This Is My America Aka Liberal Temper Tantrums!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Woman Snaps At Wisconsin Electors: "You Don't Deserve To Be In America!" "This Is Not America!"

A woman lost control Monday afternoon when members of Wisconsin's electoral college delegation met to certify the results for Donald Trump.

“You sold out our country,” the woman screamed at the electors, standing up. “Everyone of you, you’re pathetic. You don’t deserve to be in America.”

The crowd responded by chanting: "Shame, shame, shame."

"This is my America," the woman yelled.

MoveOn.org Executive Director Anna Galland said Monday evening that protests like this one were "a marker for what's to come."

Who gave America to her?

Woman Snaps At Wisconsin Electors: "You Don't Deserve To Be In America!" "This Is Not America!"

A woman lost control Monday afternoon when members of Wisconsin's electoral college delegation met to certify the results for Donald Trump.

“You sold out our country,” the woman screamed at the electors, standing up. “Everyone of you, you’re pathetic. You don’t deserve to be in America.”

MoveOn.org Executive Director Anna Galland said Monday evening that protests like this one were "a marker for what's to come."

Who gave America to her?
I don't usually buy it when you guys say the protesters are professional organizers. But this woman was definitely an actress. No soccer mom. Gives libs a bad name.

Who gave America to her?
I don't usually buy it when you guys say the protesters are professional organizers. But this woman was definitely an actress. No soccer mom. Gives libs a bad name.
. Need to find out what group she was working for, and how much they paid her or was she a member of the group ? Who is the most angry group that is now fearful of a Trump presidency since the smere campaigns began I wonder ??

Who gave America to her?

Who are yu to judge? The only free speech you believe in s trump speech.

Who gave America to her?
Yeah, the tantrum wasn't a surprise, but her choice of words was interesting.

I wonder what she meant by "MY America", specifically.

I wouldn't bother asking if I had the opportunity, though. That would probably set her off again.

No thanks.

Forum List

Back