This is me addressing democrats/liberals: how has Obama disappointed you?

Agreed. In fact, one of my disappointments is that he has not been liberal enough! Specifically, a larger stimulus was needed and a public option should not have been taken off the table.

He had no choice and he didn't give a fuck. What makes me laugh is that you guys (and by 'you guys' I mean all those who haven't worked the truth out yet).... is that you keep falling for the bullshit.

heh heh cute. But please, run along. The adults are trying to have a conversation.

Really? Where? Cuz all I can see is a bunch of whiny assed children.

You don't go after banks corporations too much in a bad recession. I haven't seen any plausible ways suggested to get them to stop hoarding.
Any public option would have lost us blue dogs and the whole ACA. COULDN'T get anymore.

I believe he could have seized the major banks and nationalized them. Then forced them to lend the money given them by Bush, and also force them to rewrite loans. That certainly would have helped get the country going again and was being called for by some of the more far left liberals.

I didn't mean to suggest a Public Option would have made it all the way through, but Obama dropped it quicker than he dropped smoking. That never made sense to me.

And to what extent?

I think Obama has undeniably accomplished a lot in his first 3 years, but his over-reliance on diplomacy with Republicans has impeded critical progress.

I'm sure the cons/repubs on here are undoubtedly going to answer this question too, but at least try and be mature about it...

*plays flute to summon the small band of lefties out of the woodwork*

"diplomacy with the Republicans"? you gotta be fucking on something.. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

My biggest disappointment with Obama is that, in negotiations, he tends to give too much to the GOP in hopes that they'll be fair and willing partners in governance. I realize that he's trying to appeal to the middle, but at some point he's got to say enough is enough (which he SEEMS to be doing now - we'll see). If he didn't already know it, he should know by now that the GOP is not the least bit interested in compromise.

I agree.

And to what extent?

I think Obama has undeniably accomplished a lot in his first 3 years, but his over-reliance on diplomacy with Republicans has impeded critical progress.

I'm sure the cons/repubs on here are undoubtedly going to answer this question too, but at least try and be mature about it...

You got it. That's the only issue I had. His willingness to compromise didn't fly because of their 'make him a one term president' agenda. He then should have came out guns blazing.

And to what extent?

"diplomacy with the Republicans"? you gotta be fucking on something.. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

You are on something, another planet.

And to what extent?

You got it. That's the only issue I had. His willingness to compromise didn't fly because of their 'make him a one term president' agenda. He then should have came out guns blazing.

how many Republicans should he have killed doyathink?

And to what extent?

Three.

Mitch McConnell. Paul Ryan. Eric Cantor.

Any other moronic questions?

And to what extent?

Are you as disappointed as I am with the violent rhetoric from the left?

:lol:

And to what extent?

Obama should have invoked the 14th Amendment during the made-up debt crisis created by the Teapubs. He should have kept the Public Option on the table too. The Dems need to stop compromising when it's clear the other side has no intention of doing so. He'd better not compromise and give in to the pipeline if the Repubs attach it to the payroll tax cuts. I've been pretty pleased with Obama on the whole but if he caves on that one too, damn I'm gonna be pissed.

Three.

Mitch McConnell. Paul Ryan. Eric Cantor.

Any other moronic questions?

So let me understand this. You are actually advocating for the murder of duly elected officials?

How pathetic.

And to what extent?

Obama should have invoked the 14th Amendment during the made-up debt crisis created by the Teapubs. He should have kept the Public Option on the table too. The Dems need to stop compromising when it's clear the other side has no intention of doing so. He'd better not compromise and give in to the pipeline if the Repubs attach it to the payroll tax cuts. I've been pretty pleased with Obama on the whole but if he caves on that one too, damn I'm gonna be pissed.

Yeah! it would be a fucking shame to put 20 thousand Americans to work and to find a source that isn't Arab.. we got it. we fucking got it. asswipe.

Forum List

Back