This is the America Chimpy and Co. want...

dilloduck said:
You forgot one question---Did you use the legal procedure to get here or have you already violated American law ?

The illegals to which you are referring to PRODUCE FOR THIS NATION, i'd gladly trade a majority of them for all the welfare loving asholes we have here.

Doesn't fucking matter to me how you got here if you are a producer, doesn't matter one iota.

OCA said:
The illegals to which you are referring to PRODUCE FOR THIS NATION, i'd gladly trade a majority of them for all the welfare loving asholes we have here.

Doesn't fucking matter to me how you got here if you are a producer, doesn't matter one iota.

Yes, it does. Just because you happen to believe that the Mexicans are contributing more than taking, which you may be right or wrong on, doesn't negate the fact that open borders are a substantial security risk, especially though not exclusively, in a time of war.

Kathianne said:
Yes, it does. Just because you happen to believe that the Mexicans are contributing more than taking, which you may be right or wrong on, doesn't negate the fact that open borders are a substantial security risk, especially though not exclusively, in a time of war.

Kathianne you know my beef isn't with the closing the border because i'm all for that, my beef is with those already here and producing, those that got here with a wink and a nod from the federal givernment.............how those people got here doesn't matter one iota.

The barn door is open and the cow is already out.

OCA said:
Kathianne you know my beef isn't with the closing the border because i'm all for that, my beef is with those already here and producing, those that got here with a wink and a nod from the federal givernment.............how those people got here doesn't matter one iota.

Mexico has sent alot of their criminals here. What about the fact that some of the 'ones already here' might not mean us well?

No, I don't think the government is going to be able to hunt all the illegals down, but they sure as hell remove those that come in contact with the police. Instead they 'catch and release.' Not good.

OCA said:

Bizarre logic. American criminals should be granted a waiver for any crime they may have committed if they get a job before they are caught???

Kathianne said:
Mexico has sent alot of their criminals here. What about the fact that some of the 'ones already here' might not mean us well?

No, I don't think the government is going to be able to hunt all the illegals down, but they sure as hell remove those that come in contact with the police. Instead they 'catch and release.' Not good.

Either you guys don't pay attention or you can't read. I have said over and over NON VIOLENT CRIME COMMITTING ILLEGALS should be given the opportunity for citizenship, the rest should be shipped out along with all our welfare receivers.

None of you want to address the issue of the feds allowing entry of ilegals for decades now with a wink and a nod, but now you weant to pull the rug out from under them as if they alone are the reason America is mostly a shithole.

dilloduck said:
Bizarre logic. American criminals should be granted a waiver for any crime they may have committed if they get a job before they are caught???

Lol you should get a job as a word twister because you sure are good at it. Stick to talking about Jews and the illuminati, you are over your head here obviously.

Whether they met a standard of citizenship is irrelevant. They were, and are at least in Padilla's case, US citizens. As such they were entitled to due process as outlined in the Constitution of the United States. It applies to all US citizens or it applies to none of us. Chimpy McPresident had no authority to suspend the rights of these individuals to due process .

The fact that he felt that he was able do unilaterally side-step the Constitution on this, and many other issues, gives us a true picture of the America this administration wants...Authoritarian, unquestioned, unexamined, unchecked power residing in the executive branch. Such unchecked power in the hands of a unitary executive brach is the very definition of despotism.

If you want to live under such leadership, I'm sure Myanmar, North Korea, Iran or any other third world hell-hole will gladly accept you. Such leadership was not the vision of the Founding Fathers who sought to break the yoke of tyranny and depotism in establishing the Republic.

Bullypulpit said:
Whether they met a standard of citizenship is irrelevant. They were, and are at least in Padilla's case, US citizens. As such they were entitled to due process as outlined in the Constitution of the United States. It applies to all US citizens or it applies to none of us. Chimpy McPresident had no authority to suspend the rights of these individuals to due process .

The fact that he felt that he was able do unilaterally side-step the Constitution on this, and many other issues, gives us a true picture of the America this administration wants...Authoritarian, unquestioned, unexamined, unchecked power residing in the executive branch. Such unchecked power in the hands of a unitary executive brach is the very definition of despotism.

If you want to live under such leadership, I'm sure Myanmar, North Korea, Iran or any other third world hell-hole will gladly accept you. Such leadership was not the vision of the Founding Fathers who sought to break the yoke of tyranny and depotism in establishing the Republic.

Well it is my vision, i'm a voter and I like it right here in the good 'ol USA.

OCA said:
Lol you should get a job as a word twister because you sure are good at it. Stick to talking about Jews and the illuminati, you are over your head here obviously.

Nice dodge

dilloduck said:

Dildo explain to me how this post has anything to do with the illegals I propose should be offered citizenship.

OCA said:
Dildo explain to me how this post has anything to do with the illegals I propose should be offered citizenship.

If you read it you will see where the question of Illegal aliens entered the discussion. You can do it !!

dilloduck said:
If you read it you will see where the question of Illegal aliens entered the discussion. You can do it !!

Lol I think hanging with DK and KL has fried your brain, the post says AMERICAN CRIMINALS, I said nothing about them, email RWA so he can tell you what to say, i'll wait.

OCA said:
Lol I think hanging with DK and KL has fried your brain, the post says AMERICAN CRIMINALS, I said nothing about them, email RWA so he can tell you what to say, i'll wait.

Well---I thought you might be able to do it. Guess your personal problems got in your way---again.

Well---I thought you might be able to do it. Guess your personal problems got in your way---again.

Guess you are cornered and going to avoid the explanation of your insane post which had zero to do with the discussion. That is why you can't answer a simple question. You have serious issues.

What? Didn't RWA give you some instructions? Has he not answered your email?

Guess you are cornered and going to avoid the explanation of your insane post which had zero to do with the discussion. That is why you can't answer a simple question. You have serious issues.

What? Didn't RWA give you some instructions? Has he not answered your email?

OH ya---cornered--trapped like a rat--you're quite the intimidator--:sleep:

btw here's the post where illegal mexicans we brought into the thread

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=464373&postcount=41

By you :teeth:

Here is your post. Explain where I said anything about AMERICAN CRIMINALS. What I said is illegals are producers and we have many native Americans who are siphoners off of society and don't produce shit, i'd keep the producers and ship out the siphoners.

Your post had zero to do with this, absolutely zero was said about AMERICAN CRIMINALS getting off because they have a job before they are caught.

Your loopy.

Forum List

Back