This Is Why I Always Helped Illegals Who Came To My Door

drug cartels , Americans should stop using drug cartel supplied drugs I guess !!

Yep.

Until we address that, we will always have drugs coming from the south. The people of those countries pay the same price in the form of increased crime and the loss of cultural stability.

yep 'dblack' , it was my DAD that helped form my view on race . He was not hostile or wishy washy with different races . All he did was treat people of all race's in the same way .

the drugs will never stop imo Luddley . I use a little alcohol , beer on occasion but that's it . I don't think that there is an answer to the drug problem other than making everthing legal and letting people get sick and die --- or some kinda hardcore rehabilitation !!

the drugs will never stop imo Luddley . I use a little alcohol , beer on occasion but that's it . I don't think that there is an answer to the drug problem other than making everthing legal and letting people get sick and die --- or some kinda hardcore rehabilitation !!

Well, you know what they say about opinions ...

Sign posted at Nuttley's shack

10354828_824580814268716_7112212187402986208_n.jpg

The sign needs to be in Spanish.

Boy luddly sure laid the lies on thick in this fantasy thread of his.

Luddly,
Some friends of mine belong to an organization that puts water in the desert, and patrols for those that want to turn themselves in, because they are at the end of their rope. I have joined them a couple of times. When you see these folks, sometimes without shoes, dehydrated, hungry, and suffering from expose to the elements, I am at a loss as to how people can lack compassion for them.

not a lack of compassion on my part VShandal , if they make it out alive then help them out and ship them back !! Their thoughts that they may be rescued , helped out or find water stations may be a MAGNET to them .

Last edited:
TO NO ONE IN PARTICULAR , but --- I mean , should they be provided transportation across the desert and into the USA . Sure its hard for a poor person to cross a desert in 120 degree weather as the water runs low !!

not a lack of compassion on my part VShandal , if they make it out alive then help them out and ship them back !! Their thoughts that they may be rescued , helped out or find water stations may be a MAGNET to them .

If they want to be rescued, we radio Border Patrol, who detain them for trial in Tucson. It is illegal for us to transport them anywhere. Not even to a hospital.

Luddly,
Some friends of mine belong to an organization that puts water in the desert, and patrols for those that want to turn themselves in, because they are at the end of their rope. I have joined them a couple of times. When you see these folks, sometimes without shoes, dehydrated, hungry, and suffering from expose to the elements, I am at a loss as to how people can lack compassion for them.

I have no compassion for criminals who bring on their own disastrous circumstances. They decided to come here. We owe them nothing. Destroy the water stations. It only encourages them.

Luddly,

I have no compassion for criminals who bring on their own disastrous circumstances. They decided to come here. We owe them nothing. Destroy the water stations. It only encourages them.

Nope.

Anyone stupid enough to venture into Death Valley unprepared deserves to be buzzard food.

Uh, Skull.....It is not Death Valley. That is only a descriptive term.

I am beginning to understand why the Right just does not understand a lot of things....
I'll never understand why "the left" uses so much hyperbole.

Death Valley is a specific place in the USA is it not?

Then why use it as a descriptive term unless one is deliberately over blowing their position?

I assume you support illegal aliens breaking the law and crossing the border without documentation.

I certainly do. Stupid laws should be disobeyed.

I don't. Its a lot more complicated than that.

But, that's not what this thread is about. When a human being is standing on your front porch, exhausted and near total collapse, you don't close your door.

Over a period of more than 25 years, I helped hundreds and would do it again. There were some I helped every year. They were going to the same crop-picking job every year and knew they could stop at our place for help.
It's a matter of one's humanity. Not helping those in desperate need is displaying a lack of decency and humanity. Wishing death on them simply because they break a crossing the border law indicates the same: a lack of basic human decency and humanity.

Last edited:
Luddly,

Katz, it's no surprise you have no compassion for them. In fact, it would be a surprse if you had any compassion at all for anyone but your own sorry self.

I've often wondered why the USA hasn't developed crop picking machines if Americans won't do the crop picking for piddling wages

They have but it's cheaper for farmers to reap the benefits of cheap labor and shove all the social costs of supporting the peasants onto taxpayers. When citizens put their foot down, or more accurately use their foot to kick the asses of the infiltrators out of the country, then innovation seems to fix the problems:

Economist Philip Martin of the University of California likes to tell a story about the state's tomato industry. In the early 1960s, growers relied on seasonal Mexican laborers, brought in under the government's "bracero" program. The Mexicans picked the tomatoes that were then processed into ketchup and other products. In 1964 Congress killed the program despite growers' warnings that its abolition would doom their industry. What happened? Well, plant scientists developed oblong tomatoes that could be harvested by machine. Since then, California's tomato output has risen fivefold.

as a GENERAL RULE it seems to me that any decent person will help ANY individual person in dire need and its nothing to even talk about except for encouraging help to needy people . I didn't read the link except for a real quick perusal . --------- So , helping individuals in dire need is nothing to be bragging about !!

Indeed. And I trust that, despite some of the ridiculous bravado that goes on on these boards, that's how most react to real life suffering. My dad, for example, was a dyed-in-the-wool racist, but underneath such an ugly shortcoming, he was decent man - and I saw him consistently treat individuals with compassion and respect, regardless of their race. Only a thoroughgoing bigot can look another human being in the eye and ignore the person, seeing only an object of their ideology or prejudices.

Please try to refrain from expressing your compassion by reaching into my wallet in order to fund the externalities which arise from your expression of compassion.

Forum List

Back