This is probably a good thing considering the leaks coming from Trump's WH

A commander in chief that doesn't have the loyalty of his generals. How embarrassing!

There's no denying that the failing United States is the laughing stock of the world right now.

A commander in chief that doesn't have the loyalty of his generals. How embarrassing!

There's no denying that the failing United States is the laughing stock of the world right now.
A commander in chief that doesn't have the loyalty of his generals
Who was the last one that did?

Ike?

FDR?

Kennedy?

Reagan?

Certainly no one since Reagan

Matt will keep DJT at arm's length on dangerous data. Don't want it going to Putin.

Putin's Golden Boy? Comrade Grabber in Chief not trusted by his own generals? I'm shocked.

Just shocked.

Its not as thought the cheeto would listen or could understand.
Ah man, I liked Cheetos

Me too but won't eat them.

trump-cheetos-550.jpg

Dufus never heard of chain of command.

I've heard of it. Which is why it is all the more pathetic that people below the moron-in-chief don't trust him. A good commander secures the loyalty of those under his command. Donald Trump is a god awful commander.

Trump can relieve the good General of command

He'd be wise to shush

Right, he should purge one of the most prolific and respected generals in the US military. It would cause an instant scandal, just like his opposition is rooting for.

This is not some low ranking 2 star general. This is the Supreme Allied Commander of NATO and commander of EUCOM. That's about the highest command status you can reach in the world.

Forum List

Back