This is pretty amusing

That's just lovely, now we have illegals protesting and threatening boycotts. :rolleyes:

Like I said earlier, put them on rafts and shove them back to international waters.

Easy remedy.

1. Gather up all the protesters.

2. Find out if they are citizens.

3. Let the citizens/legal immigrants go. Deport the rest.

I say, have more of these protests!!!

what gets me is why wasnt INS there rounding everyone up and checking their legal status.

Not only should the illegal immigrants be forced to go home but they, their families and their government should have to give the US a refund on all the $ we spend on them.

Loved the info that kids are being kept out of school for a protest. Glad my taxpaying dollars paid for that one!

well, clear channel is the debil so any boycott of them I'm in favor of... but what they should have done is left the law in place and allowed illegal immigrants to get licenses and turned them into the ins then and there. I'm not entirely in favor of all the ins regulations, and it's a huge pile of crap to work with them as I've discovered through several friends experiences, but that's the current law/situation one has to deal with to get into the country legally and properly. I very much understand the motivations of those that sneak into the country when balked by or unable to afford legal means given the nature of the destitution most of them come from, but if they are, for lack of a better word, stupid enough to go up to a government figure and get a license when they are here illegally... not that I'm entirely clear what questions are to be asked of applicants or that they could even be identified as illegals under the law as it was passed. It's an odd boondoggle indeed.

Speaking of which, how did Arnie repeal the law? I was unaware that a governer had the power to repeal a law on his own but it sounds like he did. Was not the legislature involved? or the courts?

I think Mexico as a whole should be pating us 50% of their what ever they make a year, but then again the US would be guilty of recieving stolen goods. maybe ill get my car stereo back

but what they should have done is left the law in place and allowed illegal immigrants to get licenses and turned them into the ins then and there
that would have been funny...lol

illegally in this country and they think they have fucking rights, protesting? boycotts? want a DL? go back to YOUR lame country and get one, than dont come back till you are able to enter legally. I think money going to mexico via western union should be checked before accepted as to the persons legal standing. not legal, cant send money. would hurt the poor folk at the other end but if the rewards were not so easily gained, maybe would slow em up some. how much is spent on med/foodstamp/welfare on illegals? I sometimes feel reverse discrimination toward the real minority, the white male. just in a situation where if I were anything BUT a white male would be able to get on program but spots are held for ...... you guessed it

Forum List

Back