This is what's coming to America

Refugee Kids Get More Than American Kids
April 27, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
2015-09-09_0134_1.png

Who do those American kids think they are anyway? We all know that the first priority of our nation is not our children, but other people's children.

Children born to refugees receive more government benefits like food stamps, cash assistance, and Supplemental Security Income than native-born children, according to a report from the Migration Policy Institute.

“Children of refugees generally have better access to health coverage and public benefits than children of other immigrants,” the report stated. “Refugees qualify for cash welfare, food stamps, and Medicaid or other public health insurance immediately upon arrival, and are often linked to these benefits by resettlement agencies.”

Refugee Kids Get More Than American Kids

You can thank obama and the left, I hope it's the left's mothers, daughters, sisters and partners that get raped. To hear it from the left is that none of this is happening and your a racist, bigot or an islamophobe, well fuck you...

The Muslim War On Women Comes To Germany
The only way for European women to have a future is to fight Muslim migration.
January 7, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

mk.jpg

The city of Cologne’s website tells tourists that spending New Year’s there is “something to write home about.” It certainly is after the German city took in 10,000 mostly Muslim refugees last year. There are 120,000 Muslims already in the city making them more than 10% of the population. It has been estimated that Cologne will become a majority Muslim city by the last New Year’s Eve of the century.

When the anti-Islamist group Pegida came out to protest last year, the Cologne cathedral turned out its lights to condemn them while pro-migrant activists smugly held up signs reading, “Refugees welcome”.

But for this New Year’s Eve, the crowd outside the Cologne Cathedral was dominated by young Muslim men who threw fireworks at police and sexually assaulted women and girls trapped in the crowd.

In a crowd of 1,000 men, hundreds of Muslim refugees prowled, assaulting and robbing any woman they could find. A police officer described seeing crying women stumble toward him after midnight. He managed to rescue one woman whose clothes had been torn off her body from a group of her attackers, but could not save her friends because the mob had begun hurling fireworks at him.

The eight men he arrested carried asylum papers. They were among the mob of refugees welcomed by the people of Cologne.

Mayor Henriette Reker, the refugee activist whose victory had been greeted with cheerful headlines from the pro-refugee press and shouts of Allahu Akbar by the locals, was forced to declare it a crisis.

Desperate efforts were made to suppress the crimes that had been committed, but too many women had been assaulted. More than 90 complaints had been filed. There was no telling how many more women had been too ashamed to go to the police. Or how many thought that there was no point because the authorities would not be on their side, but on the side of the Muslim refugee rapists.

A man spoke of being unable to protect his wife or teenage daughter from the mob. A British tourist fought against being forced into a car. A 17-year-old girl described being brutally violated and seeing other girls in the police station in the same condition. A 22-year-old woman recalled, “When I called for help, they laughed.” Even a volunteer policewoman had been molested.

Katia remembered walking through a “tunnel” made up only of “foreign men” who assaulted her on all sides. “Although we shouted and hit them, the men didn’t stop.” Instead they insulted and taunted her.

The provost of the Cologne Cathedral had warned anti-Islamist protesters, “You're supporting people you really don't want to support.” But it was the provost and pro-refugee activists who had supported people they really didn’t want to support. There is no way to know whether any of the smiling young people holding, “I Love Immigration” banners had fallen victim to those refugees they loved so much.

The over 1 million migrants brought to Germany by Merkel had already inflicted trauma on many women and girls while the offenders received little more than a slap on the wrist from the authorities.

Even pro-refugee activists working in camps in Germany had warned of a “culture of rape and violence” where unaccompanied women are viewed as “fair game” and rapes and sexual assaults are routine. A 16-year-old girl was raped on September 11 near a migrant shelter. Two Iraqis refugees had raped an 18-year-old girl behind a schoolyard. Another Iraqi raped a 17-year-old girl at a festival. A 7-year-old girl was raped in a park not far from where her mother was sitting.

Merkel made this mess. And the only way to undo it is to undo Germany’s asylum policies and likely its membership in the European Union. The migrant wave has fundamentally altered Germany’s demographics in a way that makes the country hostile to women. The only way for women in Europe to have a future is to fight the migration mob. Otherwise what happened outside the Cologne cathedral, what happens to the 99% of women in Egypt and what happens in the Islamic State will be their future.

Of course the dipshits think this is funny.

90% of 13-Year-Olds at Italian School Would Convert to Islam if ISIS Came to their Home
A bright future is in store for Europe.
April 25, 2016
Robert Spencer
wd.jpg

From the looks of this, the conquest and Islamization of Europe will be easy.

The German-language site Katholisches.info reports that “90 percent would convert to Islam without hesitation to save their own lives, the Islamic State (IS) should conquer the country. This ‘shock result’ (Il Giornale) came from a survey of 13-year-olds at an Italian secondary school. Only two of 25 students opposed conversion. Both students are from devout Catholic families.”

This “shock result” came during a class discussion on the Islamic State (ISIS): “The teacher gave them information. She told her students also that many fighters of the IS come from Europe. Young Muslims who are the second or third generation immigrants. They are well integrated, come from families with a certain level of prosperity, and several possess a university degree or have begun studies. One of the most infamous executioners of IS was previously a well-known DJ in Europe.”

The teacher reportedly did not sugarcoat the Islamic State’s hostility to Christians and Christianity: “The teacher told her students that the IS destroyed all Christian symbols and threatened everyone who was not willing to convert to Islam with death. She also did not conceal that many Christians were killed, exiled or enslaved because of their faith by IS.”

If the teacher intended this news to make the students resolute in the defense of their ancestral religion and culture, however, it had the opposite effect: all but the two devout Catholic students agreed that if the Islamic State confronted them, they would surrender rather than fight, and would convert to Islam.

90% of 13-Year-Olds at Italian School Would Convert to Islam if ISIS Came to their Home

the dumb asses on this board dont realize that in past centuries this is exactly the way Islam was spread throughout north africa and other parts of the world. Bullying people into silence, the dipshits around here would like to aid them in their process if they could, go figure?????

Oh Look It's Here Already...

'It Is My Dream to Behead Someone' – American Muslim
The dark Islamic world of Khalil Abu-Rayyan.
May 3, 2016
Raymond Ibrahim

khalil-abu-rayyan.jpg

Originally published by the Gatestone Institute.

As opposed to their Western counterparts, Christian leaders who live in the Middle East continued expressing their frustration at the West's indifference and worse. Jean-Clément Jeanbart, the Melkite Greek Catholic archbishop of Aleppo, asked during an interview: "Why are your bishops silent on a threat that is yours today as well? Because the bishops are, like you, raised in political correctness. But Jesus was never politically correct, he was politically just! The responsibility of a bishop is to teach, to use his influence to transmit truth. Why are your bishops afraid of speaking? Of course they would be criticized, but that would give them a chance to defend themselves, and to defend this truth. You must remember that silence often means consent."

The archbishop also criticized the migration policies of Western countries: "The egoism and the interests slavishly defended by your governments will in the end kill you as well. Open your eyes, didn't you see what happened recently in Paris?"

Similarly, in Iraq, Christian representatives invited to participate in the "Conference on the Protection of Peaceful Coexistence" — the sort of conference that would be heavily attended, praised, and cited by Christians in the West — boycotted the event on the grounds that such government-sponsored events are purely for show and nothing comes of them: "What need is there in participating in meetings like this and repeating the formulas that give the title to the conference if then one does not see initiatives and changes in concrete terms?" said Chaldean Patriarch Raphael Louis I. Other non-Muslim religious minorities, including the Yazidis and Mandaeans, also boycotted the conference.

The Chaldean Patriarch went on to launch an appeal to government authorities and political and religious leaders to denounce the continuing legal discrimination and sectarian bullying suffered by Christians: "We met with government officials, and paid a visit to some of the Islamic religious authorities to talk about what we have in common, with regards to our faiths and the life we share in this land. During these meetings, we assured our loyalty to Iraq, which is our country, and we do not seek revenge, we want to live in peace with all Iraqis. Unfortunately, none of their promises has become reality."

January's roundup of Muslim persecution of Christians around the world includes, but is not limited to, the following:

Muslim Persecution of Christian Churches

USA: Federal authorities arrested a Michigan man believed to be an ISIS supporter who had planned to carry out an attack on a 6,000-member Detroit church. Khalil Abu-Rayyan, 21, of Dearborn Heights, was allegedly in possession of guns and a large knife, and told an undercover FBI agent that he "tried to shoot up a church one day." "I bought a bunch of bullets. I practiced reloading and unloading," he said in an online conversation. Investigators did not specify which church Abu-Rayyan was eyeing, but said it has a capacity of 6,000 members. In conversations with an undercover agent, he said, "If I can't do jihad in the Middle East, I would do my jihad over here." He also had armed himself with a knife and told the undercover agent, "It is my dream to behead someone."

'It Is My Dream to Behead Someone' – American Muslim

This fellow isn't just tough-talking in his expressed wish to cut off some infidel's head. He means it. There are thousands, possibly millions more just like him -- and we have the likes of Barack Obama and Angela Merkel (of Germany) to thank for inviting them to live among the Christians and Jews whom these Muslim "jihadists" virulently despise and plan to murder.

What we see happening in France, Germany, Sweden, Denmark and Norway will soon be happening here. On our streets, in our shopping malls, on our highways, in our schools, hospitals and theaters and in our homes. We Americans have been living in relative safety from foreign attack for so long we take it for granted. We have become incapable of realizing we presently are being subjected to a de facto invasion by an openly declared enemy who wears no uniform and whom we are foolishly and stupidly accommodating as "asylum seekers."

Those of us who have read H.G. Wells', The Time Machine, will realize that our situation is analolgous to the Eloi vs the Morlocks, and that we have brought it upon ourselves through complacency and dumb trust in a self-serving government which obviously is working against the best interests of the American People.

Because the police cannot be everywhere, and because these Islamic terrorists know that and are wise enough to strike only when and where they anticipate no resistance, it is imperative that ordinary American citizens who do not own firearms understand that the position held by the anti-gun faction is submissively self-destructive. It is plainly obvious that the citizens of the Christian nations mentioned above are at war with an insidious and secretive army of Islamic soldiers who wear no uniforms and whose primary tactic is stealth and surprise. When the soldiers of this army commence their terrorist attacks here in the U.S., which they surely will, the ordinary citizen must be prepared to defend himself and herself, and his or her fellow citizens, both at home and on the streets.

One major problem will be the excessively restrictive ban on carrying a concealed firearm, which calls for a special permit in most places and which in some places is virtually impossible to obtain without a compelling reason (or political connection). And because most police officers seem to regard a civilian carrying a firearm without a permit as a violation of some sacred law (as well as a personal offense), this works out to an ironic conclusion in which our police are operating to deprive the majority of ordinary civilians from the means by which to defend themselves and their fellow citizens.

This situation must be addressed NOW rather than when it's too late. It is critically important for ordinary American citizens to contact their local officials as well as their representatives in Congress, explain their well-grounded concern and demand that impediments to their Second Amendment right to bear arms be removed!

There is a very real need to do this.

I agree. Most Americans will defend themselves.

Europe has disarmed its citizens so they have no way to defend themselves.

Many Americans have guns and aren't afraid to use them.
If you have a permit to carry a concealed firearm you are among the fortunate. Most Americans have no such permit and in many places obtaining a permit is all but impossible.

If you have no permit but recognize the necessity for carrying a gun because of the increasing jihadist threat, and if you act on that necessity and are found by the police to be carrying an unlicensed gun, or if you incur the need to use that gun in self-defense, the police will arrest you and you likely will be sentenced to prison -- because your Second Amendment right to bear arms doesn't mean a thing without some politician's or police official's permission.

How do you feel about that?

I fought for the Equal Rights Amendment; I'm sensitive to women's issues and I feel for the European women being harrassed by immigrants. The last thing we need is MORE men who can't respect women and who use their (um hmmmm) for aggressive purposes. There are plenty of American men in that category already. If you gentlemen are really concerned about women getting grabbed at or raped, focus your energies on our 'homegrown' morons; there are plenty. I've even seen a few use sexual aggression on this board, albeit verbally, of course.
Can you, or Merkel, identify those 40 men?

Have you ever seen a mob of American men do anywhere what these "asylum seekers" did in Cologne? And if these jihadist Muslims get away with it there how long do you think it will be before they do the same thing here? And when it does happen, if there are Americans who forgivingly say "it was only 40 out of 1,000," how long will it be before it happens again -- only worse?

I say, if it were only forty out of a thousand, why did none of the remaining nine-hundred-and-sixty cheering sonsabitches do anything to stop it? And I therefore regard every goddam one of them as being equally guilty for not only allowing it to happen but for cheering it on -- which is what they did. I saw it and so did you!

What should happen if something like that takes place here in the U.S. is a few of those Islamic bastards should be shot to death and a few more have their faces kicked off. And to hell with any other consideration. Let them know we are not going to put up with it.

I hate to piss on everyone's parade, but I saw the mayor on the news regarding that New Year's Eve debacle. She said the perps are a gang of 40 of so thugs who have been robbing and accosting folks in the trains, etc. for awhile now. The police have every intention of putting them behind bars. This was not 1000 Muslims out to rape women. It was a group of thugs taking advantage of a mass of people there for the 'picking.' They may have been Muslim, I don't know. The mayor didn't say. But don't pull the Trump mathematical error of counting "thousands" when there were a few dozen.
--------------------------------------- lady mayor , she sounds like a liar OldLADY !! By the way , where is the link OLDLADY ?? Think you are talking about 'mayor rieker' or something like that aren't you OldLady ??
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/09/world/europe/cologne-new-years-eve-attacks.html?_r=0
I'm not blind to the problem of Muslim men coming to the West and bringing their disrespect for women with them. I am not trying to minimize the problem. I was simply asking you not to turn a group of 40 thugs into a mass of 1,000 horny Muslims bent on raping your women. That's what the opening article and most of your posts imply.
I fought for the Equal Rights Amendment; I'm sensitive to women's issues and I feel for the European women being harrassed by immigrants. The last thing we need is MORE men who can't respect women and who use their (um hmmmm) for aggressive purposes. There are plenty of American men in that category already. If you gentlemen are really concerned about women getting grabbed at or raped, focus your energies on our 'homegrown' morons; there are plenty. I've even seen a few use sexual aggression on this board, albeit verbally, of course.

Are you serious????
You think it to be "40 thugs"?????

1. "Sweden's population grew from 9 million to 9.5 million in the years 2004-2012, mainly due to immigration from "countries like Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia".16 percent of all newborns have mothers born in non-Western countries. Employment rate among immigrants: 54 percent.

Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that1 out of every 4 Swedish womenwill be raped.

...Muslims represented in as many as 77 percentof the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases paralleling a major increase in Muslim immigration,the wages of Muslim immigration are proving to be asexual assault epidemic by a misogynistic ideology."1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500%

a. "It is the country credited with saving Protestant Northern Europe during the 30 years war. TodaySweden is deemed “The Rape Capital of Europe” because there is virtually no punishment for Muslim immigrants who commit rape. "SWEDISH COURT RULES THAT IT’S OKAY FOR MUSLIMS TO RAPE WOMEN | Washington Weekly News

2. "Rape jihad in Denmark: More than half of all convicted rapists have immigrant backgrounds. Iraqis, Iranians, Turks and Somalis dramatically overrepresented…
...100 percentof convicted rapists in Oslo have non-Western background. According to the Oslo police, non-Western immigrants rape because they are brought up with a view of women that makes them more likely to become rapists. It would be more precise to say thatthey just follow their religion, which allows them to rape non-Muslim women."Rape jihad in Denmark: More than half of all convicted rapists have immigrant backgrounds. Iraqis, Iranians, Turks and Somalis dramatically overrepresented…

Want to see that again?

"... immigrants rape because they are brought up with a view of women that makes them more likely to become rapists. It would be more precise to say that they just follow their religion, which allows them to rape non-Muslim women."

3. "Muslim immigrants and rape
Becausethey come from a culture in whichmany forms of rape are acceptable, there are many Muslim clerics in the West who justify rape.There is also some evidence thatMuslim immigrants are over-represented in rape statistics.
"Although Muslim immigrants have been responsible for many if not most recent cases of forcible rape in Sweden,...."

Source:Misleading Murder and Rape Maps, and the Sweden Rape Puzzle

4. "1,400 English Girls Raped by Multiculturalism

.... between 1997 and 2013, at least 1,400 girls, as young as eleven years old, in just one relatively small English city (Rotherham, population 275,000), had beenrepeatedly and systematically rapedby gangs of men over the past decade.

The primary reason was political correctness. It turns out that the perpetrators were all, or nearly all, of “Pakistani heritage” and the girls were all, or nearly all, white.

Virtually everyone, including media and politicians on the British left, acknowledge that this is the reason.

What neither they nor the American Left have acknowledged is thatpolitical correctness was created and is sustained by the Left."
1,400 English Girls Raped by Multiculturalism | National Review Online

Hmmm......
"...the perpetrators were all, or nearly all, of “Pakistani heritage” and the girls were all, or nearly all, white."

Seems like more than 40.
And until we start killing these sonsabitches and chopping off their hands the numbers are going to grow. Nothing but the most severe forms of retributive violence will stop them. Anyone who is too timid to accept that cruel reality is part of the problem.

Hate deflectors, didn't mean to. As I've been arguing in this thread, holding up one offender as an argument to damn the entire Muslim population is not kosher. Does that make sense?
Then the entire Muslim population should take action internally to put a stop to what is causing the damnation!

Don't you think?

There are certain societies that just should not be integrated.
You cannot just drop people from the third world into advanced societies and expect them to assimilate.
That is just asking for trouble, That said it is amazing how things in Germany have changed in 66 or so years,

I hate to piss on everyone's parade, but I saw the mayor on the news regarding that New Year's Eve debacle. She said the perps are a gang of 40 of so thugs who have been robbing and accosting folks in the trains, etc. for awhile now. The police have every intention of putting them behind bars. This was not 1000 Muslims out to rape women. It was a group of thugs taking advantage of a mass of people there for the 'picking.' They may have been Muslim, I don't know. The mayor didn't say. But don't pull the Trump mathematical error of counting "thousands" when there were a few dozen.
--------------------------------------- lady mayor , she sounds like a liar OldLADY !! By the way , where is the link OLDLADY ?? Think you are talking about 'mayor rieker' or something like that aren't you OldLady ??
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/09/world/europe/cologne-new-years-eve-attacks.html?_r=0
I'm not blind to the problem of Muslim men coming to the West and bringing their disrespect for women with them. I am not trying to minimize the problem. I was simply asking you not to turn a group of 40 thugs into a mass of 1,000 horny Muslims bent on raping your women. That's what the opening article and most of your posts imply.

Are you serious????
You think it to be "40 thugs"?????

1. "Sweden's population grew from 9 million to 9.5 million in the years 2004-2012, mainly due to immigration from "countries like Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia".16 percent of all newborns have mothers born in non-Western countries. Employment rate among immigrants: 54 percent.

Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that1 out of every 4 Swedish womenwill be raped.

...Muslims represented in as many as 77 percentof the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases paralleling a major increase in Muslim immigration,the wages of Muslim immigration are proving to be asexual assault epidemic by a misogynistic ideology."1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500%

a. "It is the country credited with saving Protestant Northern Europe during the 30 years war. TodaySweden is deemed “The Rape Capital of Europe” because there is virtually no punishment for Muslim immigrants who commit rape. "SWEDISH COURT RULES THAT IT’S OKAY FOR MUSLIMS TO RAPE WOMEN | Washington Weekly News

2. "Rape jihad in Denmark: More than half of all convicted rapists have immigrant backgrounds. Iraqis, Iranians, Turks and Somalis dramatically overrepresented…
...100 percentof convicted rapists in Oslo have non-Western background. According to the Oslo police, non-Western immigrants rape because they are brought up with a view of women that makes them more likely to become rapists. It would be more precise to say thatthey just follow their religion, which allows them to rape non-Muslim women."Rape jihad in Denmark: More than half of all convicted rapists have immigrant backgrounds. Iraqis, Iranians, Turks and Somalis dramatically overrepresented…

Want to see that again?

"... immigrants rape because they are brought up with a view of women that makes them more likely to become rapists. It would be more precise to say that they just follow their religion, which allows them to rape non-Muslim women."

3. "Muslim immigrants and rape
Becausethey come from a culture in whichmany forms of rape are acceptable, there are many Muslim clerics in the West who justify rape.There is also some evidence thatMuslim immigrants are over-represented in rape statistics.
"Although Muslim immigrants have been responsible for many if not most recent cases of forcible rape in Sweden,...."

Source:Misleading Murder and Rape Maps, and the Sweden Rape Puzzle

4. "1,400 English Girls Raped by Multiculturalism

.... between 1997 and 2013, at least 1,400 girls, as young as eleven years old, in just one relatively small English city (Rotherham, population 275,000), had beenrepeatedly and systematically rapedby gangs of men over the past decade.

The primary reason was political correctness. It turns out that the perpetrators were all, or nearly all, of “Pakistani heritage” and the girls were all, or nearly all, white.

Virtually everyone, including media and politicians on the British left, acknowledge that this is the reason.

What neither they nor the American Left have acknowledged is thatpolitical correctness was created and is sustained by the Left."
1,400 English Girls Raped by Multiculturalism | National Review Online

Hmmm......
"...the perpetrators were all, or nearly all, of “Pakistani heritage” and the girls were all, or nearly all, white."

Seems like more than 40.
And until we start killing these sonsabitches and chopping off their hands the numbers are going to grow. Nothing but the most severe forms of retributive violence will stop them. Anyone who is too timid to accept that cruel reality is part of the problem.
they gotta be sent back to where they belong . As a side comment , rape is a mohamed approved tactic of war . It is 'rape jihad' , fun for the 'jihadi , approved by mohamad and brings about a new jihadi in some cases .

Okay. Since everyone, left and right, is saying the US is responsible for this mess in Syria, which led to this mass migration, should we not have some responsibility for these people who had to flee their homes for their lives? If we can't safely let them into our country, is there something else we can do? Sometimes it is hard to trust that there isn't just naked racism/xenophobia underlying these efforts to 'warn' about muslim immigrants. If I could hear some reasonable ideas on how to help the vast majority of these refugees who are harmless and homeless, it would ease my mind that you aren't working from another agenda.
There is only one way. We need to tell our resident Muslim population that if they don't take care of the problem -- we will. And the way for us to do that is pass word to the biker groups, the American Neo-Nazi Party, the Skinhead groups and every wacky, camo-wearing militant organization is the U.S. that until further notice it is party time.

In other words, if these Muslims want to fuck around we will show them how it's done.

I'm no expert, but I've heard it was our intervention in the ME that ultimately created the power vacuums allowing terrorism to grow, and OBAMA who fouled up in Syria in various ways, depending on who you talk to.
That probably is true. But does it mean those of us who had nothing to do with the games our corrupt and incompetent politicians play should just lie back and take the punishment for it? If these Muslim jihadists have a bone to pick, the bone resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC. Take your jihad there.

So you're saying, basically, America should do nothing to help out with the refugee crisis?
Does helping out with the refugee crisis mean putting up with the kind of crap we are seeing in Europe? If so, the answer is yes.

whatever radical jihadis do.... it is not what all muslims do... it is a small percentage of muslims.... and regardless, does not justify lying about what the clerics SAY.
Then the larger percentage of resident asylum-seeking Muslims should do something about the problem so we won't need to. But we certainly are not just going to allow these things to go on happening just because it's just a small percentage of this category.

Imagine if a few hundred thousand Americans were forced to flee a brutal takeover of our Nation and we were afforded asylum in some Muslim country and that a small percentage of American asylum-seekers started raping and molesting the women of that nation. What do you suppose would happen?

there are enough problems without bigots intentionally fanning the flames of hatred so they get their little culture war.
Responding to what is in fact a foreign invasion is not bigotry, or is it fanning flames of hatred. The hatred already exists -- and it's on the other side.

How many of these will find their way here under the Obuma Migrant Plan?

Migrant Invasion Will Reach OVER 10 MILLION Warns German Minister

Migrants-Crowds-Cross-Into-Slovenia-Getty-640x480.jpe

WHERE ARE THE WOMEN????????????????????????????????????????

The plan is for the women to be brought here after the jihad conquers and captures the U.S. And anyone who thinks I'm joking had better wake up.

We are looking at a military movement. Don't be fooled by the absence of uniforms. The password is, Allah Akhbar![/B]

You can thank obama and the left, I hope it's the left's mothers, daughters, sisters and partners that get raped. To hear it from the left is that none of this is happening and your a racist, bigot or an islamophobe, well fuck you...

The only way for European women to have a future is to fight Muslim migration.
January 7, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

mk.jpg

The city of Cologne’s website tells tourists that spending New Year’s there is “something to write home about.” It certainly is after the German city took in 10,000 mostly Muslim refugees last year. There are 120,000 Muslims already in the city making them more than 10% of the population. It has been estimated that Cologne will become a majority Muslim city by the last New Year’s Eve of the century.

When the anti-Islamist group Pegida came out to protest last year, the Cologne cathedral turned out its lights to condemn them while pro-migrant activists smugly held up signs reading, “Refugees welcome”.

But for this New Year’s Eve, the crowd outside the Cologne Cathedral was dominated by young Muslim men who threw fireworks at police and sexually assaulted women and girls trapped in the crowd.

In a crowd of 1,000 men, hundreds of Muslim refugees prowled, assaulting and robbing any woman they could find. A police officer described seeing crying women stumble toward him after midnight. He managed to rescue one woman whose clothes had been torn off her body from a group of her attackers, but could not save her friends because the mob had begun hurling fireworks at him.

The eight men he arrested carried asylum papers. They were among the mob of refugees welcomed by the people of Cologne.

Mayor Henriette Reker, the refugee activist whose victory had been greeted with cheerful headlines from the pro-refugee press and shouts of Allahu Akbar by the locals, was forced to declare it a crisis.

Desperate efforts were made to suppress the crimes that had been committed, but too many women had been assaulted. More than 90 complaints had been filed. There was no telling how many more women had been too ashamed to go to the police. Or how many thought that there was no point because the authorities would not be on their side, but on the side of the Muslim refugee rapists.

A man spoke of being unable to protect his wife or teenage daughter from the mob. A British tourist fought against being forced into a car. A 17-year-old girl described being brutally violated and seeing other girls in the police station in the same condition. A 22-year-old woman recalled, “When I called for help, they laughed.” Even a volunteer policewoman had been molested.

Katia remembered walking through a “tunnel” made up only of “foreign men” who assaulted her on all sides. “Although we shouted and hit them, the men didn’t stop.” Instead they insulted and taunted her.

The provost of the Cologne Cathedral had warned anti-Islamist protesters, “You're supporting people you really don't want to support.” But it was the provost and pro-refugee activists who had supported people they really didn’t want to support. There is no way to know whether any of the smiling young people holding, “I Love Immigration” banners had fallen victim to those refugees they loved so much.

The over 1 million migrants brought to Germany by Merkel had already inflicted trauma on many women and girls while the offenders received little more than a slap on the wrist from the authorities.

Even pro-refugee activists working in camps in Germany had warned of a “culture of rape and violence” where unaccompanied women are viewed as “fair game” and rapes and sexual assaults are routine. A 16-year-old girl was raped on September 11 near a migrant shelter. Two Iraqis refugees had raped an 18-year-old girl behind a schoolyard. Another Iraqi raped a 17-year-old girl at a festival. A 7-year-old girl was raped in a park not far from where her mother was sitting.

Merkel made this mess. And the only way to undo it is to undo Germany’s asylum policies and likely its membership in the European Union. The migrant wave has fundamentally altered Germany’s demographics in a way that makes the country hostile to women. The only way for women in Europe to have a future is to fight the migration mob. Otherwise what happened outside the Cologne cathedral, what happens to the 99% of women in Egypt and what happens in the Islamic State will be their future.

America mops getting raped? There's not a penis in this country that needs to rape women when all of them will drop their panties over a smile....especially white trash and ghetto black bitches.....rape is the least of our problems......find something else to lose sleep over, dude, this ain't one of em.

no responsibility to the so called refugees at all . Admit to some or just a little responsibility and the battle is lost OldLady . I agree with TRed until he gets to his last line in his post that says that muslim rapists are the least of our problems . Lots of pure little girls of all races in the USA that don't deserve rape TRed .

Forum List

Back