This is rabble rousing from the very top

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
Obama takes another title: Rabble Rouser In Chief
The police across the Country already treat blacks with 'kid gloves' out of fear of being accused of racism and brutality. This is a fact! Black "leaders" will always blame whites for their failures and when it's black and white police officers they replace white with cops. There will never be an end to it unless the white race is eliminated from the Earth. The irony of a Black President accusing Whites of oppression is so damn ridiculous, it would make good SNL parody.

Obama Responds to Slain NYPD Officer in Sickening Way TellMeNow.com News Politics Entertainment Life Humor Community

"Later in the day on Monday, President Obama was speaking at a My Brother’s Keeper event, and instead of taking the time to pay tribute to Moore and other police officers who risk their lives to protect us every day, Obama chose to slam them.

In his speech, Obama whined about the “racism” in American law enforcement that makes it impossible for black people to succeed. Ignoring the fact that he made it to the highest office in the land as a black man, Obama proceeded to blame U.S. police for all the problems in the black community.

According to Conservative Tribune, he started his speech by saying he has heard many stories of “young men being stopped and put on the ground for no reason.” Instead of blaming the looters for the violent Baltimore riots, Obama said the riots were escalating due to a “sense of unfairness and powerlessness” in the black community that they have thanks to U.S. police.

Obama made no mention of Moore, or the many other police officers who have lost their lives thanks to the chaos caused by these riots.

The president gave this speech just six days after he addressed the American public on live television and blamed U.S. police across the country for the Baltimore riots, instead of the looters themselves.

How are American police supposed to do their jobs effectively when even our own president does not support them?"

Call me a racist, I no longer give a damn what you Libtards call me. I'm through with trying to understand black culture,logic, or anything else black. Their action show blacks are just inferior and use whites for an excuse. Nothing else computes.

While Obama has set race relations back by 50 years that should not be applied to the majority of black people. I think you are projecting on to Blacks in general the blatant racist line of Obama and until recently Holder. Attributing their PC racist hatred to all is like the liberals who use the KKK tag to everyone who disagrees with their own widespread and deep bigotry. The Ds have always been and still remain a deeply racist party only now they are trying to avoid having their feet held to the fire over East and South Asians who they see as a threat to their money masters, the inbred idiots of inherited wealth.

The OP nailed it. The racial division and violence we're seeing is no accident, it's been Obama's objective all along.

The president is spot on.

He continues to demand Blacks take responsibility for their own lives while ALSO demanding cops be responsible for killing people.

Blaming racism on Obama is asssinine.

Obama takes another title: Rabble Rouser In Chief
The police across the Country already treat blacks with 'kid gloves' out of fear of being accused of racism and brutality. This is a fact! Black "leaders" will always blame whites for their failures and when it's black and white police officers they replace white with cops. There will never be an end to it unless the white race is eliminated from the Earth. The irony of a Black President accusing Whites of oppression is so damn ridiculous, it would make good SNL parody.

Obama Responds to Slain NYPD Officer in Sickening Way TellMeNow.com News Politics Entertainment Life Humor Community

"Later in the day on Monday, President Obama was speaking at a My Brother’s Keeper event, and instead of taking the time to pay tribute to Moore and other police officers who risk their lives to protect us every day, Obama chose to slam them.

In his speech, Obama whined about the “racism” in American law enforcement that makes it impossible for black people to succeed. Ignoring the fact that he made it to the highest office in the land as a black man, Obama proceeded to blame U.S. police for all the problems in the black community.

According to Conservative Tribune, he started his speech by saying he has heard many stories of “young men being stopped and put on the ground for no reason.” Instead of blaming the looters for the violent Baltimore riots, Obama said the riots were escalating due to a “sense of unfairness and powerlessness” in the black community that they have thanks to U.S. police.

Obama made no mention of Moore, or the many other police officers who have lost their lives thanks to the chaos caused by these riots.

The president gave this speech just six days after he addressed the American public on live television and blamed U.S. police across the country for the Baltimore riots, instead of the looters themselves.

How are American police supposed to do their jobs effectively when even our own president does not support them?"

Call me a racist, I no longer give a damn what you Libtards call me. I'm through with trying to understand black culture,logic, or anything else black. Their action show blacks are just inferior and use whites for an excuse. Nothing else computes.
It's very rare for me to agree with anything Mr. Obama says, but in this case, I totally agree with him. Yes, police are causing a lot of trouble in cities and communities. Yes, blacks have had enough of racial profiling. Yes, police misconduct is common. Yes, the legal system gives cops a free pass 99% of the time. Yes, cops do the same to whites as they do to blacks. Yes, blacks have a legitimate beef with law enforcement. Yes, cops abuse their power and authority. Yes, very few cops actually serve time in prison for the same offenses they arrest others for.

I'm NOT a Democrat, nor a Republican, and I certainly have never liked Mr. Obama, but I do agree with what he said on this issue. He was correct in every sense of the word. We need to hold cops accountable and to the same standards as everyone else, no exceptions. We need to have independent outside sources, not connected to law enforcement, investigate every incident of suspected police misconduct. It's totally BS to have one agency of law enforcement investigate another law enforcement agency. When cops start respecting the general public, then maybe they'll get respected.

He continues to demand Blacks take responsibility for their own lives while ALSO demanding cops be responsible for killing people.

Thank you for proving my point.

Forum List

Back