This is What a Real Life Piece of Shyte Looks Like

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
My Gawd, had this PoS done this to my grandchild he would not have made it to jail.

Man Who Repeatedly Slammed 5-Week-Old Baby Into Sidewalk Learns His Fate

Courtney Lloyd, Lillian's mother, called 911 in September 2015 when she found her child unconscious in her crib. Davis had reportedly had an argument with Courtney when he walked outside with Lillian in his arms.

Police say that the man then grabbed the baby by her legs and slammed her head into the pavement two or three times. He is then reported to have placed Lillian, unconscious, back into her crib. He later admitted that he believed that the baby was dead when he put her in the crib.

Courtney had been asleep when Davis attacked the child, and only discovered Lillian's injuries when she went to check on her in her crib.

When initially questioned by police, Davis said that he had no idea how Lillian had gotten her injuries. He later admitted to the child's murder.

He may trip a few times, while getting adjusted to his manacles

You forgot to put the part about what his "fate" was. How much of a sentence did he get?
I think it was 65 years with a 55 year minimum, but he wont last that long unless he lives his life in solitare.

Hopefully, he won't spend too much time in prison.

.....as long as the guards let all the inmates know what he did.

Hopefully, he won't spend too much time in prison.

.....as long as the guards let all the inmates know what he did.
The guards won't, but they always find out. They just get friends on the outside to look it up. It happens fast, too. Jim might be right--the kid may be in isolation for life.

Glad he confessed. They usually don't.

I have the feeling this turd is not going to last long in prison either. Prisoners hate low life scum like him.

Look at him. This wigger is getting fucked so bad.

rndr_670x377.jpg

It is important to remember no one is beyond redemption in the afterlife. Forgiveness is the first step.
For there to be forgiveness though, the guilty person has to be sorry first. Yeah, the guy admits to what he did, but that doesn't mean that he regrets his choice of action. Some people admit to what they are guilty of because they couldn't be anymore proud of it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Looks like he won't be voting for Hillary. Oh wait, is he going to prison in California? Then he will get to vote for her.

Forum List

Back