This is what's coming to America

Okay. Since everyone, left and right, is saying the US is responsible for this mess in Syria, which led to this mass migration, should we not have some responsibility for these people who had to flee their homes for their lives? If we can't safely let them into our country, is there something else we can do? Sometimes it is hard to trust that there isn't just naked racism/xenophobia underlying these efforts to 'warn' about muslim immigrants. If I could hear some reasonable ideas on how to help the vast majority of these refugees who are harmless and homeless, it would ease my mind that you aren't working from another agenda.
If they are being oppressed in their homeland we can arm their men so they can effectively resist.

And that's it. Nothing more.

Did you ever stop to think that the reason obama wants guns out of the public's hands is that he knows when his buddies start their mass rapes in this country, good gun owning Americans are going to put his animal friends to sleep?
And how do you suppose our police will respond to that? Don't delude yourself with such hopeful but imaginary bravado.
it depends on what you are asking the police are going to respond to. The animals or the Americans fighting back.

I agree. Most Americans will defend themselves.

Europe has disarmed its citizens so they have no way to defend themselves.

Many Americans have guns and aren't afraid to use them.
Claudette,

The reality is very few American women have guns and most Americans who do legally own guns will hesitate to use them because of fear of being arrested.

The simple fact is if the Muslim invaders do start molesting American women and American men respond in the appropriate way, which is to kill the sonsabitches, don't make the mistake of thinking our police will not arrest them.

Well I'm woman who does have a gun and I ain't afraid to use it.

Sure the police will arrest the sonsabitches. That is if they survive to be arrested.

Most of the men I call friends wouldn't hesitate to blow their brains out. In fact they would look forward to doing so.

Our country hasn't been disarmed. God damned good thing too.

Insofar as the tone of the OP is true when placed under a close and objective analysis...

Namely, that fundamentalist Muslim attitudes towards women are making an appreciable dent in womens' liberties and safety in Germany and other parts of Europe...

Is anyone with even an ounce of common sense surprised in the slightest?

This is the logical and tragic conclusion of Multiculturalism - a.k.a. Cultural Suicide, for the host country or region, in connection with Islam, intruding in its midst.

Multiculturalism... what the weakling idiot-heirs of a once-great Europe have allowed The Left to pressure them into bringing down upon their own heads.

Europe is all but lost; our distant cousins have offered-up their backsides to Islam, and endangered their women and their homeland.

Weaklings.

Fools.

Last edited:
Insofar as the tone of the OP is true when placed under a close and objective analysis...

Namely, that fundamentalist Muslim attitudes towards women are making an appreciable dent in womens' liberties and safety in Germany and other parts of Europe...

Is anyone with even an ounce of common sense surprised in the slightest?

This is the logical and tragic conclusion of Multiculturalism - a.k.a. Cultural Suicide, for the host country or region, in connection with Islam, intruding in its midst.

Multiculturalism... what the weakling idiot-heirs of a once-great Europe have allowed The Left to pressure them into bringing down upon their own heads.

Europe is all but lost; our distant cousins have offered-up their backsides to Islam, and endangered their women and their homeland.

Weaklings.

Fools.

That they are. One would think they could see what they have done and reverse it by kicking all Muslims out of Europe.

Guess they still think doing the humanitarian thing will make all well.

Fools they truly are.

Sure the police will arrest the sonsabitches. That is if they survive to be arrested.

Most of the men I call friends wouldn't hesitate to blow their brains out. In fact they would look forward to doing so.

You obviously do not live in the North -- especially New York, New Jersey or Connecticut.

You obviously do not live in the North -- especially New York, New Jersey or Connecticut.

Spent twenty plus years in NH. Everyone had a gun in the back window of their truck.

Hell. All you had to do was walk into the kitchen and a gun was on the rack on the back wall.

And I agree. Its a goddamned good thing we have guns and aren't afraid to use em.

Some of those people in Europe would probably give their eye teeth to have a gun since their Govt.s have disarmed them all the protect them.

Glad I don't live in Europe.

Spent twenty plus years in NH. Everyone had a gun in the back window of their truck.

Hell. All you had to do was walk into the kitchen and a gun was on the rack on the back wall.

And I agree. Its a goddamned good thing we have guns and aren't afraid to use em.

Some of those people in Europe would probably give their eye teeth to have a gun since their Govt.s have disarmed them all the protect them.

Glad I don't live in Europe.
I should have said certain Northern states. I wasn't thinking about NH, VT and ME.

I'm now recalling a little gas-station/country-store on a back road near Skowhegan, Maine, where one shelf of a glass candy cabinet filled with auto-related items contained a number of souvenir handguns, including the well-worn Walther P-38 I bought for $50 cash, no paperwork, no tax, no questions -- and she threw in a box of 50 9mm.

That was in 1959 while on Thanksgiving leave from Camp LeJeune and visiting a relative in Waterville. But I'm sure things are very different today.

I also remember when buying a rifle or shotgun was no more complicated than buying a pair of shoes. In fact it was illegal to demand any further ID than proof of age (18) when selling a rifle or shotgun or to create any record of the buyer's ID.

Little by little.

Last edited:
The Women-Hunt in Germany
Muslim migrants openly follow, film and sexually harass teenaged girls in shopping mall.
March 3, 2016
Stephen Brown
germany-cologne-train-station-1000-arab-mobs-molest-rape-sexual-assault-women-illustration1.jpg

"If a woman gets raped walking in public alone, then she, herself, is at fault. She is only seducing men by her presence. She should have stayed home like a Muslim woman."
- Dr. Abd Al-Aziz Fawzan Al-Fawzan, Professor of Islamic Law, Saudi Arabia.

Many Germans welcomed with open arms the million, mostly male and Muslim, migrants Federal Chancellor Angela Merkel invited into Germany last September. At train stations, they handed out water bottles to the newcomers, while holding signs stating: “Willkommen!” At first, everything was, as the Germans say, “Friede, Freude, Eierkuchen” (“peace, joy and happiness”).

But the good feeling these greeters created, especially among themselves, has somewhat dissipated, primarily due to the increasing number of reported sexual assaults by migrants against women and children. The best known incident was the sexual molestation of hundreds of women in Cologne on New Year’s Eve by about 1,000, mostly North African men that included migrants.

The latest such multicultural enriching incident to create similar outrage occurred last Thursday in Kiel, a northern German city in Schleswig-Holstein, a state bordering Denmark. Three teenage girls, aged 15, 16 and 17, were visiting a central shopping mall, the Sophienhof, in “broad daylight” when two young Afghan asylum seekers, aged 19 and 26, began to follow and film them with their cell phones.

“Evidently, the criminals then posted these films on their social networks with the result that more and more men came to a restaurant area of the Sophienhof in order to persecute, sneer at them and to frighten them,” reported the newspaper, Die Welt.

Like the women in Cologne and those participating in the anti-Morsi demonstrations on Tahrir Square in Egypt in 2013, the three Kiel teenagers were at first probably unaware they were being hunted, and that a pack of hyenas was slowly surrounding them.

In total, between 20 and 30 men of “migration background,” as German papers described them, were involved. Police report there were no acts of sexual violence, but papers state the teenagers were “very hard pressed.”

But if no sexual molestation did occur, it is probably only because it was in the middle of the day, in the middle of a shopping mall. Outside and at night, this story most likely would have had a much sadder and more tragic outcome. As it was, it was reported the girls received psychological counselling after their ordeal.

The teenagers’ torment finally ended when passersby noticed their plight and notified security, who in turn notified police. Police then took four men, including the two Afghans, into custody, but not without difficulties.

“As a consequence (of their arrest), the suspects fought fiercely, also at the police station,” Die Welt reported. “The talk is of massive insults, threats and bodily injuries. At the suspects’ medical examination, the police doctor was also threatened and insulted.”

However, thanks to Germany’s “cuddly” justice system, as law-and-order Germans derisively call it, all suspects were released by the following day. Police are currently evaluating mall security videos to lay charges.

The Women-Hunt in Germany

Muslim Raped 6 in Australia, Targeted 72 Women
March 7, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
tinypreacher.jpg

Like previous Muslim rapists in Australia, his defense will likely involve claims that he didn't know he was doing anything wrong due to cultural differences.

Adel Nafady, 28, appeared in the Melbourne Magistrates Court on Monday facing charges of rape, assault and unlawful imprisonment.

Prosecutor Lesley Taylor, SC, alleged Nafady connected with the women through various social networking and dating websites before raping them at his Windsor apartment between March and May last year.

It it is alleged a seventh woman broke free from Nafady on a street as he tried to force her up to the apartment.

Nafady was born in Egypt and arrived in Australia in February last year, to study business administration in Melbourne, Ms Taylor said.

And look how much he has contributed to Australia already.

Based on this listing, it seems as if he was targeting foreigners, but seemingly mostly non-Muslim women, in Australia who would be the most vulnerable.

Muslim Raped 6 in Australia, Targeted 72 Women

"Allah Told Me to Come Here and Kill People"
March 15, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
military-stabbing-suspect-photo-1.png

Fact Check: Mostly True

"And kill them wherever you find them" (Koran 2:191)

"Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah" (Koran 4:76)

"I will cast terror into the hearts of the disbelievers. Therefore strike off their heads" (Koran 8:12)

You can't argue with Allah. Well we can. The "believers" in Allah and the Koran can't. And so Ali's actions were perfectly understandable.

How Allahphobic of them.

"Allah Told Me to Come Here and Kill People"

and defending ones self is a lot different than stopping the flood of third worlders that will eventually take over Guys !! And the flood has been going on for the last 40 - 50 years .

I beg to differ.
Things will reach critical mass before the tipping point. And It appears we're seeing it now.
I've never in my lifetime seen the divisiveness we're seeing right now and I dont see how it can continue without a major adjustment.

--------------------------- I look at Americas leaders , dems , jebito , Rubio , rinos , anti gunners , appeasers and I don't share you optimism SJ !!
I'm not optimistic about our leaders, it's the American people I have confidence in. Europeans are pussies who won't fight back. Americans are not.

I agree. Most Americans will defend themselves.

Europe has disarmed its citizens so they have no way to defend themselves.

Many Americans have guns and aren't afraid to use them.
Liberals will be the exception but who cares, that's just a bonus for us. :lol:
------------------------------------------ respectfully , the problem will be the same as it is in Germany . The USA government , military and other kings men will enforce their will on the American people !!
Not for very long.

With the lead time our crooked ass government has had to prepare it'll be a sonofabitch to win.
Especially with all the pudding head liberals and millennials out there.

well at least you are now posting links , I also posted links and I'll go with my German or foreign links rather that with the 'ny' slimes . muslim males of military and younger age that are entering Germany and Europe are the problem OldLady .
I do, indeed, hear your point. The 18 morons identified who are in Germany seeking asylum are particularly problematic. How can anyone be quite that stupid? I volunteer to drive them straight back home. Some Germans are saying they won't get in enough trouble at home. If they're seeking asylum, they're worried about something--let them get their head chopped off in home sweet home.
---------------------------------------- these muslims have no right to come to the West to create havoc and chaos , murder and mayhem . See Charlie Hebdo , Bataclan , San Berdoo . These muslims are anti westerners , I am pro westerner OldLady , keep these refugee invaders in muslim lands is my opinion . ---------- Go Trump , Go Cruz !!

Funny...you could have easily been referring to the shitheads that invade Trump rallies.
Coincident? I think not....

"This is what's coming to America"

What's already in America is this sort of ignorance and hate common to many on the right, posing a much greater threat than 'Muslims.'
So you think it is a good idea to bring in thousands of muslim immigrants that can't or haven't been vetted? Do you realize how utterly stupid that is? Oh wait, you are one of those touchy, feely libruls.

You really think these people won't be vetted?

Typical dumber-than-Palin con.

Of course they're not being vetted.
They wont be anymore vetted than the shit showing up in the UK.

whatever radical jihadis do.... it is not what all muslims do... it is a small percentage of muslims.... and regardless, does not justify lying about what the clerics SAY.

there are enough problems without bigots intentionally fanning the flames of hatred so they get their little culture war.
Then the good Muslims need to take appropriate action against the bad Muslims. Because there is no way for Christians to distinguish bad from good during the process of defending their families, their homes and homeland from malicious Muslim invaders.

Last edited:
"This is what's coming to America"

What's already in America is this sort of ignorance and hate common to many on the right, posing a much greater threat than 'Muslims.'
So you think it is a good idea to bring in thousands of muslim immigrants that can't or haven't been vetted? Do you realize how utterly stupid that is? Oh wait, you are one of those touchy, feely libruls.

You really think these people won't be vetted?

Typical dumber-than-Palin con.

Of course they're not being vetted.
They wont be anymore vetted than the shit showing up in the UK.

1. " For the first time, President Obama said that Islam needs a modernist reformation.

2. This is what was missing from his speech at a Maryland mosque .... on February 3, which presented a critical opportunity where Obamacould have had his "tear down this wall" moment.

3...Obama referred to his speech in Cairo at Al-Azhar University in 2009, saying:

"I was hoping that my speech could trigger a discussion, could create space for Muslims to address the real problems they are confronting—problems of governance, and the fact that some currents of Islam have not gone through a reformation that would help people adapt their religious doctrines to modernity."

4. .... "There is a need for Islam as a whole to challenge that interpretation of Islam, to isolate it, and to undergo a vigorous discussion within their community about how Islam works as part of a peaceful, modern society."
Obama Says Islam Needs Modernist Reformation | Clarion Project

whatever radical jihadis do.... it is not what all muslims do... it is a small percentage of muslims.... and regardless, does not justify lying about what the clerics SAY.

there are enough problems without bigots intentionally fanning the flames of hatred so they get their little culture war.
Then the good Muslims need to take appropriate action against the bad Muslims. Because there is no way for Christians to distinguish bad from good during the process of defending their families, their homes and homeland from malicious Muslim invaders.

I'd say for that to happen more, people like trump and his friends need to stop creating an environment of hate.

Forum List

Back