"This is the risk you run by sticking your dick in crazy; Brandon Marshall stabbed."

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
Dolphins Pro Bowl receiver Brandon Marshall has been stabbed with a knife by a woman in the Miami area and taken to a hospital, where he remained in intensive care after surgery Saturday morning, league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Marshall's wife, Michi Nogami-Marshall, 26, was arrested Friday by the Broward Sheriff's Office on a charge of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon for the stabbing, a league source confirmed to Schefter. Nogami-Marshall remained in jail Saturday.

Marshall was taken to Broward General Hospital by car and underwent surgery late Friday night for a stab wound to the stomach, sources told Schefter.

Miami Dolphins' Brandon Marshall in intensive care after stabbing, sources say - ESPN

images

Not a bad lookin' chick but yeah, too bad she's crazy. I take it from her name and looks she's half Japanese, half Black?

otl_e_marshall_300.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzqAQRbmRXk]YouTube - Dick In A Box The Lonely Island[/ame]

They say he was stabbed by a woman, and then go onto say his wife has been arrested. Was it his wife who did the stabbing? If so why do they refer to the stabber as a 'woman' instead of his 'wife'?

I would like to know why he got himself stabbed?

They say he was stabbed by a woman, and then go onto say his wife has been arrested. Was it his wife who did the stabbing? If so why do they refer to the stabber as a 'woman' instead of his 'wife'?

I would like to know why he got himself stabbed?

Yeah I dunno why they wrote it that way but his wife was arrested for the stabbing.

Marshall's wife, Michi Nogami-Marshall, 26, was arrested Friday by the Broward Sheriff's Office on a charge of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon for the stabbing, a league source confirmed to Schefter.

Amid a flurry of reports popping up almost by the minute on Twitter, Andrew Carter of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel writes that, according to the police report, Marshall’s wife, Michi, has admitted to stabbing her husband with a kitchen knife.

She claims that the act was committed in self-defense

Marshall contends, per the report, that he slipped a fell on a vase, a twist on Jay Glazer’s report that the authorities originally believed that Mrs. Marshall threw a vase or a lamp at Marshall, that it shattered, and that he was stuck by a piece of it.

It all means that both Brandon and Michi Marshall are in hot water. Brandon could be charged with lying to the police, and possibly with whatever he did or threatened to do that prompted Michi to stab him in self-defense. And Michi faces serious criminal consequences if her self-defense theory holds less water than a tuna net

Michi Marshall admits to stabbing, claims self-defense | ProFootballTalk

Slipped and fell on a vase, eh?

I guess she probably slipped, fell, and landed on his dick too, right? :lol:

Forum List

Back