who’ve had same-sex relationships fare quite differently than those in stable, biologically-intact mom-and-pop families.....such respondents were more apt to report being unemployed, less healthy, more depressed, more likely to have cheated on a spouse or partner, smoke more pot, had trouble with the law, report more male and female sex partners, more sexual victimization, and were more likely to reflect negatively on their childhood family life, among other things."

Children suffer when we embrace depravity.

The Gay-Marriage Double Standard | National Review Online

i.e., marriage, followed by sex, followed by children.

"An important 2003 study by Gunilla Ringbäck Weitoft, et al. found that children of single parents in Sweden have more than double the rates of mortality, severe morbidity, and injury of children in two parent households. This held true after controlling for a wide range of demographic and socioeconomic circumstances."

So are all the kids in the online videos on skateboards, doing 'nut shots,' and otherwise deliberately harming themselves from single parent homes? :)

But the progressives tell us that there's no good reason to promote traditional family values.

That would be because they don't register the deaths of children as a bad thing.

I'm all for supporting traditional families, but do not use that as a reason to bash gays or prevent gays from having the same rights as everyone else. Gays are not going to have traditional marriages in your context; howerver, it makes sense that we would support marriage for both heterosexual and homosexual couples versus anyone raising kids as single parents.

I'm all for supporting traditional families, but do not use that as a reason to bash gays or prevent gays from having the same rights as everyone else. Gays are not going to have traditional marriages in your context; howerver, it makes sense that we would support marriage for both heterosexual and homosexual couples versus anyone raising kids as single parents.
Getting out the facts is not BASHING HOMOS, idiot, it's simply presenting the information.

And I don't know what fucking planet you're talking about, but here on earth, it does NOT "make sense" to support homo marriage, period. This thread is FULL of FACTS as WHY homos should NOT be raising children.

Deal with it.

Getting out the facts is not BASHING HOMOS, idiot, it's simply presenting the information.

And I don't know what fucking planet you're talking about, but here on earth, it does NOT "make sense" to support homo marriage, period. This thread is FULL of FACTS as WHY homos should NOT be raising children.

Deal with it.

I guess the lesbian couple that I rented a room from for 2 years must be the exception. Cindy and Connie had been together over 7 years when I met them, and Cindy had a daughter named Tawnya. Interestingly enough, Tawnya was a decent student (I think she had a "B" average), had a boyfriend, seemed to be pretty well adjusted, and acted like a typical teenage girl.

Matter of fact, when I transferred from Norfolk to go to my next duty station, she STILL seemed like she was doing okay.

I kinda envied Tawnya, because as a child, I would have been grateful to have ANY parents, even if it was 2 of the same gender, as I was orphaned at 8. Cindy and Connie truly loved each other, and had spent a longer time together than most of the married couples I knew. When I left, they'd been together around 9 years. How many marriages today do you know of that last that long?

Matter of fact, there are a few gay couples that I've known over the years that would have made fine parents. Why? Because they worked harder to stay together than most hetero couples.

And................in working hard to stay together, they had love, which shone through their whole family.

Whose traditions is the key question here. We talking 'Leave It To Beaver' era family values? Those were great times to be sure IF you were a white man. Kinda sucky for everyone else.

Good general American history site here with notable goings-ons by decade,
American Cultural History - 1950-1959

Before proposing we return to 'family values' might behoove you to understand what you're asking for. :)

Last edited:

they'd rather blame it on guns

Whose traditions is the key question here. We talking 'Leave It To Beaver' era family values? Those were great times to be sure IF you were a white man. Kinda sucky for everyone else.

Good general American history site here with notable goings-ons by decade,
American Cultural History - 1950-1959

Before proposing we return to 'family values' might behoove you to understand what you're asking for. :)

you say that like you believe non whites are not capable of having strong family values. but that is the progressive mentality

Remember that INCEST is also a traditional family value
(depending on the family, of course).

:eusa_angel:

Deal with it.

I guess you're dealing with issues over your own sexuality. It's obvious that you feel threatened by gays. What a putz. As for supporting gay marriage, why shouldn't gays have the same right to marry the person they love with mutual consent? Oh that's right, because your hateful god says so.

Forum List

Back