Jews doing false flags, say its due to boredom, right!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Bored teens deface Ra’anana synagogue with bloody swastikas

17-year-olds tell police they painted anti-Semitic symbols on mezuza scrolls in their own blood out of boredom

By Times of Israel staffJune 2, 2015

The two allegedly tore mezuzas off the doorways of the Ahavat Reim Synagogue in the city. Mezuzas are pieces of parchment containing Biblical verses inside decorative cases that are affixed to the doorposts of Jewish homes and businesses. The alleged vandals, who are Jewish, painted crosses and swastikas on the parchment pieces in their own blood and plastered the desecrated parchment on the walls of the synagogue building.

Nearby residents told Kfar Saba police, who were investigating the incident, that close to a dozen mezuzas from their apartment buildings had also gone missing that day, and reported seeing the two 17-year-olds in the neighborhood at the time.

The suspects, both Ra’anana residents, told police they had acted our of boredom

Bored teens deface Ra anana synagogue with bloody swastikas The Times of Israel

I'm shocked it was in the paper, I bet they will get a good guy pat on the back.

17-year-olds tell police they painted anti-Semitic symbols on mezuza scrolls in their own blood out of boredom

The two allegedly tore mezuzas off the doorways of the Ahavat Reim Synagogue in the city. Mezuzas are pieces of parchment containing Biblical verses inside decorative cases that are affixed to the doorposts of Jewish homes and businesses. The alleged vandals, who are Jewish, painted crosses and swastikas on the parchment pieces in their own blood and plastered the desecrated parchment on the walls of the synagogue building.

Nearby residents told Kfar Saba police, who were investigating the incident, that close to a dozen mezuzas from their apartment buildings had also gone missing that day, and reported seeing the two 17-year-olds in the neighborhood at the time.

The suspects, both Ra’anana residents, told police they had acted our of boredom

I'm shocked it was in the paper, I bet they will get a good guy pat on the back.

I wouldn't mind seeing them assigned to digging a ditch, 6' deep, the length of the Gaza strip.

Be a long time before the suffered from boredom again.

I wouldn't mind seeing them assigned to digging a ditch, 6' deep, the length of the Gaza strip.

Be a long time before the suffered from boredom again.

I think there is a ditch already. I guess this is ok because they are jews, poor bored jews doing what they do best.

Well, luckily there are thousands of them shoving people into the Synagogues and then burning them alive like those rascal Muslims do..........

How would we know, they just defaced the Christian church in Israel. I'm sure a lot gets blamed on Muslims , like 9-11, but planned and done by Zionist.

Well, luckily there aren't thousands of them shoving people into the Synagogues and then burning them alive like those rascal Muslims do..........

Where do you get such crazy ideas. Unfortunately, burning synagogues was a Christian pastime, not Muslim.

Locking anybody in a building and burning them alive seems to be a favorite Muslim thing. Unless they just burn you alive outside, in cages, or saw their victim's heads off, or if you are female, well, God forbid. And slaughtering little children for funsies as the innocents sit at their desks....
Let's focus our attention on stopping Satan's Muslims, and then we'll get to those ornery Jewish vandals........

This is very important news!!! Those bad, bad joooooz!!!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................
Teenagers being teenagers and the clueless ditz thinks it's a black ops operation........

minions01.gif

Locking anybody in a building and burning them alive seems to be a favorite Muslim thing. Unless they just burn you alive outside, in cages, or saw their victim's heads off, or if you are female, well, God forbid. And slaughtering little children for funsies as the innocents sit at their desks....
Let's focus our attention on stopping Satan's Muslims, and then we'll get to those ornery Jewish vandals........

You believe all the jewish propaganda.

A atheist, as most jews are. Some jews realize jew is not a race so when asked they say "atheist". I agree, jew is not a race. Since your pro Israel that makes you a Zionist. Case closed.

Forum List

Back