This is why 90% of people should NOT be allowed to drive a car.

If I were to ban any significant number of drivers, it would be motorcyclists. A large number of them seem to have a love of going about 80 and 90mph on 60mph highways.
Seems to be the crotch rocket riders doing that. Had one pass me this morning on the interstate and had had to be doing ninety.

If I were to ban any significant number of drivers, it would be motorcyclists. A large number of them seem to have a love of going about 80 and 90mph on 60mph highways.
Seems to be the crotch rocket riders doing that. Had one pass me this morning on the interstate and had had to be doing ninety.
Yeah. Whenever one shoots by me on the highway doing 30+mph over the speed limit, I always wish them a fatal accident, not involving others.

An occasional road rage, fight and murder does not 90% of the drivers make.

Nearly everybody speeds and drives drunk and text-drives and runs red lights .Most drivers are psychopaths. I stand by what i said. 90%

Dated a few black women myself and frankly, they were the best dates I had, sadly public pressure forced us to call off dating.

Why are you a race traitor? Why do you want to dumb down the white race.?

There was a pleasant forest trail I used to take that was very calming, however, it was changed from a hiker only trail to a hiker and biker trail and with the huge influx of people moving into the area, the mountain bikes would just whiz by and narrowly miss us hikers. It got to the point where I and others no longer hike the trail. Mountain bikes need to be restricted to dirt/gravel roads only.

I agree. But the bike industry bribed the govt officials to let bikes on trails. ALL politicians take bribes on every issue.

Dated a few black women myself and frankly, they were the best dates I had, sadly public pressure forced us to call off dating.

Well, Mr. Racist piece of crap, I date who I happen to meet and like. In this nation, we call it freedom. If you don't like freedom, you can find another nation to live in.

Actually you make quite a compelling case that the human race can't sink any lower on the low spectrum...
Clearly your statement shows you to be an extremely "shallow" individual, judging others by appearance, rather than what's in their heart and soul, which you lack.

Psycho runs red light and slams into car, then takes his rifle and SHOOTS other driver dead.

Mother of three survives car crash — only to be gunned down by the other driver, police say

aug 31 2016 Deborah Pearl was driving to work Saturday morning through the local streets of Solon, Ohio, a Cleveland suburb so serene that Money magazine last year named it one of the top 10 places to live in the United States.

It was just after 7 a.m. when the 53-year-old mother of three cruised through an intersection and a man in a sport-utility vehicle ran a red light, slamming into the driver’s side of Pearl’s Ford Taurus, police reports would later say.

The intensity of the crash caused Pearl’s car to skid across the intersection and the SUV to roll several times until it came to a rest flipped upside down, police reports said.

Both drivers survived; somehow, the man in the SUV was able to walk out of his now-overturned vehicle.

According to a woman who witnessed the accident, the man emerged from his Jeep carrying a rifle, Cleveland.com reported.

Rifle in hand, the driver of the SUV walked toward Pearl and — as she held her hands up — shot her several times, the woman told the news site.

“I can’t get her screams out of my head,” she told the site.
Armed drivers are certainly a concern. I think we as a society allow people to act like irresponsible children. It's a "thing" now. What we need to do, is be far stricter and far more punitive on all driving infractions. Like in Germany, you mandatorily have to take driving test EVERY year, less overall points on a license with stricter penalties for even small infractions. And major fines/jail time for major infractions. Enforced to the letter. We are decidedly NOT doing any of that now.

Actually you make quite a compelling case that the human race can't sink any lower on the low spectrum...
Clearly your statement shows you to be an extremely "shallow" individual, judging others by appearance, rather than what's in their heart and soul, which you lack.
Take your foot out of your mouth you ignorant asshole.

You gotta quit talking to yourself in front of the mirror.

Your Avatar tells all about you.

Forum List

Back