This Is Israel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you Jewish? It sounds unlikely! Then Lebanon is not being racist!

Why did you let them stamp your passport fool!!!!????

Why did I LET them?

:321: :ahole-1:

Yes he is a complete moron that has never travelled, or he would know he would find himself in jail for refusing to have his passport stamped

IDIOT! HAHAHA!

It is YOU who has clearly never traveled!

It's NOT refusing its politely requesting! Dumbass!

And YES they WILL stamp a piece of paper, and they are not the ONLY immigration officials to do so...

If YOU had been outside of your little neo-marxist/zionist cave you would also know!

What neo Marxist cave is that then, as I gave up Marxism in the early 1980's, and Zionism is a valid ideology to follow as it is just the belief in the Jews having their national home in the holy land and having the right to defend it from attack.

Unless you can prove it is not that but something else

Zionism is a valid ideology if you agree with a Nazi belief that if a master race should require room to live (Lebensraum), such a race should have the right to displace the inferior indigenous races. Hitler drew parallels between Lebensraum and the American ethnic cleansing and relocation policies towards the Native Americans, which he saw as key to the success of the US.

Yawn.

You're not quite right in the head.

Why did I LET them?

Yes he is a complete moron that has never travelled, or he would know he would find himself in jail for refusing to have his passport stamped

IDIOT! HAHAHA!

And YES they WILL stamp a piece of paper, and they are not the ONLY immigration officials to do so...

If YOU had been outside of your little neo-marxist/zionist cave you would also know!

What neo Marxist cave is that then, as I gave up Marxism in the early 1980's, and Zionism is a valid ideology to follow as it is just the belief in the Jews having their national home in the holy land and having the right to defend it from attack.

Zionism is a valid ideology if you agree with a Nazi belief that if a master race should require room to live (Lebensraum), such a race should have the right to displace the inferior indigenous races. Hitler drew parallels between Lebensraum and the American ethnic cleansing and relocation policies towards the Native Americans, which he saw as key to the success of the US.

Yawn.

Actually it is you, that when confronted with a fact you can't contrast, you hurl a childish retort.

IDIOT! HAHAHA!

Yawn.

Actually it is you, that when confronted with a fact you can't contrast, you hurl a childish retort.

More nonsense.

IDIOT! HAHAHA!

Yawn.

More nonsense.

Balderdash.

I hope both give in a little like no right of return for E. Jerusalem then build on a lasting peace...

Right of return has no legal status, it is just a concept

Correct but it SHOULD have legal status....

Only with proof that is 100% infallible, a rusty key is not proof but an entry in the land register is.

My Jewish friends have NO land in the land register, some have never been to Israel.... Yet they have the right of return...
It's a Jewish state.

There are 21 Muslim states.

Yes? And?

Are you Jewish? It sounds unlikely! Then Lebanon is not being racist!

Why did you let them stamp your passport fool!!!!????

Why did I LET them?

IDIOT! HAHAHA!

So where does it say that in the definition of Zionism, or is this your RACIST DEFINITION of what Zionism is.

How about a link to your definition of Zionism from an unbiased source ?

By the way your reply shows your RACIST JEW HATRED to the world

Last edited:

Yawn.

More nonsense.

Balderdash.

No fact based on evidence

Right of return has no legal status, it is just a concept

Only with proof that is 100% infallible, a rusty key is not proof but an entry in the land register is.

My Jewish friends have NO land in the land register, some have never been to Israel.... Yet they have the right of return...
It's a Jewish state.

Yes? And?

Actually, there are 57 Muslim states. There are 21 Arab states.

It's a Jewish state.

Yes? And?

And?

It's a Jewish state.

Yes? And?

And?

Well so much land and no one wants those criminals who can't pronounce the first letter of their "national" identity, even those arab muslim brothers.
Why so?

It's a Jewish state.

Yes? And?

And?

Well so much land and no one wants those criminals who can't pronounce the first letter of their "national" identity, even those arab muslim brothers.
Why so?

It is amazing how blaming the victim becomes so easy for the victimizers. The Palestinian Christians and Muslims were dispossessed of their land and homes, they are the victims.

It's a Jewish state.

Yes? And?

And?

Why so?

It is amazing how blaming the victim becomes so easy for the victimizers. The Palestinian Christians and Muslims were dispossessed of their land and homes, they are the victims.
I was thinking about this very post when I read this news about Jewish extremists burning down a Catholic Church...

Again, this is Israel, a country led by an extremist government that is leading Israel to war with other religions in their religious based State...They are writing the warrant for a war with which they cannot win and survive just like 67A.D.

Israel church set ablaze in possible Jewish extremist attack - Yahoo News
TABGHA, Israel (AP) — A fire ripped through one of the most famous Catholic churches in the Holy Land on Thursday, damaging the roof and burning prayer books in what authorities believe is an attack by Jewish extremists.

Related Stories
  1. Arson attack damages Israel 'miracle' church AFP
  2. Arsonists Burn Church Where Christians Believe Jesus Performed Loaves And Fishes Miracle Huffington Post
  3. Arson attack guts part of Israel's Church of Loaves and Fishes Reuters
  4. Mormons Think Eve Was Right Huffington Post
  5. White gunman caught in killing of 9 in historic black church Associated Press
The fire broke out at the Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish in the middle of the night, causing extensive damage to the inside and outside of the building, said Israel police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld.

The modern building is built on the remains of a fifth-century Byzantine church and features a Byzantine mosaic floor that was not harmed. The church marks the traditional spot of Jesus' miracle of the loaves and fish, and is located on the shore of the Sea of Galilee in northern Israel. It is one of the most popular stops for Christian pilgrims visiting the Holy Land.

Last edited:
They're victims of their own tactics and tollerance of terror organizations in their authority.

What's the latest story on Jews burning any religious places, before this current one is properly
investigated.?

Zionist state is a religion based one? You must be joking,
zionist try their best to discredit and humiliate the orthodox communities.

Remember 1 thing- zionism is a POLITICAL movement, using jews as pawns.
All those zionist leaders were very critical of "age old' orthodox jews,
and saw the secularization and assimilation(with the west) of jews
as one of the main goals. DNA bothered them more...but don't forget- they
were hunted for having a specific dna.
Nothing religious about zionism today.

Edit: Zionist are those who ordered jewish boys to evict their religious brothers from
Gaza.
Sharon was actually cursed by a group of... after that and shortly fell into coma.

Last edited:
The Palestinians are victims because Britain facilitated the colonization of Palestine by Zionist Jews from Europe.

So for me a Jew means:
1.a relation to a nation approved by dna/blood connection-Hebrew.
2. a religion.

So how You define the Jews? Nation or religion or both?

So for me a Jew means:
1.a relation to a nation approved by dna/blood connection-Hebrew.
2. a religion.

So how You define the Jews? Nation or religion or both?

Jewish is a religion
Zionist is political

The dna/blood is a fallacy, is so watered down through the generations that there is no race...

Anyone spoke of race?
there's a nation of Israel and as arabs we're of Shem's race.
Jews still live in closed communities, imagine how it was 700 years ago.

Then how Cohens have a distinct jewish DNA?

Anyone spoke of race?
there's a nation of Israel and as arabs we're of Shem's race.
Jews still live in closed communities, imagine how it was 700 years ago.

Then how Cohens have a distinct jewish DNA?

I don't think you want to go there Rylah. Hitler was saying about the same thing about Aryans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back