This is why America hates the US Auto Industry

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
IMG_0038-3011481.jpg

It basically a restyled Bronco that looks more like a old International Scout II....And less capable.

Remember this when the automakers ramp up layoffs and start looking for bailouts. Roughly Q3 2024. Roast 'em.

Sigh, who am I kidding.....You will still have people who are making $60K a year taking out a 7-8 year loan on one........
smiley_thinking.gif

IMG_0038-3011481.jpg

It basically a restyled Bronco that looks more like a old International Scout II....And less capable.

Remember this when the automakers ramp up layoffs and start looking for bailouts. Roughly Q3 2024. Roast 'em.

Sigh, who am I kidding.....You will still have people who are making $60K a year taking out a 7-8 year loan on one........
smiley_thinking.gif
What is the Honda or Toyota version of this?

On another note. What is the cheapest 4x4 car/truck? I lease F150's and $50K for a truck is ridiculous. But Honda and Toyota's don't seem much cheaper. $500 a month lease. Is Honda and Toyota much better? Or Dodge? My buddy says he pays $500 a month lease for his Dodge and he doesn't have the A plan where I do. I'm sure my F150 is at least $100 a month more if I didn't.

IMG_0038-3011481.jpg

smiley_thinking.gif
You know what we should do? Import cars from China and Mexico. Totally fuck the American middle class.

IMG_0038-3011481.jpg

smiley_thinking.gif
Can't say that about Dodge and the SRT line, all of the V8 powered cars smoke the old ones

You know what we should do? Import cars from China and Mexico. Totally fuck the American middle class.
You know what we really should do?

Not buy poorly made over priced Big Three vehicles made by the bloated greedy UAW that contributes to the destructive Democrats. Instead buy better made Toyotas and Hondas manufactured in the US by non UAW workers.

Besides, you stupid Leftest Moon Bats are always bitching about high paid CEOs. Honda and Toyotas CEOs are paid a fraction of what The Big Three CEOs make.

You know what we really should do?

Not buy poorly made over priced Big Three vehicles made by the bloated greedy UAW that contributes to the destructive Democrats. Instead buy better made Toyotas and Hondas manufactured in the US by non UAW workers.

Besides, you stupid Leftest Moon Bats are always bitching about high paid CEOs. Honda and Toyotas CEOs are paid a fraction of what The Big Three CEOs make.
I remember you republicans attacked American workers like this in the 2000's as Bush was sending 1 million jobs to Mexico and China. You're a true patriot.

Poorly made? That's also an old argument from the 2000's. Are you sure they are still poorly made?

Toyota and Honda employees will organize soon you'll see. And most of the people who work in those plants aren't even Toyota employees. They're temps. Outsourced. This is what's wrong with America.

How can you afford a Toyota? What did you do for a living before you got old AF?

Didn't know Toyota is a fancy brand.
I'm looking at the price of Toyota's. They don't seem much less than Ford's or GM's.

The 2023 Toyota Tacoma starts at $27,250 for the base SR trim. The SR5 begins at $29,040, the Limited model starts at $40,005, and the Trail Special Edition begins at $40,470.

Shit. F150 starts at $36K. Shit! LOL

I'm looking at the price of Toyota's. They don't seem much less than Ford's or GM's.

The 2023 Toyota Tacoma starts at $27,250 for the base SR trim. The SR5 begins at $29,040, the Limited model starts at $40,005, and the Trail Special Edition begins at $40,470.

Shit. F150 starts at $36K. Shit! LOL
Meh.

I like Honda. Thinking about getting a superbike so I can become a statistic.

I remember you republicans attacked American workers like this in the 2000's as Bush was sending 1 million jobs to Mexico and China. You're a true patriot.

Poorly made? That's also an old argument from the 2000's. Are you sure they are still poorly made?

Toyota and Honda employees will organize soon you'll see. And most of the people who work in those plants aren't even Toyota employees. They're temps. Outsourced. This is what's wrong with America.

How can you afford a Toyota? What did you do for a living before you got old AF?
well i have had chevys since 92 and havent had anything major yet....

I purchase a new f150 every 3 to 4 years. I usually only drive it about 15000 miles during that time. Haven't had one single issue
Plan on getting another one next year.

I buy Toyotas and Hondas because they are not made the UAW that is a cash cow for the filthy ass destructive Democrat Party.

The fact that they are much better made than the junk put out by The Big Three is a bonus.

I buy Toyotas and Hondas because they are not made the UAW that is a cash cow for the filthy ass destructive Democrat Party.

The fact that they are much better made than the junk put out by The Big Three is a bonus.
I have a 2003 Ford F150 with 325k miles om it and it still starts on the first turn.....Compared to a 1969 C-10 Chevy truck that was shit by 100k miles that I owned in 1979.

Go ahead and buy one of those Ford Broncos. You can bitch online about how it squeaks, rattles, leaks, and how your EcoBoost blew up.

Forum List

Back