CDZ This is PRECISELY why I like Donald So much

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
Trump defends wealthy Cabinet: 'I want people that made a fortune'

Yap. Billionaires are like athletes. If you succeed in biz, you can make things efficient.

Of course, politics are not all biz. There are things like war, diplomacy, etc. But yea aren't you tired with normal politicians that used to get paid by lying to you?

Try something different.

You did well choosing Trump.

One day people will see this post and see that I have said this long before Trump get elected.

Congrats.

I think Trump will be even more awesome than Jokowi.

well we will see.....but i just cant imagine super wealthy people relating to people living pay check to pay check....they would cut something affecting a whole bunch of people thinking they are doing the right thing,not realizing how many lives they just made that much harder to live....and of course the far right will just say ..."tough,"....even though many of them are having the same hardships....but we will see....i hope Trump and co. turn the US Economy into a major Economic boon.....

"This disposition to admire, and almost to worship , the rich and powerful, and to despise, or, at least neglect persons of poor and mean conditions...is...the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." Adam Smith

"Do not waste your time on Social Questions. What is the matter with the poor is Poverty; what is the matter with the rich is Uselessness." George Bernard Shaw

"Companies achieve great economies, but they do so in part by driving wages down, and over time they will drive wages below the subsistence level unless the government intervenes to prevent them." Adam Smith

Some people get it, some people praise money as if to imitate some dream.

Many rich people had even more problem than what you have. I know some guy that work through college and now build zallora. I too went through a lot of problem.

We went through shit and fight through.

We understand. We understand very well.

well we will see.....but i just cant imagine super wealthy people relating to people living pay check to pay check....they would cut something affecting a whole bunch of people thinking they are doing the right thing,not realizing how many lives they just made that much harder to live....and of course the far right will just say ..."tough,"....even though many of them are having the same hardships....but we will see....i hope Trump and co. turn the US Economy into a major Economic boon.....

I agree! It's a refreshing change from career politicians!

These are VERY successful men who don't have to work another DAY in their lives because they're so wealthy BUT they give that ALL up to work for AMERICA for a measley $1 a year!!

Now THAT is patriotism!! :salute: :eusa_clap: :bow2:

The only good thing ( as if there is anything good about future ) is that the Trump voters will go back into their false info haze and not realize how badly they are getting screwed.

aren't you tired with normal politicians that ... [lie] to you?
Of course.

The thing is that Trump is merely a non-normal politician who lies, palters, prevaricates, equivocates or who talks about things of which he is insufficiently well informed to make statements about it, who speculates publicly and thereby creates controversy where there should be none, and who likes people as long as they never air disagreements with him, and who uses innuendo more than he uses facts.

"This disposition to admire, and almost to worship , the rich and powerful, and to despise, or, at least neglect persons of poor and mean conditions...is...the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." Adam Smith

..... says a fellow who idolizes a women who made herself fabulously wealthy by influence peddling, politicking, and milking her status and positions of authority for all it's worth.

Yap. Billionaires are like athletes. If you succeed in biz, you can make things efficient.

Of course, politics are not all biz. There are things like war, diplomacy, etc. But yea aren't you tired with normal politicians that used to get paid by lying to you?

Try something different.

One day people will see this post and see that I have said this long before Trump get elected.

Congrats.

The date of this post is after Trump was elected. Otherwise, good post.

Many, Many super wealthy people didn't start that way.

well we know trump was never at the bottom....

I agree! It's a refreshing change from career politicians!

These are VERY successful men who don't have to work another DAY in their lives because they're so wealthy BUT they give that ALL up to work for AMERICA for a measley $1 a year!!

Now THAT is patriotism!! :salute: :eusa_clap: :bow2:
I don't know if id go that far.

But, I'm willing to give them 4 years, now, impress me.

You got that right!

No one in his Cabinet actually NEEDS the job. They are all independently wealthy and have reached the pinnacle in their fields. They are doing this because they were asked. I like that a lot.

Try something different.

Congrats.

They make things efficient by controlling govt in order to do their bidding. It's efficient not to pay taxes AND to be given money by the govt. I mean, I'm sure if NY gave me $900 million my business would be quite good.

This is true of all our presidents.

No one in his Cabinet actually NEEDS the job. They are all independently wealthy and have reached the pinnacle in their fields. They are doing this because they were asked. I like that a lot.

Realistically - no one goes into those positions for the money or because they "need a job". So it's really neither here nor there - his cabinet is no different than any other in that regard.

Realistically - no one goes into those positions for the money or because they "need a job". So it's really neither here nor there - his cabinet is no different than any other in that regard.

Really?

Why do people become state officials? So they can get bribes and kickback instead?

Do americans really vote for people that are ideologically motivated? Or are you guys just like my country. Government officials in my country are all corrupt.

There isn't one person in that cabinet who is at the pinnacle of their field. They're all trust fund babies who were handed their wealth. The only well educated self-made man among the lot of them is Dr. Ben Carson.

These are the kinds of people who bribe and corrupt politicians. They've just eliminated the middle man and cut costs. They intend to screw you over themselves.

First order of business: cancel the estate tax. This will save the members of Trump's cabinet $9 billion in estate taxes.

They didn't take these jobs to help the little people. That's why they're working for $1 a year.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back