This is what America will look like if Obama liberals get their way!

This is what America will look like if Redneck Neo-Cons get their way!

Attachments

• $EvolveThumbs.jpg
    $EvolveThumbs.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 53
PC nonsense at it's funniest!

Now, those of you mindless liberals that are too young to remember this song when it first came out, or buy into Obama's PC FCC, think of this before you open you mouths and make fools of yourselves:

This song is over 25 years old. And only NOW someone notices the word "faggot" in the song?

Dire Straights is HARDLY right wing.

Dire Straights performed this song to jubilant well-intentioned at at Live Aid in 1985. I don't recall ANY protests of the lyrics in the song, either in London OR in Philadelphia during the concert (and yes, I remember Live-AID).

NOW, all of a sudden, ONE person is "offended" and they will either ban the song off the airwaves or edit the song?

THIS is PC liberalism on steroids, and it's what our FCC will be like very soon if Obama liberals get their way.

Too funny! Too stupid!

Lordy lordy..

What will the world come to if we can't say "little faggot"???

How else are we supposed to suppress gays?

The irony being missed is that they are actually making fun of homophobia in the song.

I think you're a winner. Yes the irony is in the title. Money for Nothing. Anyone who's ever tried making money playing in a Rock Band knows the irony here.

Umm, you can't say faggot on most of our public radio stations, either. Along with fuck, shit, suck my dick.......etc...etc..

Forum List

Back