This Is the Year We Lost the Old Arctic

numan

What! Me Worry?
Mar 23, 2013
'

Climate change has irreversibly changed the Arctic from its reliably frozen past. Recently, U.S. government researchers, dubbing it the ‘New Arctic,’ said there’s little chance of going back to the way things were.

The Koch Brothers and their useful idiots must be feeling pretty proud of themselves.

Climate change has irreversibly changed the Arctic from its reliably frozen past. Recently, U.S. government researchers, dubbing it the ‘New Arctic,’ said there’s little chance of going back to the way things were.

Sounds like good news ...

polar_bear_on_vacation_by_ianar.jpg

All talk of holding the 2 degree limit is foolishness. We will blow by that like a Tesla on a drag strip. Even were we to stop putting GHGs into the atmosphere right now, we would still blow by it. What we are seeing in the Arctic and our politics guarantees that.

'

The Koch Brothers and their useful idiots must be feeling pretty proud of themselves.

Wow, there's still tons of ice up there and only a few years ago these same liars claimed that the Arctic would be ice free by 2013. It's a good thing they have useful idiots, like you, to carry the sandwich boards....

AdoredGargantuanHornedviper-max-1mb.gif

'

As long as the glacier on top of northern Illinois doesn't melt.
If it does, the water would have to form lakes or something.

There’d be little chance of going back to the way things were if that happens.

'

Let me see if I got this straight? Your "climate change" was caused by the Koch Brothers, probably because Koch Industries cut down too many pine trees to make toilet paper, napkins, and paper towels?

If the Arctic truly is disappearing, then good. Because I have been freezing my ass of for the last three weeks and I'm about ready for some of this "global warming" you people keep talking about.

'

Satellites have been degrading over the last 8-10 years and their slow degradation has been misinterpreted by the alarmist crowd.. But hey YOU BELIEVE....

'

And the Arctic, like Antarctica and the other 1,000 canaries in the mine, will be etched on billions of new gravestones in the future.

'

Satellites have been degrading over the last 8-10 years and their slow degradation has been misinterpreted by the alarmist crowd.. But hey YOU BELIEVE....

We have climate change going on.....make no mistake about that... but it's being artificially manipulated by a program that was put in place in earnest in 1997 and it affects not just the USA but all NATO countries. There are 17 different stratospheric aerosol injection spraying programs that have military applications including weather "over the horizon radar", improvement in submarine communications, DARPA weapons, weather modification used in conjunction with ionospheric heaters and satellites that can heat up these heavy metal nano-particulates by directing extremely low radio frequency waves. The desire to use weather and a force multiplier for full spectrum dominance has been a goal of the military industrial complex going back to the late 40's.

'

And the Arctic, like Antarctica and the other 1,000 canaries in the mine, will be etched on billions of new gravestones in the future.

Global warming must be causing these planes to spew out these "contrails" that never did before....eh?

22450100_1748871678750077_8738914559318389066_n.jpg

'

Naaaah, you clowns have been the boy who cried wolf so many times I think even you believe your fanciful BS.

'

Global warming must be causing these planes to spew out these "contrails" that never did before....eh?

View attachment 171381

Nah, they've always spewed out H2O.

'

It is called an interglacial cycle and we are still below the peak temperature of the previous interglacial cycles.

As the last interglacial had centuries of 300 ppm of CO2, and a sea level about 20 ft higher, whereas we have less than a century of 300+ ppm of CO2. However, we are rapidly making up for that. 400+ ppm of CO2 now, and 1850 ppb of CH4. There was only about 800 ppb of CH4 in the last interglacial.

'

View attachment 171381

Dale........as you well know, most people will just refuse to leave the comfy zone for even a moment. Far too real. They just cant face it..........and I get it. Was very hard for me to take a look at things like chemtrails and the moon landing etc.........it is basically nuking everything you've been spoon fed since you were a little kid. Over the past 5 years or so, Ive gotten maybe a half dozen people to wake up and shit, now they are all eyes wide open. But forget it with the climate change brigade........these people are intellectually predisposed to always embrace the official narrative., either from the media or government.

Something yo might be interested in.......sent to me by my brother about a week ago........

Wagging the Moondoggie

'

View attachment 171381

Dale........as you well know, most people will just refuse to leave the comfy zone for even a moment. Far too real. They just cant face it..........and I get it. Was very hard for me to take a look at things like chemtrails and the moon landing etc.........it is basically nuking everything you've been spoon fed since you were a little kid. Over the past 5 years or so, Ive gotten maybe a half dozen people to wake up and shit, now they are all eyes wide open. But forget it with the climate change brigade........these people are intellectually predisposed to always embrace the official narrative., either from the media or government.

Something yo might be interested in.......sent to me by my brother about a week ago........

Wagging the Moondoggie

Thanks for the link and I will check it out. I was asleep for a long time but once I "woke up", I became a quick study and I am constantly digesting information. Have you heard any interviews with former black-ops Cody Snodgres? You can find them on youtube. I am currently about a third of the way through his book...it's 700 pages with LOTS of documentation.

Forum List

Back