This is why 90% of people should NOT be allowed to drive a car.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Psycho runs red light and slams into car, then takes his rifle and SHOOTS other driver dead.

Mother of three survives car crash — only to be gunned down by the other driver, police say

aug 31 2016 Deborah Pearl was driving to work Saturday morning through the local streets of Solon, Ohio, a Cleveland suburb so serene that Money magazine last year named it one of the top 10 places to live in the United States.

It was just after 7 a.m. when the 53-year-old mother of three cruised through an intersection and a man in a sport-utility vehicle ran a red light, slamming into the driver’s side of Pearl’s Ford Taurus, police reports would later say.

The intensity of the crash caused Pearl’s car to skid across the intersection and the SUV to roll several times until it came to a rest flipped upside down, police reports said.

Both drivers survived; somehow, the man in the SUV was able to walk out of his now-overturned vehicle.

According to a woman who witnessed the accident, the man emerged from his Jeep carrying a rifle, Cleveland.com reported.

Rifle in hand, the driver of the SUV walked toward Pearl and — as she held her hands up — shot her several times, the woman told the news site.

“I can’t get her screams out of my head,” she told the site.

It is also why 90% of the people shouldn't be allowed to own a firearm, but let us just blame the car.

I can't find out whether the killer was white or black.

This story sounds suspicious, but people are so crazy these days, especially veterans from the wars for Israel, that anything is possible.

Psycho runs red light and slams into car, then takes his rifle and SHOOTS other driver dead.

Mother of three survives car crash — only to be gunned down by the other driver, police say

aug 31 2016 Deborah Pearl was driving to work Saturday morning through the local streets of Solon, Ohio, a Cleveland suburb so serene that Money magazine last year named it one of the top 10 places to live in the United States.

It was just after 7 a.m. when the 53-year-old mother of three cruised through an intersection and a man in a sport-utility vehicle ran a red light, slamming into the driver’s side of Pearl’s Ford Taurus, police reports would later say.

The intensity of the crash caused Pearl’s car to skid across the intersection and the SUV to roll several times until it came to a rest flipped upside down, police reports said.

Both drivers survived; somehow, the man in the SUV was able to walk out of his now-overturned vehicle.

According to a woman who witnessed the accident, the man emerged from his Jeep carrying a rifle, Cleveland.com reported.

Rifle in hand, the driver of the SUV walked toward Pearl and — as she held her hands up — shot her several times, the woman told the news site.

“I can’t get her screams out of my head,” she told the site.
An occasional road rage, fight and murder does not 90% of the drivers make.

If I were to ban any significant number of drivers, it would be motorcyclists. A large number of them seem to have a love of going about 80 and 90mph on 60mph highways.

If I were to ban any significant number of drivers, it would be motorcyclists. A large number of them seem to have a love of going about 80 and 90mph on 60mph highways.

if i could wave a magic executive order pen

i would ban all bicyclists from the roadways

I can't find out whether the killer was white or black..
Do you think shouting, "Mo fo!" is worse than shouting, "Mother fucker!"? I've dated a couple of black women, you see, and I can assure that black folk press both the trigger and the accelerator pedal EXACTLY the same as white people do. You can tell all of yours that you heard it first from me.

Just the bicyclists I refer to as Bike-Nazis. They adorn themselves with the complete uniform and fancy helmet and deliberately ride down the middle of the lane as if they were cars.

Do you think shouting, "Mo fo!" is worse than shouting, "Mother fucker!"? I've dated a couple of black women, you see, and I can assure that black folk press both the trigger and the accelerator pedal EXACTLY the same as white people do. You can tell all of yours that you heard it first from me.
Dated a few black women myself and frankly, they were the best dates I had, sadly public pressure forced us to call off dating.

Just the bicyclists I refer to as Bike-Nazis. They adorn themselves with the complete uniform and fancy helmet and deliberately ride down the middle of the lane as if they were cars.

yup they do it out here too

now they passed a law that you have to give them six feet of space to boot

so basically you end up in the oncoming traffic lane

because of these careless bastards

yup they do it out here too

now they passed a law that you have to give them six feet of space to boot

so basically you end up in the oncoming traffic lane

because of these careless bastards
There was a pleasant forest trail I used to take that was very calming, however, it was changed from a hiker only trail to a hiker and biker trail and with the huge influx of people moving into the area, the mountain bikes would just whiz by and narrowly miss us hikers. It got to the point where I and others no longer hike the trail. Mountain bikes need to be restricted to dirt/gravel roads only.

Dated a few black women myself and frankly, they were the best dates I had, sadly public pressure forced us to call off dating.
I know. It's easier when you get older but when you're young there's so much peer pressure.

and mopeds/scooters and those bikes with the motorized thing on the back wheel because the rider is too lazy to pedal

I can't find out whether the killer was white or black.

This story sounds suspicious, but people are so crazy these days, especially veterans from the wars for Israel, that anything is possible.
Victim black. Killer white. They made a special point that he HAD served in the military. I think Ohio has the death penalty. Cold blooded murder.

Forum List

Back