This is the hill we must be willing to die on...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...if Trump loses this battle for the wall, he loses all credibility, and will not be re-elected in 2020.

We must support him on this, even if it means the federal government is shut down for many months.

If Trump signs "temporary funding" bills that don't include funding for a wall, that's a surrender so he can't agree to that.

I'm afraid the Democrats will be equally determined, because they've staked everything on their opposition to the wall, and if they back down, they lose all credibility.

I don't see how a compromise is possible.

Also, Nancy Pelosi will definitely go to hell, because she is Catholic so there is no excuse for her not knowing that abortion is wrong.

...if Trump loses this battle for the wall, he loses all credibility, and will not be re-elected in 2020.

We must support him on this, even if it means the federal government is shut down for many months.

If Trump signs "temporary funding" bills that don't include funding for a wall, that's a surrender so he can't agree to that.

I'm afraid the Democrats will be equally determined, because they've staked everything on their opposition to the wall, and if they back down, they lose all credibility.

I don't see how a compromise is possible.

'Staked everything'? Trump stupidly raised the stakes himself.......just as he was about to lose leverage.

Trump has painted himself into a corner. He has no one to blame but himself and his own incompetence.

• House Intelligence Committee Chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) made it clear when he was in the minority that he wanted to open a more aggressive Russia investigation.
  • House Ways and Means Chair Rep. Richard Neal (D-MA) could well try to get Trump’s tax returns.
  • House Foreign Affairs Committee Chair Rep. Eliot Engel (D-NY) could investigate Trump’s Saudi Arabia policy in the wake of Jamal Khashoggi’s murder.
  • House Judiciary Committee Chair Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) will be on the lookout for inappropriate interference with the Justice Department.
the dead dems ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Goldilocks just thought he was being investigated.

If I'm the Democrats, I'm sending the CR to the Senate with a modest $1.2B for the wall, funding for their own initiatives and telling them to take it or leave it. Let Trump and the GOP Senators slug it out.

Wait until Speaker Pelosi finishes with Trump.

Your signature pic is so Biblically illiterate I wonder if it's supposed to be a joke. I mean not just a joke on Trump but a joke on how Biblically illiterate the person hosting the picture is.

The Mark of the Beast indicates that you follow a human leader; it is a mark on the forehead or right hand that is NOT a HAT for pity's sake. Without it, you cannot engage in any commerce; you are basically stricken from society. Is that what you're saying? People without Trump hats cannot buy and sell? Because you know the opposite is happening.

Not to mention the hat is not a "mark" that is indelible. It's a HAT. You take it off.

Wow

If I'm the Democrats, I'm sending the CR to the Senate with a modest $1.2B for the wall, funding for their own initiatives and telling them to take it or leave it. Let Trump and the GOP Senators slug it out.
They should take Harry Reids stance.

Dead on arrival.

I think the US military should prep to charge with Commandant tRump onto capital hell hill when the time arises.Just start shooting them that wee-airdoz and get'em gone.
We'll call it the Orange Revolution.
MAOA
Make Amerka Orange Ag'in

Also, Nancy Pelosi will definitely go to hell, because she is Catholic so there is no excuse for her not knowing that abortion is wrong.

Please point out in the bible where Abortion is wrong.

anyway, back to the subject. Trump is just desperate here, he knows his wingnuts won't forgive him if he doesn't get wall funding. Mueller is about to drop the bomb on him... and Pelosi is about to open 50 investigations into him.

I don't understand why we are giving tRump any money for the wall that Mexico is paying for?

Forum List

Back