This is why Islam should be reformed.

This is what the left doesn't understand about Islam. Actually, there is much the left doesn't get about Islam, but this is a good starting point.
Muslim Apostates in North America Face Leftist Scorn, Muslim Death Threats | National Review
How do you propose going about exterminating Islam?
Education and not giving in to their demands. No more mosques. No more Muslim immigrants.
what happened to freedom of religion?..

Muslims killed a lot, but so have Anglo-Saxons.

While Anglo-Saxons might be more productive, Muslims are more Conservative.

It's a bit ironic, that White Conservatives tend to be so anti-Muslim, considering their Conservative views on Gays, Abortion, and Blacks, etc. etc.

Anglo-Saxons (English & Germans) killed a ton, The British Empire killed 60 million in India, Germans killed about 60 million in Two World wars.

That's just the bottom-of the barrel, and we're already up to 120 million killed.
35 Million in India. Let me know when you get to half of 270 Million.

Britain responsible the deaths of 35 million Indians, politician who says we need to face up to colonial past points out

This is what the left doesn't understand about Islam. Actually, there is much the left doesn't get about Islam, but this is a good starting point.
Muslim Apostates in North America Face Leftist Scorn, Muslim Death Threats | National Review
Education and not giving in to their demands. No more mosques. No more Muslim immigrants.
So, you want us to completely ignore the Freedom of Religion aspect of the 1st Amendment.

Muslims killed a lot, but so have Anglo-Saxons.

While Anglo-Saxons might be more productive, Muslims are more Conservative.

It's a bit ironic, that White Conservatives tend to be so anti-Muslim, considering their Conservative views on Gays, Abortion, and Blacks, etc. etc.

Anglo-Saxons (English & Germans) killed a ton, The British Empire killed 60 million in India, Germans killed about 60 million in Two World wars.

That's just the bottom-of the barrel, and we're already up to 120 million killed.
35 Million in India. Let me know when you get to half of 270 Million.

Britain responsible the deaths of 35 million Indians, politician who says we need to face up to colonial past points out

Low number,
Besides,
To think that the British Empire "Only killed" in India would be flat out, ridiculous.

Muslims killed, Anglo-Saxons killed.

Just Muslims are more Conservative, you hate them because you're a Liberal???????

No more mosques is not enough. At last count, there were more than 2,100 mosques in the US. This should be reduced to zero. All mosques should be closed, and all Korans should be eliminated from bookstores, schools, and libraries.

These are the necessary first steps to curing the cancer of Islam, which is banned by the Constitution's Supremacy Clause (Article 6, Section 2)
Another poster against the 1st Amendment....and....Surprise...another Right wing supporter of trump.

Another poster against the 1st Amendment....and....Surprise...another Right wing supporter of trump.
Ist amendment has nothing to do with it. The part of the Constitution that does is Article 6, Section 2 (the Supremacy Clause).

Doesn't anybody read threads anymore ?

No more mosques is not enough. At last count, there were more than 2,100 mosques in the US. This should be reduced to zero. All mosques should be closed, and all Korans should be eliminated from bookstores, schools, and libraries.

These are the necessary first steps to curing the cancer of Islam, which is banned by the Constitution's Supremacy Clause (Article 6, Section 2)
Should we burn them too? The Korans, not the Muslims?
Naw. Use the pages for bird cage liners and toilet paper.
As long as they get destroyed, right?
As long as Islam gets destroyed. The allies destroyed Nazism.
Oh? You mean there are no more NAZIs and no more NAZI supporters now? Odd.
upload_2018-11-28_16-25-30.jpeg
upload_2018-11-28_16-25-43.jpeg
images
images

I was talking about the Koran but since you bring it up should we wage a holy war against them just to be sure?
We already are at war with Islam. Have been for years, mostly a defensive war. We should go offensive with the points I mentioned.
And I’m trying to understand where you draw the line.

Do you drag them out of their houses and string them up?
Nope. I gave you my points earlier. No more, no less.
Then you will fail. And it isn’t as bad as you say it is. If it were you would do whatever it took which is to eradicate them all.
I disagree. I'm willing to try and millions of other Americans will.
You are willing to try........try what? Talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk?

Just Muslims are more Conservative, you hate them because you're a Liberal???????
I'm a Conservative. And Liberals don't hate Muslims. They're Muslim ass-kissers.

Muslims share more views with me, than most Western Europeans.

Western Europeans are very weak, and Liberal.

Muslims believe similar to me on Gays, Abortion, Jews, Blacks, etc. etc.

So, sorry, not my fault dumb, weak, Liberal Western Europeans want to let in everybody & their brother, from the Third-World, if we
must point fingers, look at Western Europeans, including ones in America...

Muslims share more views with me, than most Western Europeans.

Western Europeans are very weak, and Liberal.

Muslims believe similar to me on Gays, Abortion, Jews, Blacks, etc. etc.

So, sorry, not my fault dumb, weak, Liberal Western Europeans want to let in everybody & their brother, from the Third-World, if we
must point fingers, look at Western Europeans, including ones in America...
Yes, as I said, liberals are Muslim ass-kissers.

Their argument and desire is no different than yours. The only difference is the religion they are targeting.
As I posted earlier, Islam is not a religion. This view is held by most people around the world, and even some entire nations (ex Italy)

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion — Denied Religious Tax Status
Sorry, we are not Italy. We are the U.S. with the U.S. Constitution. Islam is recognized as a religion and the 1st Amendment applies.....no matter how much you rant and rave that it is not.

So, you want us to completely ignore the Freedom of Religion aspect of the 1st Amendment.
Islam isn't a religion. It's a backwoods misogynistic tribal cult. What is it about Islam that you like?

Forum List

Back