This is me addressing democrats/liberals: how has Obama disappointed you?

Are you as disappointed as I am with the violent rhetoric from the left?

:lol:

Yes, it's quite shocking (knot) I'm waiting for numbers..

You got the numbers... and names. I'm waiting for the left to condemn one of their own advocating the murder of duly elected representatives of Americans - just because they disagree with them.

get your nails done while you wait. might as well be productive whilst they try to figure out how to dodge this one.

Three.

Mitch McConnell. Paul Ryan. Eric Cantor.

Any other moronic questions?

So let me understand this. You are actually advocating for the murder of duly elected officials?

How pathetic.

:lol: I think what's pathetic is that you take what people say on here way too literally,

So applying the same standard to you as the left apply to the right is a bad thing? Didn't we get told - by the left wing media and parrots - that it was a target on a map that led to the shooting of Giffords? Or is that somehow different? You named three politicians - all Republicans - that you would like to be murdered.

And to what extent?

I think Obama has undeniably accomplished a lot in his first 3 years, but his over-reliance on diplomacy with Republicans has impeded critical progress.

I'm sure the cons/repubs on here are undoubtedly going to answer this question too, but at least try and be mature about it...

*plays flute to summon the small band of lefties out of the woodwork*

Obama should have invoked the 14th Amendment during the made-up debt crisis created by the Teapubs. He should have kept the Public Option on the table too. The Dems need to stop compromising when it's clear the other side has no intention of doing so. He'd better not compromise and give in to the pipeline if the Repubs attach it to the payroll tax cuts. I've been pretty pleased with Obama on the whole but if he caves on that one too, damn I'm gonna be pissed.

I absolutely agree with you on the 14th Amendment. Of course, the TPers claim Obama took total control of all medical care in the country, so I'm sure it doesn't take much imagination to know what they would claim if he had gone the 14th Amendment route. Still, would have been nice to see.

I see him compromising on the pipeline just like he did with the tax cuts for the wealthy. The GOP has proven they will destroy families in order to get what they want. Obama really has no choice.

That would be true if you offered any. Where is it in relation to this thread?

If you understood 'truth', you would realize that Obama is nothing more than another corrupt politician. It's unpalatable but true. Your Messiah is "not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy."

His record on the truth says otherwise. See the links in my signature.

He's a liar. A politician - a professional liar. But because he sometimes tells the truth, or 'half truths', you think that makes him less of a liar? A liar is a liar is a liar.

You're a joke.

See, I do have a sense of humor.

If you understood 'truth', you would realize that Obama is nothing more than another corrupt politician. It's unpalatable but true. Your Messiah is "not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy."

He's a liar. A politician - a professional liar. But because he sometimes tells the truth, or 'half truths', you think that makes him less of a liar? A liar is a liar is a liar.

You're a joke.

Obviously you do not understand how politics work. Can you prove that a conservative politician has never told a lie? No you cannot.

So let me understand this. You are actually advocating for the murder of duly elected officials?

How pathetic.

:lol: I think what's pathetic is that you take what people say on here way too literally,

So applying the same standard to you as the left apply to the right is a bad thing? Didn't we get told - by the left wing media and parrots - that it was a target on a map that led to the shooting of Giffords? Or is that somehow different? You named three politicians - all Republicans - that you would like to be murdered.

Put down the booze. I never said anything about killing politicians :cuckoo:

You're a joke.

Obviously you do not understand how politics work. Can you prove that a conservative politician has never told a lie? No you cannot.

So! Two wrongs make it Wright? It's in da bible.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

You're a joke.

I've never claimed that any politician - conservative, liberal or whatever - does not lie. The difference between us is that I have one standard - truth. You have a different standard - lies are acceptable from your own guy.... or 'half truths'... or outright lies - just as long as you agree. Fuck that. I have higher standards - which is why I dislike politicians generally - left or right.

Twit.

No, your Stupid ButtBoy did. He gave the names. You think it's ok to list politicians that should be shot?

You're a joke.

I've never claimed that any politician - conservative, liberal or whatever - does not lie. The difference between us is that I have one standard - truth. You have a different standard - lies are acceptable from your own guy.... or 'half truths'... or outright lies - just as long as you agree. Fuck that. I have higher standards - which is why I dislike politicians generally - left or right.

Twit.

That doesn't change the fact that Obama has a better track record on the truth than most politicians.

No, your Stupid ButtBoy did. He gave the names. You think it's ok to list politicians that should be shot?

My "Buttboy"? What are you, 12? How about you let the grown-ups talk from now on, okay pumpkin?

I think Obama has undeniably accomplished a lot in his first 3 years, but his over-reliance on diplomacy with Republicans has impeded critical progress.

The Republican angle has been talked about already, but I didn't want the first part to be lost. Obama has done a lot and accomplished a lot his first 3 years. I would not rank him as one of the greatest presidents ever, but he's good. He's very good. Much better than the previous 8 years.

And there's nothing wrong with being good.

I have been disappointed with his lack of movement on transparency. I agree that the banks should have been nationalized, cleaned of the toxins and recapitalized, let the shareholders take the hit since they are the ones that benefited from the manipulations. While it irks me to no end, I agree with his placing the burden on Congress to create solutions with legislation instead of executive edicts and signing statements. Elimination of DADT is a huge plus for me.

Twit.

That doesn't change the fact that Obama has a better track record on the truth than most politicians.

So it's relative? Is that what you're saying? He doesn't lie as much as some others so that makes him better than them?

See, I find that hysterically funny. :lol: Are you so open minded that your brains fell out?

I have been disappointed with his lack of movement on transparency. I agree that the banks should have been nationalized, cleaned of the toxins and recapitalized, let the shareholders take the hit since they are the ones that benefited from the manipulations. While it irks me to no end, I agree with his placing the burden on Congress to create solutions with legislation instead of executive edicts and signing statements. Elimination of DADT is a huge plus for me.

Good observation on the transparency. I was hoping for more openness as well. I understand that can't happen at all times due to national security, and there have been some moves, but still, in this day of digital media and the internet, there is no reason we can't have more transparency in government.

Twit.

So it's relative? Is that what you're saying? He doesn't lie as much as some others so that makes him better than them?

See, I find that hysterically funny. :lol: Are you so open minded that your brains fell out?

Well, it's certainly better than being close-minded. And come on, really? -1000 rep points. Again, I think that demonstrates how childish you are underneath.

I'm not entirely convinced that "compromise with the Republicans" deserves the blame for Obama failing to deliver on the reform we need. I'm not convinced that he hasn't used that for an excuse rather than it being the real reason. I see the fact that Wall Street and the pharmaceutical and health-insurance industries have given enormous amounts of money to his campaigns and those of other Democrats as sufficient to explain much of what he's done as president.

And that is really my biggest disappointment in him: that he has turned out to be on the take from corporate America just like anyone else able to rise to the position he holds. At this point, the only reason to vote for Obama for a second term is damage control, because as bad as he's been, a Republican president would undeniably be even worse.

Forum List

Back